• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Makio

Kinda forgot they are going to announce Final Fantasy XV release date in 3 days i really hope after that happen we can really hear more from Atlus..

>Implying that is what Atlus is waiting for move , and not other reasons.

Lunar15

I'm not entirely convinced Atlus is waiting for FF to make a move.

Part of me wonders if the long wait and general silence has anything to do with the anime.

FluxWaveZ

I'm not entirely convinced Atlus is waiting for FF to make a move.

Part of me wonders if the long wait and general silence has anything to do with the anime.

Atlus is absolutely not waiting for the FFXV event to announce the release date for P5, but I could potentially see them waiting for it to occur to announce their own event.

FluxWaveZ

I dont expect an announcement event. A part of me wants it to be from famitsu. Lol

Not happening. Atlus knows that it's big enough that they don't need the publicity from a magazine scoop for P5, so it's definitely either that they will handle it independently or it'll happen at a big conference.

Lunar15

Can't say I'm particularly interested in the anime, and having it preceding the actual game feels kind of lame to me. I want P5 to be a self contained story as much as possible.

Makio

There is any confirmation the anime is coming before the game , not like i doubt you guys but i dont remember nobody saying that until now.

And somehow that got more excited for it , specially if is a kind of pre sequel to the game or something.

FluxWaveZ

Maybe I'm wrong? I could have sworn something said the anime was before the game.

Nope, nothing like that has been said. The only thing that was announced is that Persona 5 will have a special anime TV broadcast. No date or any other additional details were given.

Lunar15

Nope, nothing like that has been said. The only thing that was announced is that Persona 5 will have a special anime TV broadcast. No date or any other additional details were given.

Weird. I wonder where I got that idea from. Well, I apologize for the misinformation.

Makes me feel better about the whole thing.

yuuki

I guess atlus will at one point announce the date for the anoucment trailer for the event that announces the game date.

Lunar15

I'm fine with a Japan only event as long as the there's a WW after that release date.

I know that won't happen, but I can dream.

Zolo

Well, there was about 7 months between the first gameplay trailer and the tgs one (not counting the bonus trailer). There's been about 6 months since the tgs one, so we're about due for one anyway.

Makio

Wonder if we need a PV04 at this point , i think they can jump to characters / more gameplay focused trailers now.
(Specially ones who show how different this game is compared to P3 and P4)

Wonder if we need a PV04 at this point , i think they can jump to characters / more gameplay focused trailers now.
(Specially ones who show how different this game is compared to P3 and P4)

There IS one big difference compared to 3 and 4 so far

3&4 are out ;_;

Has there been any word on continuing the PQ P3 manga since So Tobita ended it, since as far as I can tell it ended at the end of the Group Date Cafe dungeon. Also, did they end side P4 as well?

Lunar15

Prediction spoilers:
Given that you're going after "bad" people and stealing their hearts, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they're themed after the Sins in the trailer. Makes a lot of sense. This kingly guy with the castle dungeon seems to be a stalker, so I'm going with Lust.

Zolo

Prediction spoilers:
Given that you're going after "bad" people and stealing their hearts, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they're themed after the Sins in the trailer. Makes a lot of sense. This kingly guy with the castle dungeon seems to be a stalker, so I'm going with Lust.

I expect that to be the case as well with maybe one more dungeon for the final boss.

Makio

I expect that to be the case as well with maybe one more dungeon for the final boss.

More like
9 dungeons for me (7 sins) plus the human antagonist like Strega / Adachi type and one for the True Final Boss aka Godly being we have to punch in the face unless the human antagonist get his own sin

Mediking

It blows my mind that we get more consistent info about Ys than we do about P5.

At this point... all I want is a release date and a Collector's Edition confirmaton. I got a feeling the next trailer will spoil more than intended. I'm not watching the next trailer.

Top Bottom