• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Wow, Deep Silver really stepped up this time.

Bloody brilliant news.

Also the P5 theme is called 'Wake up, get up, get out there', which is a terrible name, but still.

I'm guessing making it just 'Get out there' would've been too much like 'Break out of the dome'.
Maybe..?

Setsu00

Here's the whole playlist for the 20th Anniversary concert:

From Megami Ibunroku Persona:
The Poem for Everyone's Souls
Opening [NOT Dream of Butterfly]
Awakening Legend
Battle ~ Thesso
Deadline

From Persona 2:
Persona 2: Sin - Punishment Opening
Knights of the Holy Lance
Joker Theme
Kimi no Tonari
Opening [Eternal Punishment]
Maya Theme
Boss Battle
Change Your Way

From Persona 3:
Burn My Dread
Unavoidable Battle
The Voice Someone Calls
Heartful Cry
Because I will Protect You
Kimi no Kioku

From Persona 4:
Pursuing My True Self
Like a dream come true
A Sky Full Of Stars
Reach Out To The Truth -First Battle-
fog
Heaven
Never More

From Persona 5:
Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There

Lusankya

So because of time zones Europe actually gets the game earlier than the US.

FeXGnGU.gif

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'm fucking stunned that we get a simultaneous release with the US. All over this as soon as orders go up.

Lunar15

So because of time zones Europe actually gets the game earlier than the US.

As a member of a nation that fought long and hard to gain freedom from its European oppressors, I am appalled that the old countries and regimes should be allowed to receive their copy of Persona 5 before my freedom and justice loving Americans.

As such, I will handle this situation with the appropriate diplomacy and tact:

FUBDQtp.png

Setsu00

"
Young girls are just so handy...
"

That sounds... wrong. e_e

Does "Young girls are useful, right?" sound better to you? Going by the voice, it looks like the fly guy from the bank dungeon is the one who says that line.

Unrelated info from the newest Dengeki article:
Igor is the one who gave the protagonist the Isekai-Navi app.

Hahah thought a Mod would do a funny joke or something about Europe and America both getting the game on the same day.

But it already implies that. Game is still on track for a worldwide Winter 2014 release after all.

orchestral persona music and there won't be a cd for us to enjoy ;_;

*turns into a shadow*

Although the brochure for the concert says "World Premier." Weird thing to have if you're only doing one or two concerts.

But it already implies that. Game is still on track for a worldwide Winter 2014 release after all.

Dude, I love the game, even 2 years later and it's still awesome. QTE's, motion controls, and the final boss has a move that can charm your entire team at once. These are among my top points for this game. Ten out of fucking ten.

Although the brochure for the concert says "World Premier." Weird thing to have if you're only doing one or two concerts.

Are you trying to imply Japan isn't the only country?

atlusprime

Atlus PR
As a member of a nation that fought long and hard to gain freedom from its European oppressors, I am appalled that the old countries and regimes should be allowed to receive their copy of Persona 5 before my freedom and justice loving Americans.

As such, I will handle this situation with the appropriate diplomacy and tact:

FUBDQtp.png

Goddammit.

Dantis

Hahah thought a Mod would do a funny joke or something about Europe and America both getting the game on the same day.

The current title is fine.
Winter 14 forever.
Tuesday delivers.

37 days until the JP release and my hype is through the fucking roof.

Sophia

Completely unrelated but..
My finger is itching to click these spoilers, will I regret it? How big are they?

They're from the earlier parts of the game, but if you think you might regret it don't click. They're fairly big for the part of the game they're from.

Strimei

Completely unrelated but..
My finger is itching to click these spoilers, will I regret it? How big are they?

I've begun to hold back, myself. It'll be hard but its best to get used to not reading the stuff since we're just over a month outfrom Japan's release.

Mediking

Since I'm assuming the school costumes aren't in the Collector's Edition... I would be willing to pay like $3.00 for them UNLESS Atlus does it cool and make them a quest unlockable. And I also hope that the school costumes are available to be bought/used as soon as the game releases because I'm gonna be having Joker wear that P3 costume for a majority of the game unless I find a even cooler one.

?! I just imagined Joker doing that cool winning animation for a battle in P3's costume..... LET'S GO.

Wouldn't be surprised if the costume dlc is free for a limited time or something. No chance we don't get them at all.

I think your right Because they did something like that for ultimax. There isn't any dlc persona in the manner of persona q. That wasn't something that I was fond of.

Top Bottom