• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this is an odd request but I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a screenshot request? It's the scene in P4AU where
Labrys is smiling and the sky is behind her (the scene straight after she is talking to the mother and child)
at the end of the P3 story mode.

I would love to use this image as a wallpaper for my laptop but I can't find it anywhere - I went as far as to screen shot someones YouTube play though but it didn't come out to well.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, this is an odd request but I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a screenshot request? It's the scene in P4AU where
Labrys is smiling and the sky is behind her (the scene straight after she is talking to the mother and child)
at the end of the P3 story mode.

I would love to use this image as a wallpaper for my laptop but I can't find it anywhere - I went as far as to screen shot someones YouTube play though but it didn't come out to well.

Thanks in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/NbX9D4J.jpg this?

Shengar

I just realized something, I don't know if someone did before
%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BD%E3%83%8A%EF%BC%95%E3%80%80PV%2301%20-%20YouTube.MP4_snapshot_01.58_%5B2015.02.09_21.22.25%5D.jpg
IT'S LOLLIPOP NOT CIGARETTE

Lunar15

Yay, called it on the persona theme. Felt like they were going to go with literary characters. Wonder if they'll keep that up with the other guys?

Also, acid jazz for the soundtrack? Sign me the fuck up.

Meia

Who plays a rhythm game for the story mode?...

You know, I often hear the same thought expressed when it comes to fighting games. :p

Game doesn't need it probably, but it doesn't mean it can't be all the more richer experience with it though. :)

Nap1400

The fighting game probably could've been a richer experience without it in all honesty. Then we could've had a dream game with
all your favorite dead people like Door and Shinjiro

Are we expecting any more details from Famitsu?

There's a Dancing feature which we don't have any info on yet, It should have an interview with the director. There's also new screens, so we'll get those when scans come out.

Besides that, the latest gematsu article seems to have everything.

Dengeki also seems to have a feature though, and I don't think that any of that one has come out yet.

My hype is spilling into other games...

I'm so hyped that I had to make my character in GW2 P5 themed. Based it on the overall feel of the menus and such.
I have seen it in the other thread :D
And I have also seen some people calling it an anime dating sim D: (I know they were joking, but it still makes me sad)

Makio

1.The main character's Persona is named Arsène.
2.The main character transferred schools as a second year in the spring season.
3-The main character has some kind of problem that he needs to face or something bad will happen eventually. He could be locked in a "prison of the soul" of sorts,
4.-The song heard in the Persona 5 trailer is the instrumental version of the main theme, according to series composer Shoji Meguro. He also stated that he wanted to give the music an "acid jazz" feel.
5.-Something that is similar to the "Social Links" system of previous games will be in Persona 5. However, the wording Katsura Hashino uses here does not directly state that the "Social Links" system featured in Persona 3 and Persona 4 will be returning; just that something similar will be implemented in this game. (We'll most likely find out as time goes by)

1.I was expecting some kind of badass god , but Arsene Lupin is cool..
2.No surprise in this one... give me the train opening scene.
3. This bit sounds amazing, mental plot incoming (excited for the sound of that)
4.YES YES YES YES YES !!!! I know it we need a badass and catchy vocal theme song , wondering who makes the vocals this time.
5.Im no a social links fanboy but this make happy , lets see how this new system works.

This details makes more hype ---

Dawg

Question:

Relationship-wise, is this canon?

Kanji + Naoto
Me + Rise
Chie + Yosuke

I chose Rise as my waifu but it seems the anime will go with Rise anyway? In the ski trip she was always with me and Naoto was always with Kanji. Chie and Yosuke might be a little far fetched, but I feel like there's some hidden love between them but they try to deny it :>

Question:

Kanji + Naoto
Me + Rise
Chie + Yosuke

I chose Rise as my waifu but it seems the anime will go with Rise anyway? In the ski trip she was always with me and Naoto was always with Kanji. Chie and Yosuke might be a little far fetched, but I feel like there's some hidden love between them but they try to deny it :>

Here's the canon for relationships in Persona 4.

No one goes out with anyone. But everyone wants Yu.

Dawg

Here's the canon for relationships in Persona 4.

No one goes out with anyone. But everyone wants Yu.

