• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

tumblr_luizcyFpHI1qbv8wko1_500.gif

I drew some things.

I bet most of it is on Arena.

The Marie and Chie one is really good, and I do like Marie's blouse, looks very nice on her.
And like the one with Yu, Nanako, and Dojima dressed as Dojima. I like Nanako's expression in that one, like father like daughter.

I'm gonna say that there is gonna be a lot of Arena this time around than Q. Since Q has had a good amount of info on it, while we do have a good amount on Ultimax as well, we don't have that much info on the console version so that will most likely be the main focus of that article.

Squire

Banned
The Marie and Chie one is really good, and I do like Marie's blouse, looks very nice on her.
And like the one with Yu, Nanako, and Dojima dressed as Dojima. I like Nanako's expression in that one, like father like daughter.

I'm gonna say that there is gonna be a lot of Arena this time around than Q. Since Q has had a good amount of info on it, while we do have a good amount on Ultimax as well, we don't have that much info on the console version so that will most likely be the main focus of that article.

Agreed. PQ stuff should be a short recap. They'll go into Ken, Rise, and presumably whatever other extras are being thrown into the console port of Ultimax.

I meant that I doubt there will be more PQ dedicated pages this time compared to P4U2 going by what they said and how P4U2 has been particularly hyped for the upcoming issue.
Hopefully there will be more P4U2, we've seen a lot of PQ with all those trailers.
I wonder when the P4DAN advertisement will start.

cjkeats

You've got an awesome SO.
They giving you the look CJ
That's super awesome
It's really cool. She wanted something I "couldn't 'accidently' buy before easter".
She got me, can't say I would ever have expected it.
She sent me pics of that about 2 weeks ago asking if I thought you'd like it, said MOS DEF. :D
haha she mentioned that.
It's kind of weird that your girlfriend commissioned a painting of your wife...
She's very understanding of how this kind of relationship works.

LX_Theo

Banned
That strategy doesn't even work since she gets two turns. The first one will use up the Shield of Justice, and the second will hit you for 9999.

Really? I remember being able to do it with that approach. Maybe I threw off the turns in some way so I got its intended use on the first turn, but it was a while ago.

Dantis

Cheers guys!

I really like the one with Marie and Chie, Danits-- you should draw more Marie! Or even... Marie and Yukari! *TSUNDERE EXPLOSION*

I'm also diggin' the one of Naoto in her Yasogami uniform with her hat! :)

I can actually draw this, if you'd like. Maybe in a costume swap or something.

Saw this on tumblr the other day and was completely blown away. Definitely one of your best piece of art imo. I'm also fond of your Marie/Chie drawing (Chie just looks great in a tracksuit, damnit).

I don't know if I have the right to say this, but you've improved a lot.

Nope, you're right. I started drawing Persona fan art like, frequently, in March last year. Since then, my art has improved in general, and my knowledge of drawing cartoons (Anime or otherwise) has gone from basically zero to what it is now.

I feel like there's a noteable improvement every few pictures as I identify things I could improve upon.

My first picture I did. Spent hours on that bastard!

So, 1 month 'til Persona 3 The Movie #1 hits BD and a big question came to my mind, giving the pace they're going with #2 covering 'til
Shinjiro's death apparently
I think it's safe to say there'll be 4 movies, but then comes the big question, What are the chances of The Answer hitting the big screen? For me it should be a must since it provides, well, answers, but what do you guys think?

kewlmyc

So, 1 month 'til Persona 3 The Movie #1 hits BD and a big question came to my mind, giving the pace they're going with #2 covering 'til
I think it's safe to say there'll be 4 movies, but then comes the big question, What are the chances of The Answer hitting the big screen? For me it should be a must since it provides, well, answers, but what do you guys think?

Not sure, I think it's pretty unlikely honestly. At least I don't want it unless they revamp a lot of stuff.

Where did you find out your spoiler though? I do think it will be 4 movies though just based on the pacing of the first movie.

cjkeats

I don't see the answer getting covered in the film, and there's not enough there to cover it's own film.
Maybe an ova, if anything.

There's 4 blank spaces left on the character select screen.

8hw8VoR.png

We know that Ken and Rise are filling up 2 slots. Who do you think the other 2 belong to? Im guessing one will be DLC and one will have to be unlocked. (Adachi, Margaret)

Top Bottom