• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimaou

The way I remember it is this:

"HEY GUYS, MAN TOMB RAIDER LOOKS GOOD, HUH?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DANTIS, ALSO UNCHARTED SUCKS AND SO DOES EVERYTHING YOU LIKE"

And then you beat me up and stole my wallet.

Then we beat you up again because your wallet only had fake European play money in it.

Sophia

So your memory and arguing skills are about on par with Junpei's then? Good to know. :p

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

lol

To be fair, I was largely judging 3 on it's inferior multiplayer to 2 more than anything. I love UC2's multiplayer. <3

Oh, I never really bothered with the MP that much. :p

Sophia

What's a steam chat thing? I want in on this lunch money.

PersonaGAF has it's own steam group, and every steam group has it's own group chat that can be accessed by the friends list.

jhNJPqB.png

Omikaru

We have such fun in here!

Perf3ct Cha0s entered chat.
Noi: it should be, that's Gust's specialty
Daimaou: a new challenger appears
Omi: hello!
Princess Sophia: Hello new person
Ace of Spades: what i a perfect chaso
Daimaou: I think it's when you fart in a crowded elevator

Dantis

Just in case anyone was somehow unaware, I was joking about the Steam chat being bad. It's very fun and you should all join in.

They did beat me up and steal my wallet though. :(

Squire

Banned
As an aside, why aren't you a part of the Steam group? :O

I was trying to talk about how great Tomb Raider looks yesterday in chat, but everyone else is lame and just kept telling me how shit Tomb Raider and Uncharted are. IF YOU WERE THERE I COULD HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT TO YOU AND I WOULDN'T HATE EVERYONE LIKE I DO NOW.

Dude, now I feel bad! I was just gonna bring up TR again! That game looks awesome. Uncharted is awesome, factually.

We need more people in the steam group chat in general. It's usually just me, Omi, Dai, and Buddha in there. :(

Levito was just mentioning it to me the other day on Twitter. I'll get on it :)

Marche90

PersonaGAF has it's own steam group, and every steam group has it's own group chat that can be accessed by the friends list.

jhNJPqB.png

This reminded me that I haven't really logged in in a while. I tend to forget that it exists, since I have never used Steam heavily, lol

EMT0

Banned
Hey guys, new to Persona(and PersonaGAF by extension). I'm currently playing Persona 3 Portable and loving it.

Could I get an invite to the Steam group? My username is silveremt(but I appear as EMT0).

Mr. Shankly

Neo Member
Hey all! I haven't been here in a while :) how is everybody?

Oh also seeing the gaf steam chat thing I want to ask if I could get an invite too. My steam name is Ivette Leijon :3

Marche90

You can join them without an invitation, actually ;)

Just search for the group's name PersonaGAF

The link should be a few pages back, if you can't find it.

cjkeats

My P3 party was always Yukari, Junpei and one person who kept switching when a new person came in. I believe in the final battle it was Aigis though.

Both times I payed 4 it's been Yukiko Chie and Kanji.

Meia

I LOVE when Misturu has just enough SP to mind charge, but not enough to do anything after.

But ya, i always had Aigis and Yukari in the same party. All you need is a thor item and it doesn't matter anyway.

Aigis is kind of crazy though. Party buffs, full res, and full heal?

Feel bad for Koromaru, never once used him. Would feel bad about the same thing with Ken, but screw Ken. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom