• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Lunar15

On Crow:
Yeah, looks like he's basically the L to these thieves. I think we all suspected he was some kind of detective.

daevious

On Crow:
Yeah, looks like he's basically the L to these thieves. I think we all suspected he was some kind of detective.

Little annoyed that they're going with the detective character again but considering the set-up it'd be weirder if they didn't have one.

Lunar15

And here's the footage from yesterday.

If he is a party member, this might be the first non-student party member since p2

I wouldn't doubt he's also a student. But I dunno, I was just making guesses, I can't read japanese.

EDIT: I Just realized something, Dungeon spoiler
The chain that Haru's father owns is most likely Big Bang Burger. That's why that dungeon is a space station on the moon.

daevious

Something bugged me about Crow's name, so I decided to look it up and welp:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogoro_Akechi

Hashino's love for The Fiend With Twenty Faces is known, but this is just a little too blatant. Considering that Phantom's Persona is literally Arsene Lupin, complete with red jacket, you can't say there isn't precedence for it though.

EDIT:

Wikipedia said:
Akechi has become a fixture in Japanese pop-culture. There have been a number of movies made based on his adventures, some of which pit him against other fictional characters such as Arsène Lupin.

This is great, genuinely great.

Lunar15

Some new footage. It's of NPC characters, but since there's tarot cards in the background, I think it might actually be social links.

This music is outrageously good.

1465995527354367.png

Setsu00

Wait, so is Tae
the Death arcana? I'm reading the number XIV on the card, which is normally Temperance, but the art on the card makes me think Death

She's Death. She comes directly after Munehisa, who is The Hanged Man. The number is just written in a strange way.

Wait, so is Tae
the Death arcana? I'm reading the number XIV on the card, which is normally Temperance, but the art on the card makes me think Death

I think
it might just be a highly stylised XIII, with the last II bending together. It's definitely Death—it even lacks a name, which is what the card traditionally was like before it was given 'Death' as a title.

Top Bottom