• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly_Spear

Neo Member
That shit sounds like Dancing All night plot lol.

Wonder if Persona 5 is going to have some surreal with the midnight hour , since persona 3 have the dark hour after midnight and persona 4 have the midnight channel (and website lol).

Actually, this is something that I've been wondering about to. We've already have three other games with shit going down on midnight, so it's quite possible P5 will continue this.

Did we find out yet why atlus badge is p5? Seems like a huge tease to not show p5 in any capacity yet have that as badge.

CHpJcMgWwAAUelr.jpg
CHp4YMNVAAA6NJv.jpg
CHpXhXzUwAIW9rn.jpg
CHpWoiTUwAAqsxB.jpg
CHqK9cCVEAAi3kI.jpg

They have P5, even if it is just posters and the old trailer.

Makio

They didnt have a big ass conference time , but they released e3 trailers for the games of the badge .... seems fair.

And man with that Dancing All Night english i almost forgot about persona 5 lol.
I hope we have the opening of the game this week , and so hyped to buy a dancing game for a dead console like Silver Arrows says lol.

sakuori

I wake up to know that Laura Bailey isn't voicing Rise. ; A ;
The new VA is doing good though.

Also, for some reason almost all of them sounded a bit off to me. Perhaps is because I haven't heard most of the voice cast for a long time. Yu sounded so close to Adachi you'll think it's him without a video.

Makio

I Yu sounded so close to Adachi you'll think it's him without a video.

Well that basically because Johhny Yong Bosch only has one type of voice and not have range, that why his Adachi sounds awful in the Animation , they cant make other voice besides his normal Narukami (Animation) / Adachi (Persona 4).

Makio

Stating the obvious here: I think that's the official box art.

Maybe not , for me the cover is going to be a full party shot with all the characters (the ones in the trailer) and the ones Hashino says they going to reveal later...

Like the p4 one you know.

Speaking of which , i hope the new trailer reveal more party members , but in the same time sucks to the story to know who is going to be playble in the game since the intro , like Naoto for example (or basically all the rescue ones in Persona 4).

DNAbro

So now that E3 disappointment has gone a bit down. Who wants to guess when the Blu-ray is going to leak? Going to guess someone is going to get an early copy by the 23rd.

So now that E3 disappointment has gone a bit down. Who wants to guess when the Blu-ray is going to leak? Going to guess someone is going to get an early copy by the 23rd.

Someone in this thread said that people with review copies will probably leak the PV #02 this Sunday by the earliest, and I'm inclined to believe it.

FluxWaveZ

Someone in this thread said that people with review copies will probably leak the PV #02 this Sunday by the earliest, and I'm inclined to believe it.

Review copies wouldn't come with Persona 5 special movie Blu-rays. Not to mention that the Japanese industry works differently than the Western one, in a way that wouldn't make a leak like that possible.

There won't be a leak. Eh, I'll redact that. Retailers would be the weak point here. If there is one, it's happening at the earliest on June 23 in JST.

Mdesilva

I keep seeing people (unironically) saying that 33/40 is a bad score. That would be an average 8.25/10 per reviewer (isn't that how they score things, with 4 people?). Is that just relatively bad for Famitsu or are people exaggerating?

FluxWaveZ

I keep seeing people (unironically) saying that 33/40 is a bad score. That would be an average 8.25/10 per reviewer (isn't that how they score things, with 4 people?). Is that just relatively bad for Famitsu or are people exaggerating?

I think you might be putting too much thought into Famitsu review scores.

It's heavily rumoured that Famitsu review scores depend on how much money you give them, so I wouldn't look too deep into it.

Plus, for me, it's a rhythm game, so a review score is irrelevant. I'll judge the game based on the music and how much fun I have, which is going to be different for everyone.

PK Gaming

It's heavily rumoured that Famitsu review scores depend on how much money you give them, so I wouldn't look too deep into it.

Plus, for me, it's a rhythm game, so a review score is irrelevant. I'll judge the game based on the music and how much fun I have, which is going to be different for everyone.

I can confirm that Square Enix was short $5 when they bribed Famitsu to give FFXIII a perfect score. Hence the 39/40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom