• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

It's stupid that he even gets that in the first place. I get that Yu and Aigis might get the special stuff 'cause of Wild Card status, but come on.
P4A_Yu_vs_Aigis.png

Not all characters are created equally

Moonlight

Banned
Did another Personer. Go here to see the full explanation.

“Yes, I will do it. I will be the one to try to draw King Morooka as cool without a shred of irony.”
Looks great! Loved reading the full thoughts on the whole shebang, and it looks... genuinely really cool. Nicely done.

I'm cracking up trying to think of how Morooka's 'shadow acceptance' scene would go, though.

Thanks for the comments guys. I definitely had "this seems too cool for Morooka" at the back of my mind while drawing it.
I'm cracking up trying to think of how Morooka's 'shadow acceptance' scene would go, though.
I jokingly thought about it a few times and seriously can't even imagine it. Like, seriously. How would that even happen.

So we have a dude wearing a Jack Frost hat and then wearing a luchador mask on top of that and playing Happy Brithday on the Casio that sounds like it's seen better years. And are interviewing Yu's JP VA.
I don't even.

Gazoinks

So we have a dude wearing a Jack Frost hat and then wearing a luchador mask on top of that and playing Happy Brithday on the Casio that sounds like it's seen better years. And are interviewing Yu's JP VA.
I don't even.

Is this happening on PSC? I guess I should've been watching that.

FluxWaveZ

Is this happening on PSC? I guess I should've been watching that.

No, PSC episode #2 was yesterday. Right now what's going on is the 2-on-2 P4U2 tournament finals and they're interviewing Yu's Japanese VA right now with Naoto as the host and some dude in a Jack Frost luchador mask.

Sophia

Yu's Japanese VA is basically Yu himself, it seems. Same goes for his appeal with the ladies.

I like slightly more rugged guys myself, but Daisuke Namikawa is hot. :p

The crowd went nuts when he was at Persona Music Live 2012. Unsurprisingly it sounded like mostly females. >_>;

FluxWaveZ

Seems that the runner ups of the P4U2 tournament won a piece of cardboard. Japanese game tournaments, heh.

The winners (Team TSB with Chie and Teddie) won cardboard (at least a bigger piece that looks alright along with the two mini ones) and that mini P4U2 viewflix cabinet.

Edit: The announcement was a new version of P4U2 incoming and that we should keep our eyes on the homepage for incoming updates. Wonder if it'll just be balance stuff or something more meaningful will come along with it.

Seems that the runner ups of the P4U2 tournament won a piece of cardboard. Japanese game tournaments, heh.

The winners (Team TSB with Chie and Teddie) won cardboard (at least a bigger piece that looks alright along with the two mini ones) and that mini P4U2 viewflix cabinet.

Edit: The announcement was a new version of P4U2 incoming and that we should keep our eyes on the homepage for incoming updates. Wonder if it'll just be balance stuff or something more meaningful will come along with it.

Hey, something was actually announced, this beats my expectations!

PK Gaming

Fingers crossed

Maybe they'll make Elizabeth viable again

FluxWaveZ

Hey, something was actually announced, this beats my expectations!

Yeah, that's better than P4U2 stickers or something like that. "Details at a later date", so I wonder if it's going to incorporate more than balance changes. Either way, it'd be great if stuff like Yu nerfs, Liz buffs and Shadow buffs were incorporated along with a bunch of other changes to make the game much better in terms of balance. It's not too bad right now outside of glaring exceptions, but it could really shine with some needed updates.

FluxWaveZ

Hopefully, the update includes something substantial, whatever it may be.

Just translating a bunch of random, Japanese Twitter comments, I see a lot of people saying (P4 spoilers):
"Adachi??"

It's being speculated that this will be a bigger update than the three previous ones because of how it was announced (at a major tournament instead of a random blog post, plus it was specifically referred to as "new version" by the host). I'm pretty excited about this. Might end up being the biggest update yet, even compared to 1.01 which introduced Persona Sho.

Squire

Banned
Just translating a bunch of random, Japanese Twitter comments, I see a lot of people saying (P4 spoilers):
"Adachi??"

It's being speculated that this will be a bigger update than the three previous ones because of how it was announced (at a major tournament instead of a random blog post, plus it was specifically referred to as "new version" by the host). I'm pretty excited about this. Might end up being the biggest update yet, even compared to 1.01 which introduced Persona Sho.

Yeah, it sounds like this is the big one before the console launch. Sweet.

I mean, the last big one. They'll probably do another small patch too before console launch since introducing new stuff almost certainly means a minor hitch or two.

Dantis

guess what kind of haircut akihiko has.

a caeser haircut

I had literally never even realised this.

You just blew my mind.

I actually thought that the Arrange CD remix sounded a lot more Persona-y.

It's so weird how wrong most of Kitajoh's Arena tracks sound. Like, Kanji's track is guitar based, so you'd think it would just be a typical Persona track (Considering that Persona games have VERY guitar-centric OSTs), but nope!

Top Bottom