• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

I'll admit to having gotten the platinum trophy in Neptunia mk2, but after I was done I'd gotten so sick of the gameplay and characters
except for Nepgear <333
that I dropped Victory halfway through and Re;Birth 1 actively disgusted me.

These games are all the exact same thing all over again, just with less Nepgear than mk2. Thus, that (and Re;Birth 2 by extension) is the only one worth playing.

Speaking of prize figures, i got this one a while back, still think it's the best prize figure I've seen

2Eq5gIJ.jpg

Shun

I had no idea where to post this other than the #FE thread but man toi8 art has been so good post Chain Chronicle.

CYlxgfUVAAAzugc.jpg:orig

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
you and me both

this was my persona collection the last time I took a pic. I have 6 more either added or on their way. Once I have them all in I'll update. One day Ill get a less shit shelf to display. most of my non persona stuff is in a nice glass display, but I want to keep all the persona stuff together

Nice.

Missing Mokoto Yuki though. FeMC needs one too.

FluxWaveZ

In PlayStation Dengeki this week, Wada specifically says that he wants to work hard this year in preparation for Persona's 20th anniversary.

Mediking

So where does the main P5 main guy live??? P3 guy lived in a dorm. P4 guy lived in his uncle's house but he had his own bedroom. I hope the P5 guy has his own apartment so we can do nightly activities whenever we want. If the guy is planning huge heists and stealing then he deserves his own apartment. What do you guys think?

So where does the main P5 main guy live??? P3 guy lived in a dorm. P4 guy lived in his uncle's house but he had his own bedroom. I hope the P5 guy has his own apartment so we can do nightly activities whenever we want. If the guy is planning huge heists and stealing then he deserves his own apartment. What do you guys think?

From what we've been told (and I'm tagging this just for people who dont want to know)
He lives in a coffee shop owned by friends of his parents

KanameYuuki

I'm finally playing Persona (P4G) for the first time and I'm really enjoying my time, combat is addictive, getting new personas is always exiting and so far I love every character but if there is one thing I would have to complain about it's the naming of the spells.

They are just way to confusing, at least with elemental attacks you can figure it out with the icons but everything else is just way to complex, every time I level up or get anything new I have to scroll and find it and then press square to actually know what it does, I wish it was more like FF where it is so intuitive to know and understand what's the enemy casting and so on or at least if the description was already there without the need to press a button but I suppose I will get used to it sooner or later.

Knowing that P4 came before than FF13 and it does party auto battling way better is so baffling, I know it was released just one year later but FF13 would have been a much better game if they had learned from Persona.

I'm finally playing Persona (P4G) for the first time and I'm really enjoying my time, combat is addictive, getting new personas is always exiting and so far I love every character but if there is one thing I would have to complain about it's the naming of the spells.

They are just way to confusing, at least with elemental attacks you can figure it out with the icons but everything else is just way to complex, every time I level up or get anything new I have to scroll and find it and then press square to actually know what it does, I wish it was more like FF where it is so intuitive to know and understand what's the enemy casting and so on or at least if the description was already there without the need to press a button but I suppose I will get used to it sooner or later.

Knowing that P4 came before than FF13 and it does party auto battling way better is so baffling, I know it was released just one year later but FF13 would have been a much better game if they had learned from Persona.

Glad to hear you like the game. The spell names are like learning a new language. It's all about prefixes, suffixes, and roots. All else fails, you can just hit square.

Edit: It can get kinda confusing if you're familiar with the other games using "Zan" for wind instead of "Garu".

DNAbro

you kind of get used to SMT naming conventions pretty quickly. It's just different.

Makio

Ive only watched the anime so far, and nepgear is awesome.

And here was me thinking that anime repel people from the games and not get into it. Mostly for all the drama they put in there in a series based in games dont take seriously to begin with.

But yeah like the other dude says the game are the same , only Rebirth2 been the saving grace thanks to nepgear. and
Broccoli NYU...

And the spinoffs games are fun ... after a couple of hours and then you leave it into oblivion.

PD: Nepgear VA (Marie Christine Cabanos) deserves a Persona role , i love to hear that sweet voice in some persona waifu lol , mostly since the other main ladies already have Persona roles.

And here was me thinking that anime repel people from the games and not get into it. Mostly for all the drama they put in there in a series based in games dont take seriously to begin with.

But yeah like the other dude says the game are the same , only Rebirth2 been the saving grace thanks to nepgear. and
Broccoli NYU...

And the spinoffs games are fun ... after a couple of hours.

PD: Nepgear VA (Marie Christine Cabanos) deserves a Persona role , i love to hear that sweet voice in some persona waifu lol , mostly since the other main ladies already have Persona roles.
put ms cabanos and her best friend in persona and id be happy

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

Heh. I like that idea.

Setsu00

I don't know who I have to thank for this, but I want to genuinely thank the person responsible for translating Odin Sphere Leifthrasir into Multi 5.

Drop

I still can't tell what some skills do just by the name, it's a problem I mostly have with the skills I've never used >_>

Top Bottom