• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

LX_Theo

Banned
For some reason, I have this feeling that Sho will become good at the end of Ultimax and will help or become part of the IT and the others.
The predictable and cliched storyline would be that this other Sho is helping Sho with some insecurity he has about having friends (cause persona blah blah) and the persona characters change his mind in time for them to turn against the antagonist Sho. To note, I don't know much anything at all about the story other than there is two and one probably isn't actually Sho.

Here's hoping not.

I can't believe we are only about 2 months away from Ultimax's release. Waiting just gets harder and harder everyday. Hopefully it makes the wait for Q a whole lot easier.

The predictable and cliched storyline would be that this other Sho is helping Sho with some insecurity he has about having friends (cause persona blah blah) and the persona characters change his mind in time for them to turn against the antagonist Sho. To note, I don't know much anything at all about the story other than there is two and one probably isn't actually Sho.

Here's hoping not.

Please GOD no.

No matter what happens I feel like 80% sure that the persona-less Sho will change his ways. Although it would be cool, if after the P4 cast gave him the "you have friends now" speech, he still turned them down and carried on with his plans.
Agreed. It'd be nice to have another irredeemable punk like Takaya, Jin, or Mitsuo.

No matter what happens I feel like 80% sure that the persona-less Sho will change his ways. Although it would be cool, if after the P4 cast gave him the "you have friends now" speech, he still turned them down and carried on with his plans.
I would hope so, we need more evil people.

Nimby

Banned
Can anyone help me find some images? I'm looking for these, just not cut off at the top or bottom.

tumblr_n11cg3jRcr1sg5appo3_250.jpg
tumblr_n11cg3jRcr1sg5appo4_250.jpg
tumblr_n11cg3jRcr1sg5appo5_250.jpg

Ok, so I just finished The Answer, and I have to say
fuck the humans that want Nyx, it's all their fault
other than that, I like how SEES story came to an end, although I have to say, for most of the story, I really, really, REALLY, hated how much annoying Yukari came to be, but in the end it that got fixed, so I guess it's ok, I liked the ending. Now I just have to wait for my friend to lend me his PS Vita and his copy of P4 Golden, I can't wait for this:

9dd.jpg

Levito

Banned
Here's your group shot:

RD4QSEm.jpg

From left to right:

AtlusPrime, papermarkis, ludwig, blk_mage, Dacidbro, MikeMuscles, Levito, Kewlmyc

More FGC people than PGAF, but oh well IT'S WHAT YA GET. Amazing night that one was.

Will post more pics tomorrow.

Ok, so I just finished The Answer, and I have to say
fuck the humans that want Nyx, it's all their fault
other than that, I like how SEES story came to an end, although I have to say, for most of the story, I really, really, REALLY, hated how much annoying Yukari came to be, but in the end it that got fixed, so I guess it's ok, I liked the ending.

Congrats, dude! P3 was the better experience I've ever had in a videogame. It's always good to see people also enjoying it.

Dantis

What does datsu nugu even mean? No one seems able to tell me.

Also don't they normally announce something small on these midnight channel shows? What could it be this time?

Setsu00

What does datsu nugu even mean? No one seems able to tell me.

Also don't they normally announce something small on these midnight channel shows? What could it be this time?

nugu = to undress

"datsu" is similiar to the prefix "de-" in other languages, indicating removal or reversal.

arue

Datsu nugu is back? I'll pass this time.

I'll probably check it out because the female VAs won't act as...wild.

Setsu00

April: Rise
May: Ken and Koromaru
June: [Redacted]
July: Marie

I wonder if they'll announce another character in August.

Setsu00

He did. Yu hinted at more characters. Flux doubted it. Hardin deliberately through everyone off the scent.

Well played, I admit.

And considering that his wording implied more characters, Marie probably won't be the last character in Ultimax.

FluxWaveZ

April: Rise
May: Ken and Koromaru
June: [Redacted]
July: Marie

I wonder if they'll announce another character in August.

Yep, exactly what I was about to point out. I had posted the list earlier semi-facetiously, but now I'm seriously looking at it. [Redacted] was announced very early if they were going to be the last reveal, which is something I had stated before, and then this happens. Kokonoe was announced a month before BBCP came out, so this could actually be the last reveal, but who knows...

Remember the DLC cards and how there would be 37 in total, with [Redacted] being #035? Marie is obviously going to be #036. Just something to consider.

Edit: Yeah, I went from being pessimistic for a prospect of any new character to now actually expecting one last reveal following this one. Exciting stuff.

I'm completely lost, has there been any other hints or mentions other than what that guy said on EVO stream? Also is everyone assuming Marie because it's the most logical or did I miss something over the weekend?

LX_Theo

Banned
I would hope so, we need more evil people.
Not even evil. It'd be cool if they could have a character who legitimately countered the whole friendship mantra without being evil. It'd be cool if he simply represented a conflicting perspective rather than some diluted one the cast has to convince him otherwise of

Top Bottom