• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Andrefpvs

Speaking of P3MC, I wonder if they're going to keep Yuri Lowenthal as his voice in Persona Q. I ask because in Persona 3, MC's voice was practically the same as Yosuke's.

Would you guys rather have Yuri reprise his role (maybe speaking with a different pitch so he doesn't clash that much with Yosuke), or for them to get someone new for the role (if so, who?)

PK Gaming

tumblr_lkh1kmqFFV1qdrhtdo1_500.png

Yu: Oh hey I-DEUUEAUGH

source

Sophia

Speaking of P3MC, I wonder if they're going to keep Yuri Lowenthal as his voice in Persona Q. I ask because in Persona 3, MC's voice was practically the same as Yosuke's.

Would you guys rather have Yuri reprise his role (maybe speaking with a different pitch so he doesn't clash that much with Yosuke), or for them to get someone new for the role (if so, who?)

Yuri has a good enough voice range that there isn't much of an issue of him reprising the role.

Xenoflare

Yuri has a good enough voice range that there isn't much of an issue of him reprising the role.

If it's anything like Tales of Abyss, I'm actually going to be disappointed.

But I'm sure I'll chuckle a bit during scenes where it features Yosuke and P3MC.

PS: But then Tara Platt voices both Liz and Misuru, and I think she did an excellent job on both counts, particularly in P4A. I can totally forget the fact that Miyuki Sawashiro voices Elizabeth in the JP version, and I hope whoever voiced Fuuka in P4A voices Fuuka in PQ, Fuuka and Ken's original voices are the two main gripes (if not only) I had with the P3 dub.

CorvoSol

I still prefer standing up buck naked atop the rock. Makoto ruins Junpei and Akihiko's plan, sees
Aigis
naked, and takes his beating like a man. Definitely one of my favorite moment's from the male side of the game.

CorvoSol

So that FeMC Labrys figure, how interchangeable are figma legs? Like if I wanted to give her actual feet?

Not that I can afford the figure at the moment, but out of curiosity. If I bought a piece of Persona merch, it'd probably be that.

PK Gaming

I still prefer standing up buck naked atop the rock. Makoto ruins Junpei and Akihiko's plan, sees
Aigis
naked, and takes his beating like a man. Definitely one of my favorite moment's from the male side of the game.

Ah, the fabled Super Naked Man technique.

There was a 1/64 chance of all of the girls sleeping with him.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So that FeMC Labrys figure, how interchangeable are figma legs? Like if I wanted to give her actual feet?

Not that I can afford the figure at the moment, but out of curiosity. If I bought a piece of Persona merch, it'd probably be that.

I don't think the legs are removable.

The next (or any upcoming) Persona-Art Week should be a Detective-themed Week - Naoto, Dojima, Adachi, Loveline, all that good stuff.
I just want to see Adachi dressed up as Loveline. Someone make this happen, or I will.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The next (or any upcoming) Persona-Art Week should be a Detective-themed Week - Naoto, Dojima, Adachi, Loveline, all that good stuff.
I just want to see Adachi dressed up as Loveline. Someone make this happen, or I will.

Everyone should draw Aigis pictures the week of September 10th, because that's her activation date.

and my birthday

NichM

Banned

Also Katsuya Suou, right? Right?

Xenoflare

I really hope that one day, Atlus could make a Persona game that contains more older characters like P2:EP, I know P5 is out of the discussion by now, but still.

I really hope that one day, Atlus could make a Persona game that contains more older characters like P2:EP, I know P5 is out of the discussion by now, but still.

Yes, though why they didn't put them in Persona Q was just dumb if you ask me. It's a crossover game and it should have all the characters from all the games in the Persona series, not just Persona 3 and Persona 4.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yes, though why they didn't put them in Persona Q was just dumb if you ask me. It's a crossover game and it should have all the characters from all the games in the Persona series, not just Persona 3 and Persona 4.

That's because there are no other Persona games besides 3 and 4.

These other games you keep talking about were probably fever dreams.

FluxWaveZ

I hope they don't, just so people can keep complaining about it.

They referenced P2 in the latest episode of PSC.

Xenoflare

The team would be huge.

The character interaction is going to be really, really awkward considering the fact that the original cast is at least in their mid or late 20's by now.

Also adding un-merchandise-able characters is not for business mmmkay?

:'(

CorvoSol

I don't think the legs are removable.

Nuts. I just want to put some dang feet on it is all.

Anyway, started P4A today. I know I should watch The Answer first, but given how much of P4 this game recaps I assume I'll manage. It's nice to be back to the IT. I like P3's cast, but P4's has such great chemistry. This thing about Nurses has me in stitches already.

Still bites that Rise STILL isn't a PC.

Top Bottom