• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Ace of Spades: why are gamespot people on giant bomb streaming naruto
Omi: budget cuts at CBS
Omi: quiet night tonight, eh?
Ace of Spades: yep
Omi: I'd chat more, but I'm working
Princess Sophia: :(
Princess Sophia: Too quiet
Princess Sophia: we need Dantis in here
Dantis entered chat.
Ace of Spades: so yea i turned on giant bomb
Ace of Spades: WHAT
Omi: LOL

PersonaGAF is magical. :D

I keep getting booted off Steam. Apparently it hates me. :/

There's a good dose of comedy in the game, but I enjoyed the seriousness, so YMMV. Experiencing a story mode through youtube really isn't indicative of much.

I guess I'll see when it comes out here. I can't imagine my views will change though, considering it's basically a visual novel.

Sophia

I keep getting booted off Steam. Apparently it hates me. :/

I saw that, you went to offline. Everyone's being so quiet I was starting to wonder if I was having connection issues.

Yup, there I go offline. Blargh. STEAM STOP ACTING UP.

Squire

Banned
Ace of Spades: why are gamespot people on giant bomb streaming naruto
Omi: budget cuts at CBS
Omi: quiet night tonight, eh?
Ace of Spades: yep
Omi: I'd chat more, but I'm working
Princess Sophia: :(
Princess Sophia: Too quiet
Princess Sophia: we need Dantis in here
Dantis entered chat.
Ace of Spades: so yea i turned on giant bomb
Ace of Spades: WHAT
Omi: LOL

PersonaGAF is magical. :D

It's ridiculous that the iOS app for Stram doesn't support group chat. I'm always on mobile :(

1347151126196.jpg

Meia

What is it and why is their awesome fanart of Aigis of it? @_@

No, seriously, that's probably the most badass fanart I've seen of her.

Sophia

What is it and why is their awesome fanart of Aigis of it? @_@

No, seriously, that's probably the most badass fanart I've seen of her.

That's not fanart. Aigis and Narukami are playable characters in Square Enix's Lord of Vermillion 2 in Japan.

Then...play FES?:p I think it was FES, or might be P3P where there's a chance.

both FES and P3P have the chance to resurrect her, but she doesn't remember anything and The Answer sort of states that she died so its not canon. Also, it doesn't make her a party member.

Tamanon

Banned
Strega had great potential, but their introduction was way too late and they didn't have enough opportunities to interact with the protags. Only Chidori really got enough screen time, the other two needed more scheming.

Sophia

I tell you, one of my bigger disappointments in P3 was going from glorious, enjoyable villians in P2 to...the guys in P3.

Well, on one hand, anything was going to be disappointing after the amazing cast of villains in P2, but Strega were really lackluster.
Ikutsuki on the other hand was a bit better, as was Ryoji as a tragic villain.

Well, on one hand, anything was going to be disappointing after the amazing cast of villains in P2, but Strega were really lackluster.
Ikutsuki on the other hand was a bit better, as was Ryoji as a tragic villain.

The first guy you mention and how quickly he shows up and is disposed of was one of the moments i almost quit the game.

Sophia

The first guy you mention and how quickly he shows up and is disposed of was one of the moments i almost quit the game.

Yeah but
they couldn't hint at it TOO much you know? There was just enough hints that he knew more than he seemed.

On that note, Ken's voice acting seems so much more natural in the original Japanese. Megumi Ogata for the win!

Jintor

Complete fucking waste.

All they needed to do was
to tie the fucker in with Jesus. He even looks the same! Just make him a shadow-self or some bullshit magitek explanation re: tartarus and bam, you've just fused two characters into one and solved a fifth of your pacing problems

Jintor

If we're talking about P4's villain,
I really like that his philosophy and stuff is completely self-contradictory, utilises faulty logic, and is just generally has the strength of something made up by a child. And they call him out on it.

Trigger

If we're talking about P4's villain,
I really like that his philosophy and stuff is completely self-contradictory, utilises faulty logic, and is just generally has the strength of something made up by a child. And they call him out on it.

I agree.

I somewhat wish he was the only villain. The Izanami business overcomplicates things to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom