• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Bingo which resembles my last one all too much ready to go. I don't know what to expect aside from a trailer with date at the end.

K6RNcSM.png

Makio

Nothing will make me more happy for once they got P3 and P4 out of a picture for one night ....just focus in P5 all the event.

But is Atlus. and yeah not matter how many things we want to see here the real expection is a brand new trailer and a real release date nothing less from that would be sad more than that would be great.

Wonder how many pages this OT is going to get when this all madness ends tomorrow

------

Persona 5 in a Nutshell

This shit hahahaha.

Don't know if i really want to stay up for this or not

On one hand, I don't care if i get news late, means i get everything at the same time instead of trickled through a stream

On the other hand, seeing twitter and IRC scroll as fast as a popular streamer's twitch chat is fun to watch

It's going to be through 3 am to past 5:30 AM for the entire event for me and i have work in the afternoon... :|

OK, wow, that was a lot to take in.
One thing's for sure, I've seen more than enough, time for media blackout.

Anyway, as someone who was betting on a september release date for this event I'm pretty happy but deep down I was also hoping for at least a release window for the US.

I'm gonna need that CE, they better bring it over, I'm willing to spend the kind of money I've never even considered for a game.

4 new party members, even split between male and female which is nice, was getting worried that Ann would be the only playable female though I guess that wasn't likely.

The game looks flawless, so much style, incredible art direction, dungeons look great.

The new music sounds fantastic, based Meguro.

I hope that orchestral show isn't instrumental only, should be great either way though.

PK Gaming

Alright, alright

Winners get to collectively pick my avatar (and any of the other foolish, foolish people who voted against the winners)

We can also do this the classic way (losers wear dunce cap avatars)

Zolo

Alright, alright

Winners get to collectively pick my avatar (and any of the other foolish, foolish people who voted against the winners)

We can also do this the classic way (losers wear dunce cap avatars)

I'd be fine with the dunce caps. They're practically a staple after we had about 20-30 different people wearing them last time.

Persona 5 seems to be a very hyped title. Would this be a good introduction game for a newcomer like me.

Also, is Persona and Shin Megami Tensei part of the same universe?
I always thought they were the same thing.

Top Bottom