• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Sophia

My twitter is saying this:
Punch girl - Satou Rina
Hack girl - Yuuki Aoi
Adieu girl - Hayame Saori

Seems about right, but I'm secretly hoping the hacker girl is Saori Hayami, because I like her as a voice actress.

EDIT: Just rewatched the video, hacker girl is definitely not Saori Hayami. So that list is probably right.

EDIT 2: And Adieu girl definitely IS Saori Hayami.

That's a trend I don't mind.

Also, who hasn't seen the victory screen (more like sequence)? Since it's far more elaborate, would it make sense for there to be less encounters?

Maybe slightly less? The victory screen just seems like a fantastic way to cover the transitions to and from battle. They're sliiick.

I would say the environment having less enemies in it is a bigger indication of less encounters tho.

Zolo

I just realized....it looks like the navigator joins in Egypt with that being when the party gets in trouble from the sandstorm and then they get saved by the navi. Egypt with the pyramids and the navigator uses a UFO persona.

Actually, the boss for Egypt looks like the navigator. Maybe her mother or relative.

I just realized....it looks like the navigator joins in Egypt with that being when the party gets in trouble from the sandstorm and then they get saved by the navi. Egypt with the pyramids and the navigator uses a UFO persona.

Actually, the boss for Egypt looks like the navigator. Maybe her mother or relative.

Pyramids and aliens...

Stargate confirmed?

Okay guys, found the original post from 2015.
Okay boys and girls, come get your oven fresh shame avatars here. Click the image for the gallery:

Or, make your own with this precious hat:

fjgTMat.gif

Pick one for yourselves. Adachi my old friend, how I have missed you.

Eylos

Banned
just to recap all the things:
- jp release date
-persona 5 in e3
- 3 dlcs posters
- new trailer
- new short gameplay trailer

is there anything i missed?

just to recap all the things:
- jp release date
-persona 5 in e3
- 3 dlcs posters
- new trailer
- new short gameplay trailer

is there anything i missed?

Anime will be a 30 minute prequel airing in September.

Symphony Concert in August/Fan Festival in December

LE has an art book, OSTs, P3/4 DLC, a custom theme, and a nice box

More in Dengeki/Famitsu next week

Who knows. We know they are all good friends, so having Anne resting her arm on Ryuiji's shoulder doesn't have to mean anything.

Yeah, but having that kind of dynamic within the party instead of everyone drooling over MC would be nice.
But that kind of platonic friendship is something that we didn't see in the previous games either. Despite the underlying friendship the girls usually make fun of non-MC males (like Yosuke, Kanji and Junpei) or have a more formal relationship with them (Akihiko, Shinji). It would be cool to see something like Hermione/Harry for example.

Eylos

Banned
idk the prices in japan but i was converting

8800 ienes for standard = 82 dollars
13800 ienes for collectors = 128 dollars

is that right?
seems kinda expensive

Zolo

Yeah, but having that kind of dynamic within the party instead of everyone drooling over MC would be nice.
But that kind of platonic friendship is something that we didn't see in the previous games either. Despite the underlying friendship the girls usually make fun of non-MC males (like Yosuke, Kanji and Junpei) or have a more formal relationship with them (Akihiko, Shinji). It would be cool to see something like Hermione/Harry for example.

At least Ann looks like she'll be the only girl in the party until Summer, so they can't really do the split between guys and girls like they'd always seem to do in events in P4 at least until then.

idk the prices in japan but i was converting

8800 ienes for standard = 82 dollars
13800 ienes for collectors = 128 dollars

is that right?
seems kinda expensive

Japan's prices are less regulated than NA. It will prolly be like 60 for regular, and maybe around a 100~120 for the CE.

The bad thing about new (especially female) Persona characters: The waifu aspect.
It's serious business.

Per5ona Waifus: Civil War

My twitter is saying this:
Punch girl - Satou Rina
Hack girl - Yuuki Aoi
Adieu girl - Hayame Saori

And yeh, I'm not 100% but these sounded like them to me. Hopefully someone will post if they get anything more concrete.

Hacker girl's name is apparently "Sakura Futaba" (someone translated the level up screen and it has her name) and Adieu is apparently "Tsukasa".

Top Bottom