• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is we get info on the game in Famitsu the week/week before of the concert, and the concert is used to show off a trailer and new music like how they did for Persona 3: The Movie.

I voted yes for pretty much this exact reason. I'm going to guess that if they do have a spread in Famitsu before the concert, the new info will be the MCs starting persona.

I can arrange that.

If you can, I would be very appreciative!

CorvoSol

And Buddha was never seen again

Buddha is encountered at Dick Park, at which point the protagonists make out to Nirvana. By which I mean they make out until they are in Nirvana. And Nirvana the band is there. Because P5 is a sequel to Revelations Persona.

The main theme will be visually represented through a giant orca, which happens to be the central character in the main story.

There is no orca

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEATHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#neverforgetdickpark

#Neverforgetthedickparkwemadeoutatthatday

Makio

Alright, get ready for my crazy prediction:

Last song of the concert will be a P5 song, either the intro or the battle song, but it will have vocals.

The singer will be in the middle of the stage. Of course, there will be red light. t

Mark this post, folks.

Pretty much this is my theory about the "music reveal of P5".

¿ Who gonna be the singer / singers for Persona 5 ?

Someone in the oblivion but had experience with Persona : Mayumi Fujita (Persona 3 Portable) / Kita Shuuhei (Persona 3 Portable / Trinity Soul).

Someone of P3 / P4 : Shihoko Hirata or Yumi Kawamura (Lotus Juice says in Facebook he dont gonna be in P5)

Someone really famous singing in Animes and Videogames....

Or someone not really famous but had some work in Anime and Videogame (most likely option right here).

Gonna be a girl o a man ... gonna be both (like in P3).

The intro song and battle theme gonna had vocals ? or gonna be instrumental
So many questions ...

Wouldn't "Night of the Phantom" mean only a single night, yearly at most?
Unless this Night is when the climax takes place, like The Fall?

One should not place too much emphasis on semantics when it's a foreign language. Especially when Persona regularly uses English in such an unorthodox manner.

FluxWaveZ

Via pan-hime's Twitter:
fuUX4Uh.jpg
We're getting closer to a high resolution version of this... I need it.

P4AU art book launched pretty much just now in Japan, by the way. It's where that's from.

DNAbro

Shout out to Persona music for helping me get through all this studying. I have a playlist almost 100 songs long lol.

DNAbro

The Malevolent Poet of the Hollow Forest

Apparently the art book is 200+ pages long in A4 size with a bunch of cool stuff within it. Probably only gonna get mine next week.

Unrelated: Seeing as how the website updated when the days matched "55", wonder if a little something else could happen at "50." Maybe not. "55" was pretty good.

What if we got new info(at least as much as that pic) every 5 days till the concert? Probably not but i can dream.

FluxWaveZ

What if we got new info(at least as much as that pic) every 5 days till the concert?

Starting from "55"? Eh, heavily doubt it. If they're going to stick with the number motif, I could see something at "50", but that's about it. Doubt there'd even be that much periodic information to give out for the concert, anyways.

Makio

So a little bits of info in days 50 , 45 , 35 ,25 ,15 and 5 ....

Hell yes !!!

(A man can dream).

I fucking love if they add Shadow Marie , i dont how that works with her history in the game and how her personality changes.

DNAbro

Starting from "55"? Eh, heavily doubt it. If they're going to stick with the number motif, I could see something at "50", but that's about it. Doubt there'd even be that much periodic information to give out for the concert, anyways.

I still think they are going to say more stuff before the concert cause it would be a bit weird for a blowout of info at a concert where the focus is the music. Would be nice though if something could happen sooner than later. Hell just give us more art. I'm desperate at this point.

FluxWaveZ

I love design works

They reveal so many interesting tidbits of information

Well, time to learn japanese

Yeah... 200+ pages is even bigger than the P4A art book. Hell, that's bigger than their P4 art book... and their P3 art book? Wait a second, the PQ art book is 287 pages long!?

Huh. The info contained in the P4AU art book must be real interesting. Guess we'll have to wait for Udon to do their thing.

In otherwords, you're just afraid of her....

55843270ifa8y.jpg

To be fair, P3 is pretty much the easiest game to demonize ever. Teenagers shoot themselves in the head to summon Satan!

As far as summoning goes, I definitely like the idea of masks being the focal object this time around. I like the visual stuff you can do with cool opera masks and such. Although... our protag has glasses. >.>

You guys are forgetting about this game...
Now this game would actually anger some people due to the content in the game.

Nap1400

That would imply enough people would hear about the game to cause an uproar about it.

Ironically, should that actually happen it would probably result in more publicity for the game, so iunno.

I totally remember this game, actually. I'm also totally wondering when we're going to get it on iOS/Android in English. >.>

I've been wondering that, it seemed they were really happy with the results and were really excited to get to work on bringing over the sequel here. Though it seems like the project also was more of a side thing as well that was done over many months, along with I'm betting the coding is just pretty old so you would have to spend a lot of time untangling it before you could get any real work done on it.

Sophia

I've been wondering that, it seemed they were really happy with the results and were really excited to get to work on bringing over the sequel here. Though it seems like the project also was more of a side thing as well that was done over many months, along with I'm betting the coding is just pretty old so you would have to spend a lot of time untangling it before you could get any real work done on it.

There's still the Android port of SMT 1 as well. Pretty sure it's only available in English on iOS. Which is a shame because I prefer Android.

Xenoflare

Random after midnight thoughts.

What if Atlus remade the first two SMT games in the fashion of SMT IV.

The possibility is an absolute zero but think about it.

Xenoflare

SMT II has the most interesting setting for me. Tokyo Millennium is such a intriguing set piece....

Of course I also dream of Strange Journey getting a remake on 3ds. If both of the devil survivor did it, then why not SJ for it being the de facto SMT IV until the ladder was revealed? The DS games are very recent too.

Oh god plz SJ 3DS remake. That'll make the 3DS the best current gen SMT handheld.

Of course if Vita get's a Nocturne remake.

I need to stop fapping to these remakes in my head.

I totally remember this game, actually. I'm also totally wondering when we're going to get it on iOS/Android in English. >.>

I'm bitter that I can't get either I or II on Android at all. They don't even need to be in English. I'll happily buy the Japanese versions and use them for language practice. But when they say they're "available on Android in North America," they actually mean "available on Android in the United States." Canada is left out in the cold, which is frustrating, because we usually get video games exactly when the US does. And I don't have any iOS devices either, or I would buy them there (where they are available in Canada). Fuck you, region locks. :(

TheMink

So I decided to return to the world of P4 Golden to finally get my platinum (halfway through my second play through, getting all the max S. Links) and i get to the end but i can't seem to be able to start the battle with Margaret.

So some things i've googled are that i need to have beaten all the extra bosses by the end of January (done), i need to have seen the True Ending on my last play through (done), and then that i need to go back into Velvet Room after i've received the Orb of Sight (truth?) and then i should receive the Aqua Invitation... and this is where it gets tough because i can't seem to do this. I have no idea why.

If anyone knows how i can fix this or knows of something i missed please let me know... Defeating Margaret is the final trophy i need to get the Platinum

MMW

Neo Member
So I decided to return to the world of P4 Golden to finally get my platinum (halfway through my second play through, getting all the max S. Links) and i get to the end but i can't seem to be able to start the battle with Margaret.

So some things i've googled are that i need to have beaten all the extra bosses by the end of January (done), i need to have seen the True Ending on my last play through (done), and then that i need to go back into Velvet Room after i've received the Orb of Sight (truth?) and then i should receive the Aqua Invitation... and this is where it gets tough because i can't seem to do this. I have no idea why.

If anyone knows how i can fix this or knows of something i missed please let me know... Defeating Margaret is the final trophy i need to get the Platinum

Assuming you maxed out the Empress Social Link as well, you should be good to go tbh :/

MMW

Neo Member
Yup, totally maxed it :/ crap, i hate this sort of thing

And you beat all the bosses before you beat
Magatsu Inaba
too right? I think a few guides are wrong on this point, I'm positive it's before then, not any time before True Ending.

EDIT: I could be wrong on this, but it's the only thing I can think of :/

TheMink

And you beat all the bosses before you beat
Magatsu Inaba
too right? I think a few guides are wrong on this point, I'm positive it's before then, not any time before True Ending.

EDIT: I could be wrong on this, but it's the only thing I can think of :/

Hey at least it is something to try! Thanks, i'll give it a shot

cj_iwakura

I made a topic asking that very question once. By and large it didn't seem to offend anyone. It's a fictional depiction of YHVH in a very twisted world. I don't see it as a reflect of 'our' YHVH, merely Him through a distorted lens(see also: The Book of Mormon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom