• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Jintor

tumblr_n0hebhKsaB1snh5ooo1_500.png
tumblr_n0hebhKsaB1snh5ooo5_1280.png
tumblr_n0hebhKsaB1snh5ooo6_1280.png
tumblr_n0hebhKsaB1snh5ooo7_1280.png

dawwww

Hmm, okay, not bad. Let's...

...okay, that's kinda... (though I appreciate how he kinda looks like a mashup of Dr Seuss's works and the 11th Doctor)

Uh, we're getting a little-

...Yukari?

Yukiko?

(sauce)

I'm printing out 50 copies of the Junpei one and handing them out to whoever bequeaths chocolate to me on Sex & Candy Day.

Also, I've been looking around in other Persona forums and discussion boards and for some reason there's a large number of people who seriously want Slenderman to play some sort of a role in P5.

Like... Really? People actually want and expect a wholly-American internet creepypasta character to appear in a Persona game? It boggles the mind.

Gazoinks

I'm printing out 50 copies of the Junpei one and handing them out to whoever bequeaths chocolate to me on Sex & Candy Day.

Also, I've been looking around in other Persona forums and discussion boards and for some reason there's a large number of people who seriously want Slenderman to play some sort of a role in P5.

Like... Really? People actually want and expect a wholly-American internet creepypasta character to appear in a Persona game? It boggles the mind.

I was gonna say "Well a Persona game about rumors coming true could be pretty cool".

And then I paused.

And I thought.

And I looked at Buddha's avatar.

Wait a minute...

kiriin

But that way Persona 5 can be set in America, with a college setting too.

Kazzy

I can't draw for poop.

Truly awful stuff.

Cheeeeeeeetto! This whole self-deprecating shtick doesn't suit you - stop!

As a work in progress (which sit clearly is), that's a really good image, it just needs some adjustments/refinement, which I'm sure you're already well aware of. I'd love, love, LOVE! to see it eventually finished and coloured.

Now, I'm just happy that my long-game of pestering you to play P4 has finally paid off, with both you and your brother creating awesome stuff!

Fufufufufu! *falls off chair*

TBH "Revelations" is a better name for the series than "Shin Megami Tensei" because only a small handful of the games contain a Megami Tenseing while literally all of them contain Revelations of some sort.

Gazoinks

Woo it's my birthday today! Could I have some awesome fanart to celebrate? :p

Actually, does anyone have that picture of the P4 cast wearing their Persona masks on hand? Want to see if I can avatarize it.

Top Bottom