• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So tick around and revel in our madness.

tumblrmemysaaebs1rgpmij.gif

PK Gaming

The Gekkoukan high school cameo is amazing once you've played through and beaten Persona 3

I wonder what Persona 3 would be like if Yu and the others went to that school, and vice versa

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa I wish we could see time-skip Junpei or Yukari ;_;

cjkeats

The Gekkoukan high school cameo is amazing once you've played through and beaten Persona 3

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa I wish we could see time-skip Junpei or Yukari ;_;

I know right! When I said P4 handled referencing the previous game perfectly that's what I meant.
If you've never played P3, that scene is still important and you'd never even notice all the fan service there.

Hah; my brain totally didn't connect your comment with the picture in your post.

I need Booker and Liz outfits for Kanji and Naoto because reasons.

Squire

Banned

Levito

Banned
Speaking of Bioshock, I thought Infinite was the first game to have really had that 'special' feeling to me that P4 had. Not in the same ways as P4, just a similar impression it's left on me.

Good videogames dawg.

PK Gaming

I've been catching up on the P4:A scene via streams and its awesome.

Man oh man I want to play this game, maybe against you guys. Are you guys in the NA region? (PS3?)

Squire

Banned
Speaking of Bioshock, I thought Infinite was the first game to have really had that 'special' feeling to me that P4 had. Not in the same ways as P4, just a similar impression it's left on me.

Good videogames dawg.

For serious.

BTW I am surprised that during that whole thing, no one aid "Cool your jets, man."

Clearly well have to do it again sometime!

Man oh man I want to play this game, maybe against you guys. Are you guys in the NA region? (PS3?)

I think these guys play regularly while chatting over Steam (We have a Steam group). Everyone is NA (since it isn't out in EU until May) and they play on PS3.

I play on 360, but I might get it off PSN to join in. Either way I'm gonna pick the game up again in May. Replaying BioShock as we speak.

i kind of regret not getting p4a sooner. watched a good portion of the final round stream on saturday as well so i at least know what my character
mitsuru <3
is capable of.

pretty glad i stuck with mitsuru. loved her in p3 and i love her play style in p4a.

once i get enough courage, i'll start playing online. still trying to get the basics down by watching and reading as much info as i can on her.

Squire

Banned
An Infinite costume crossover is one of the many pieces of fanart that I'd like to do if I can ever be bothered.

Oh, you should!

Yu = Booker
Chie = Liz
Kanji = Comstock
Rise = Lady Comstock
Yosuke = Robert
Yukiko = Rosalind
Naoto = Fink
Teddie = Songbird

I actually think Yu and Yosuke could switch.

Meia

I really need to get off my ass and play more of arena.

I haven't played a fighting game seriously since SFII back on the SNES, so I know nothing about any of the mechanics added since then(counters, dashing, low jumps, etc). I got my work cut out for me. :p

Sophia

Really? They don't sound similar to me at all. Let me add this to the list of reasons for a third playthrough of Infinite.

It's unmistakeably her, as it's her low key voice.

Although I have to say, shouldn't Kanji be Booker then? (again Troy Baker did both Kanji and Booker)

I never picked up on the fact that Booker was Troy Baker until he started yelling about 1/3rd of the way in the game. >_>;

Meia

I never picked up on the fact that Booker was Troy Baker until he started yelling about 1/3rd of the way in the game. >_>;

Same, and I pride myself usually on being able to place VAs... :(

Can't wait to see how he does with the Last of Us role. Or in the new Avengers cartoon later this year for that matter. Think Bailey's in that one too...

Dantis

Oh, you should!

Yu = Booker
Chie = Liz
Kanji = Comstock
Rise = Lady Comstock
Yosuke = Robert
Yukiko = Rosalind
Naoto = Fink
Teddie = Songbird

I actually think Yu and Yosuke could switch.

POTENTIAL BIOSHOCK INFINITE SPOILERS:
P3MC and FeMC should be the Lutece twins.

Squire

Banned
Although I have to say, shouldn't Kanji be Booker then? (again Troy Baker did both Kanji and Booker)

That makes sense. He's probably closer to Booker as a character, too.

It's unmistakeably her, as it's her low key voice.

I thought it was a nice mid-point between her high and low register. But I've only heard two of Lady Comstock's Voxophones. She's also the girl who gives you Posession, the one who offers you flowers, and the one that gives you the baseball.

Troy is just really good. The last few years have really turned me into a fan. I hated him in FFXIII.

POTENTIAL BIOSHOCK INFINITE SPOILERS:
P3MC and FeMC should be the Lutece twins.

Oh shit, you're right. This is a much better idea.

Levito

Banned
How likely is it that we could get the podcast thread moved to general gaming?

Really needs more exposer, episode 1 got like 4 times the amount of listens and dowloads than episode 2 did. (counting when I took the first upload down for mixing issues)

Trigger

How likely is it that we could get the podcast thread moved to general gaming?

Really needs more exposer, episode 1 got like 4 times the amount of listens and dowloads than episode 2 did. (counting when I took the first upload down for mixing issues)

Wasn't there already a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom