• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
Sorry about the Left vs Right issues everyone, I forgot to fix that when I was editing, I'll upload a new version ASAP.

Astra

I'm sorry Jintor, I forgot you posted that name first.

I actually really like the name, but if enough people want it changed we can do that.

Also, the Youtube link is up now!

Listening now, so far so good. cj is a terrible person for neglecting the Persona games for so long when they were right there! Shame!

Sorry about the Left vs Right issues everyone, I forgot to fix that when I was editing, I'll upload a new version ASAP.

That'll be great. I'll wait for that then. It's really distracting, haha.

cjkeats

Listening now, so far so good. cj is a terrible person for neglecting the Persona games for so long when they were right there! Shame!

That was almost a year ago, because I'm studying for exams again now. Not a day goes by where I don't mention the games to someone, somewhere. I haven't shut up about them since.

Astra

That was almost a year ago, because I'm studying for exams again now. Not a day goes by where I don't mention the games to someone, somewhere. I haven't shut up about them since.

haha, working hard toward redemption, I respect that. Even failing exams for 3. That's hardcore.

Levito

Banned
Ok, reuploaded with proper mixing this time, so no left ear vs right ear stuff this time. :p

Report for new page, and I've got the new link up.

2IHLUyf.jpg

S. Link FM Episode 1: Enter the TV
NEW soundcloud link.
Youtube link coming soon

S. Link FM is a new podcast dedicated to all things related to Atlus's JRPG videogame series Persona. Created by members of the the PersonaGAF community from Neogaf,we intend to go over a slew of topics each episode.

In the very first episode of S.Link FM, we decide to start things off a little casually and go over how each of us got into the Persona series.

Armada is supposed to be posting the OT later tonight, eventually if we can keep it going I'll make an blog and post it on itunes as well.

We decided to do this podcast on a whim last night so I apologize if the first episode seems disorganized. I also enabled downloads on soundcloud so feel free to download it at your on leisure.

EDIT: Wow soundclod just emailed me saying I need to pay if I want to upload another Podcast after this. weak.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looks like you can only upload 2 hours on a free account.

Wonder if you can delete at will and still get that time back.

I too just finished the podcast. Apparently my only real complaint (the constant struggle of good vs evil.... LEFT VS RIGHT) has been addressed, so that aside it was a good listen!

Jintor

Man I really want to go do those radio production courses at Uni now

/edit wait i think i need to enable widgit downloading or something

Jintor

Enabled downloading for Lev.

I had a site I was running for $100 p/year + domain registration costs. Dropped it after a year, lawl

PK Gaming

Aaah

I just finished Shinji's SL. I got it to 10(amazing SL btw, Scrafty was right), and I talked to him on the following day and i'm preeeeeeetty sure
FeMC had sex with him.

:d

I think he'll be on my main lineup (decided on Mitsuru / Akihiko / Shinj) for now, he's just too awesome to pass up.

Aaah

I just finished Shinji's SL. I got it to 10(amazing SL btw, Scrafty was right), and I talked to him on the following day and i'm preeeeeeetty sure
FeMC had sex with him.

:d

I think he'll be on my main lineup (decided on Mitsuru / Akihiko / Shinj) for now, he's just too awesome to pass up.

Excellent. Now max Ken's S. Link.

For the same result.

PK Gaming

holy shit no

no no no no no no no no no no

NO

SHINJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were FeMC i'd go on a rampage, killing every last member of strega in revenge

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
holy shit no

no no no no no no no no no no

NO

SHINJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were FeMC i'd go on a rampage, killing every last member of strega in revenge

Really, I'd kill Ken first because it's his god damn fault.

Meia

Sounds like a rage quit from the internet for a bit after posting that, cause ya, drama. Understandable.

Spam thread to a new page and no more quoting? Sounds good. :p

But yeah, that whole sequence is heartbreaking, though it loses a lot in the translation in visual novel format. Stupid P3P presentation....

cj_iwakura

Debating whether to get back to my NG+ of FES(The Answer) or Raidou 2... I'll probably stream whichever's preferable.
(Isn't really an NG+ for Answer since nothing carries over...)

Debating whether to get back to my NG+ of FES(The Answer) or Raidou 2... I'll probably stream whichever's preferable.
(Isn't really an NG+ for Answer since nothing carries over...)

You are a fan of the old school, you can probably handle The Answer being almost all combat, minimal story, no compendium, some enemies are unfair, no social linking, etc. Right?

Uncle AJ

I'm making my way through the podcast as I can.

Also, this wall scroll is being auctioned off at PAX in 5 hours. Starting bid $200. Someone please talk me out of this...

BGIkK1iCIAEJ1xG.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom