• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

DNAbro

I would normally say that expecting anything other than a release date is dumb and super pessimistic but yeah Atlus.

Realistically we will get release date, anime date/news, maybe special editions and 20th anniversary stuff

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This is what I am expecting.

dOIO1Kh.jpg

Makio

Why screenshots when you can have

What the f....

And yeah i hope they made a 48 - 72 hours stream before the countdown reach 0 to keep the last two-three days interesting ....

Unless the countdown is for another stream, and when reach 0 we enter for more 72 hours after that for more news.

Pls GOD no

daevious

What the f....

And yeah i hope they made a 48 - 72 hours stream before the countdown reach 0 to keep the last two-three days interesting ....

Unless the countdown is for another stream, and when reach 0 we enter for more 72 hours after that for more news.

Pls GOD no

You know that isn't outside the realm of possibility with Atlus at the helm.

yuuki

so nisa isnt publishing any atlus game in europe anymore?
Does this mean sega is taking over eu publishing, if so this could go two ways...

let us hope for the best....

And Ghostlight seem to have moved away from niche game localisations. I'm sure P5 will be fine, but who else even is there who would be willing to pick up things like their 3DS titles.

Mediking

I love how party members comment on their clothes when you change them in dungeons. Nice details. Yukiko doesn't like Yasogami Gym outfit yet Chie likes it. Small stuff like that is great.

I love how party members comment on their clothes when you change them in dungeons. Nice details. Yukiko doesn't like Yasogami Gym outfit yet Chie likes it. Small stuff like that is great.

Agreed. It's little, easy to miss, and helps flesh out the characters just that little bit more.

Sophia

Agreed. It's little, easy to miss, and helps flesh out the characters just that little bit more.

Don't miss out on the unique dialogue conversations too. Lots of people have unique sets of dialogue if you have the right party members invited.

One combo I know off the top of my head: Chie + Yosuke with Chie wearing the Gekkoukan uniform.

Do we know why Atlus doesn't self-publish in Europe? I'm sure a lot of work goes into starting a European branch, but even the relatively new Idea Factory International immediately started simultaneously publishing in NA and EU, so I'm surprised Atlus doesn't do that yet.

Do we know why Atlus doesn't self-publish in Europe? I'm sure a lot of work goes into starting a European branch, but even the relatively new Idea Factory International immediately started simultaneously publishing in NA and EU, so I'm surprised Atlus doesn't do that yet.
Atlus is one of the most resistant companies in the industry. See PC versions

Mediking

Don't miss out on the unique dialogue conversations too. Lots of people have unique sets of dialogue if you have the right party members invited.

One combo I know off the top of my head: Chie + Yosuke with Chie wearing the Gekkoukan uniform.

That reminds me...

Gekkoukan and Yasogami outfits should already be unlocked and ready to use in Persona 5.. please... don't wanna search like a madman for them. Lol

Lunar15

If there's one thing I've learned over time, it's that Atlus is a really weird and obstinate company. They've had an odd path through the years:

Index acquisition and subsequent scandal
EU publishing issues
Being the only company to region lock a PS3 game
One of the few remaining No-PC holdouts.

Their developers make some great games, but man, the business side is hard to read.

PK Gaming

If there's one thing I've learned over time, it's that Atlus is a really weird and obstinate company. They've had an odd path through the years:

Index acquisition and subsequent scandal
EU publishing issues
Being the only company to region lock a PS3 game
One of the few remaining No-PC holdouts.

Their developers make some great games, but man, the business side is hard to read.

Also

-Little to no correspondance with their American branch
-Questionable marketing tactics

DNAbro

You know I hope the stream is crazy and full of trolling. The original reveal streams and Night of the Phantom stream were amazing in retrospect. Fond memories of it.

QuadOpto

Is it for sure that there's going to be a stream?

Could literally just be a countdown to a new trailer and that's it. :p (Would honestly prefer it at this point...especially since May 5th is the last day of finals...)

DNAbro

Could literally just be a countdown to a new trailer and that's it. :p (Would honestly prefer it at this point...especially since May 5th is the last day of finals...)

that would be nice too. Not as hilarious though.

That would be uncharacteristic of Atlus, and less fun.

But no stream is confirmed yet, though that's also normal.

Top Bottom