I'd feel bad about dating with Naoto though... like... would feel like I'd steal Kanji's love :(

The anime cutscenes are weird. Rise hanging around me 24/7 fits in my scenario, but isn't it weird if you have a different love interest? :p

I'd feel bad about dating with Naoto though... like... would feel like I'd steal Kanji's love :(

The anime cutscenes are weird. Rise hanging around me 24/7 fits in my scenario, but isn't it weird if you have a different love interest? :p

Kinda why I take issue with Rise. My response to pretty much everything she says is "Plz go away. You're trying to hard."

Zareka

This is why I hope the S.Links are vastly improved in P5. I was dating Yukiko but having her just stand there and take it while Rise tries to grope me all the time made absolutely no sense.

I went with Rise in my Golden run so I can't comment on that, I intend to replay it with Yukiko, though.

Meia

Question:

Kanji + Naoto
Me + Rise
Chie + Yosuke

Yep, canonically there is no relationship with anyone. There's underlying things people sometimes grasp onto(Kanji and Naoto a big one, a little lesser would be Yosuke/Chie or Yukiko/Chie), but nothing is ever in stone with this. It's a common tool used to not anger part of a playerbase that wants something specific to happen.

Welcome to the wild world of shipping. :p

Now that we have a good idea they're going to greatly revamp the slink system, them existing in bubbles is definitely something I hope is fixed. Even ignoring the Rise parts with her flirting during the story, things like double timing Chie and Yukiko make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Guess Who

Banned

Rise's just got thirst like she's in the Sahara with no canteen, doesn't mean it's canon

Yep, canonically there is no relationship with anyone. There's underlying things people sometimes grasp onto(Kanji and Naoto a big one, a little lesser would be Yosuke/Chie or Yukiko/Chie), but nothing is ever in stone with this. It's a common tool used to not anger part of a playerbase that wants something specific to happen.

You bring up an EXCELLENT point that I had completely forgotten about.

Yukiko x Chie is absolutely canon!

I swear either Erin or Amanda said that they played their character as if they were in love with the other on S.link

Meia

I swear either Erin or Amanda said that they played their character as if they were in love with the other on S.link

It was Erin saying she read the lines with Chie having feelings for Yukiko. Makes sense though, actors usually come up with things in their own head to put themselves more in the character's head.

Zareka

Amidst all the Persona 5 hype, Persona Q question:

Is the full soundtrack still available to purchase anywhere? Popping in the Wild Cards CD to find there's only 4 songs wasn't the nicest surprise. I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to import sites.

Fake edit: to it's credit these remixes are pretty bangin'. I'm loving them.

I did them all in one playthrough in golden (only to regret it once valentine's day came around)

I felt naoto's felt the most real, and I really liked how hers can have subtle differences based on how you react to her. Help her find who she wants to be versus have her stay exactly the same, stop trying to deepen her voice. So screw Kanji

Makio

I
So screw Kanji

This is something is true in real life , if a guy can be in love with one girl if is not brave enough to take her , some other guy with no fear came and take it for you.
My mind is like : Sorry Kanji you didnt make your move here i come !!!

Still love the hints Atlus always make about those two (Naoto / Kanji) in Persona 4 and even in the Arena duology.

FluxWaveZ

From the Reddit translation of Famitsu:
I’ve got a few ideas up my sleave for future events. Eventually we will have a chance to reveal some of our new songs, I hope then we will be able to give a show that will really make everyone think that “They’ve topped themselves again!”
It'll certainly be hard to top Persona Super Live 2015 just because of its ending, though, heh.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
You guys reckon the Persona 5 US pre-order will open up after E3?

How about Yu X Naoto?
Since she "Joked" about leaving with Yu at the end.

This is something is true in real life , if a guy can be in love with one girl if is not brave enough to take her , some other guy with no fear came and take it for you.
My mind is like : Sorry Kanji you didnt make your move here i come !!!

Still love the hints Atlus always make about those two (Naoto / Kanji) in Persona 4 and even in the Arena duology.
I think they are great, and there is even more in Persona Q, but in P4G the game gave me the choice, and I chose that Kanji was too slow.

When it comes to P4U hints:
The hint that Mitsuru x Makoto was canon surprised me and made me sad at the same time. I wish I had a screenshot of the scene, but Mitsuru just seemed so solemn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom