• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makio

Oh yeah, the guy who wanted to bang his teacher.
What a loser.

I dont blame him for that ...
836759-ms_toriumi.gif

But then the game decides to give her the most sad scene ever since she confess her "love" to him 2 days before of his death , scumbag game

Hell i even want to social link with
kawagishi
instead of
Adachi

His appearance in Rio's S.Link (P3P) is just ridiculous, I've got a soft spot for him though.

Y'know, Kenji's similar to Akihiko in than sense...
Complete tool that a far superior woman bothers to give the time of day for YHVH knows what reason.

EDIT: Yeah. We may like her, but Mitsuru's 1% as fuck.

daevious

I honestly dislike Mitsuru's social link the most because it feels like a waste of good potential. It's just, "How do I eat poor people food?" to "I refuse to submit to my arranged fiance, instead I will submit to the silent main character instead."

Xenoflare

I honestly dislike Mitsuru's social link the most because it feels like a waste of good potential. It's just, "How do I eat poor people food?" to "I refuse to submit to my arranged fiance, instead I will submit to the silent main character instead."

I was legitimately baffled by the burger and subsequently the entire link.

It actually felt out of character for me. Even when knowing Mitsuru is the extremely 1% but still "how do I eat burger" is just...

"I maxed my charm level out for this?" Was the question that I asked.

I was legitimately baffled by the burger and subsequently the entire link.

It actually felt out of character for me. Even when knowing Mitsuru is the extremely 1% but still "how do I eat burger" is just...

"I maxed my charm level out for this?" Was the question that I asked.

This, sadly, was also my experience. She was great in battle, I was cool with her detached style given the plot, and I was packing away learning time to ace tests.

And then her link happened and I saw the facade crumble

Makio

Uhhhh, wrong guy, wrong teacher.

We're talking about kenji.

And i was saying Kenji X Teacher he wants to bang is the same shit as Minato X Teacher wants to bang him.... with other twist. So i cant blame the guy for trying to bang a teacher if I want the hermit social have other ending (like having that relationship with the Teacher).

But like the others say we give shit to Kenji because his personality. And laugh in his face is one of the good memories i have of Persona 3
Not sorry

Fuckin hated him in Rio's Social Link is kinda a shame a girl like her falls for a guy like him ... what a shame.

So there actually isn't a version of Never More in the base version of P4D, the one on the song list is the Value Pack/Crazy Box bonus. Really dumb that they're not labeling that it's dlc, especially since this one isn't free unlike the Shadow World one.

source: Dengeki scans.

also, for anyone importing digitally, preorders are open, preloading starts on the 23rd and you get a free theme with it.

The next Persona Magazine will feature P5 and examines three different keywords (I assume this means themes of the game) relating to the game, according to the cover.

Since the Persona Magazine's stuff is normally repeats of Famitsu features, I wonder if we could see P5 stuff as soon as the 23rd, when that week's famitsu leaks.

arue

Since the Persona Magazine's stuff is normally repeats of Famitsu features, I wonder if we could see P5 stuff as soon as the 23rd, when that week's famitsu leaks.
So you're saying that there could be a potential P5 news before P4D releases? I really hope that's the case.

Oh no man, you did not just compare golden boy Akihiko to Kenji

o|-<

Akihiko really is the golden boy, but I think over all I would have to say Kenji>>>>>>>Nozomi. I get all the hate for Kenji, but Nozomi is hands down the worst slink in either game. While I can tolerate doing Kenji's for Surt, fuck Nozomi. Terrible slink, awful character.

Also since I've been hyped about P5 lately I was thinking over stuff, when I saw a plausible idea for a cameo from r/megaten. Other than Rise or Kanamin appearing on tv in P5, the idea was that the top brass from Junes see how well Dadsuke is doing with Teddie as a mascot at his Junes, and decide to implement him as their mascot. So you might go to a Junes in P5 and see a person in a teddie outfit. I know some people aren't too keen on cameos in P5, intrusive or otherwise, but I thought it was a neat idea. Also it's nice to stop in here again with y'all! Been away for too long.

Akihiko really is the golden boy, but I think over all I would have to say Kenji>>>>>>>Nozomi. I get all the hate for Kenji, but Nozomi is hands down the worst slink in either game. While I can tolerate doing Kenji's for Surt, fuck Nozomi. Terrible slink, awful character.

Also since I've been hyped about P5 lately I was thinking over stuff, when I saw a plausible idea for a cameo from r/megaten. Other than Rise or Kanamin appearing on tv in P5, the idea was that the top brass from Junes see how well Dadsuke is doing with Teddie as a mascot at his Junes, and decide to implement him as their mascot. So you might go to a Junes in P5 and see a person in a teddie outfit. I know some people aren't too keen on cameos in P5, intrusive or otherwise, but I thought it was a neat idea. Also it's nice to stop in here again with y'all! Been away for too long.

So what you're suggesting is that Teddie is multiplying

oh god

Dantis

So there actually isn't a version of Never More in the base version of P4D, the one on the song list is the Value Pack/Crazy Box bonus. Really dumb that they're not labeling that it's dlc, especially since this one isn't free unlike the Shadow World one.

source: Dengeki scans.

also, for anyone importing digitally, preorders are open, preloading starts on the 23rd and you get a free theme with it.

Well that's a load of shite.

CorvoSol

My favorite part of Kenji is always that Junpei completely clears him of peepin' on FeMC the moment Kenji says "I'm INTO OLDER WOMEN!"

I didn't know which of them to slap at that moment.

Dantis

So Dengeki lists 26 tracks on P4D. Which is... a little less than I would have liked? A few more to bump it over the 30 mark would have been nice.

The most interesting thing though, is a follow up to what I said the other day in regards to track length: All the tracks say "P4D Edit". How much have they cut out? We still haven't seen a full play through of a song yet. Are they, like, really short?

I might look at one of the PSC playthroughs and see if we can gauge how long a song is from one of them.

muteki

So Dengeki lists 26 tracks on P4D. Which is... a little less than I would have liked? A few more to bump it over the 30 mark would have been nice.

The most interesting thing though, is a follow up to what I said the other day in regards to track length: All the tracks say "P4D Edit". How much have they cut out? We still haven't seen a full play through of a song yet. Are they, like, really short?

I might look at one of the PSC playthroughs and see if we can gauge how long a song is from one of them.

I was worried about this. All the remix videos they put out are rather short, let's hope they aren't that short in the game.

Honestly if I see "original" in the track list on the website I should hope it is the unedited full version.

I was worried about this. All the remix videos they put out are rather short, let's hope they aren't that short in the game.

Honestly if I see "original" in the track list on the website I should hope it is the unedited full version.

I'm pretty sure that the remix videos are cut down versions, it's obvious in the Heaven one at least. The one full remix that they put out on the Persora CD was 3 minutes long.

Dantis

I just looked at the Heaven playthrough. Obviously, this is far from definitive, but I'd also be willing to bet you that it's not too far off either. I did a freeze frame at 30 seconds, and then multiplied the filled in part of the timer bar right the way across. Ended up about 2 minutes and 45 seconds, which is about two minutes shorter than Meguro's full version of Heaven.

I just looked at the Heaven playthrough. Obviously, this is far from definitive, but I'd also be willing to bet you that it's not too far off either. I did a freeze frame at 30 seconds, and then multiplied the filled in part of the timer bar right the way across. Ended up about 2 minutes and 45 seconds, which is about two minutes shorter than Meguro's full version of Heaven.

Where can I find the full version of Heaven? Most versions that I find with a quick search youtube loop around the 2:45 minute mark. The Reincarnation version is a bit longer though.

Dantis

Where can I find the full version of Heaven? Most versions that I find with a quick search youtube loop around the 2:45 minute mark. The Reincarnation version is a bit longer though.

The Reincarnation one is the one I'm talking about. There's also the Live Band one.

Mr_Joe

Her social link is so so dumb and that's why I love it. Same for her whole character, honestly.

Nimby

Banned
Never have I felt this excited for something I know is just probably going to disappoint anyway >_>

It's great for people who are excited for P4D though, just hope P5 has a significant prescence at E3.... dammit!

Dantis

3DS RPG Atlus is localizing. Plays like SaGa. Composed by Masashi Hamauzu.
Doesn't look like my type of thing. Not sure who Masashi Hamauzu is either.

I wish Atlus weren't localising so much at once. It makes me fear that the quality will suffer as a consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom