• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
Well Persona 1 PSP and P3P were announced in the same month and Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena were announced very close together, but maybe Persona 5's too big for something like that.

They literally announced DSO and DS2 within a week of each other, and both P4G and P4A were announced in August 2011.

That's all good and well, but releasing SMTIV, a re-release of DeSu 2, and announcing P5? They may be under the same umbrella, but Atlus would effectively be calling people's attention to three different products. They're not EA; they'd be spreading themselves a bit thin, no?

If love to proven wrong though!

Persona 5 will be a full-out pervy anime game. Idols in bikinis, 14 year olds with baskebtall sized breasts, hotsprings. One of the social links will be set AT A HOTSPRING.

Trigger

"S,s,stupid protagonist! It's not like I want to warm you up with my hot water or anything.... You were just passing through~!"

"You feel a slight sense of affection from the hotspring. Your relationship is now stronger!"

*RANK UP~!*

Atlus better cut you a paycheck.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
PnG6WWs.jpg

Was this posted in here, I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom