• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
Podcast will go up this weekend, I've been busy with other projects and personal stuff, which is why it hasn't been put up yet.

Also wanted it to launch with itunes and RSS. Pah not enough time to do things.

cjkeats

If junkpyuo isn't the skullgirls guy who is he/she? just a random artist? I though it was the skullgirls art guy too.
tumblr_mi6fa3utLt1r8d0joo1_500.jpg

I wish the P2 costumes were in the newer games. They were in that online SMT around the time EP PSP came out in JP.
I tried to buy the whole Lisa outfit but it wouldn't let me :/ Probably for the better, I wouldn't play it anyways.

FluxWaveZ

I wish the P2 costumes were in the newer games. They were in that online SMT around the time EP PSP came out in JP.
I tried to buy the whole Lisa outfit but it wouldn't let me :/ Probably for the better, I wouldn't play it anyways.

There are P2 alts in Persona 4 Arena.

FluxWaveZ

I'm still pretty bummed the one alt I wanted isn't even there.
I think it was JP exclusive or something. The Figma of it is glorious.

Only now do I realize that alt is meant to be a natural skin color alt. It's really weird that they didn't at least offer those Famitsu exclusive colors as DLC.

They should have had "Shadow eyes" as optional glasses, as well.

Dantis

Is there any cool Catherine x Persona art (and not Persona x Catherine art)? Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever seen any.

I don't really understand the difference, what do you mean?

Yeah, I've seen it. People seem to like it a lot more than my other pictures. I get the impression that's mostly because Aigis art is really popular or something?

FluxWaveZ

I don't really understand the difference, what do you mean?

I've seen art depicting Persona characters parodying Catherine (like the one with Rise as Catherine on the box art or the one with Yu in Vincent's boxers), but I don't think I've seen Catherine characters in something like an All-Out-Attack image or something else that's from Persona.

PK Gaming

i mean it's the best piece of work you've posted so

seconded

it's a really, really good drawing

----

so... um hey guys

so i was thinking, we should really have our own #irc channel!

preferable on the same network that #ga is in, but yeah it would be great if i could talk to you guys in real time

what do you think?

tumblr_inline_ml2kmztWpC1qz4rgp.jpg

Guys, I need some advice. I'm intending to do my first-ever Very Hard run of P4G soon and I need tips on what my final party should look like. For old time's sake, I'm using my party from my very first run of P4, with these moves:

Yosuke (Takehaya Susano-o)
Item: Shinatobe Vow (Wind damage +50%)
Garudyne
Magarudyne
Wind Amp
Youthful Wind
Brave Blade
Auto-Sukukaja
Dekaja
Diarahan

Yukiko (Sume-Omikami)
Item: Chakra Ring (All SP costs halved)
Agidyne
Burning Petals
Salvation
Fire Amp
Mind Charge
Samerecarm
Fire Boost
Amrita

Teddie (Kamui-Moshiri)
Ouryu Brace (All stats +10)
Bufudyne
Mabufudyne
Ice Boost
Ice Amp
Samerecarm
Mediarahan
Evade Physical
Amirita

I may switch out Teddie for this, though:

Kanji (Takeji Zaiten)
Item: Rudra Ring (All HP costs halved)
Primal Force
Power Charge
Ziodyne
Maziodyne
Elec Boost
Elec Amp
Regenerate 3
Matarukaja

Do these look suitable enough to be able to take down the endgame bonus boss without too much hassle?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
seconded

----

so... um hey guys

so i was thinking, we should really have our own #irc channel!

preferable on the same network that #ga is in, but yeah it would be great if i could talk to you guys in real time

Everyone just uses the steam group chat.

Dantis

i mean it's the best piece of work you've posted so

Agreed. I think it's your most accomplished piece of Persona fan art, at any rate. Haven't seen your other stuff.

But Aigis is pretty popular. I think.

seconded

I agree, but like, the Narukami one isn't that much worse (I don't think, at least), and it has a tenth as many notes.

Hopefully my next picture will be an improvement over my Aigis one.

Aiming for the animu stars.

IRC has more options. You can use a client or just a browser.

Not everyone uses Steam, and it can be unreliable.

I like Steam chat because we already have it though, haha.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I haven't used IRC in years. Probably because Steam chat replaced it!

I still use it somewhat frequently, not as much as I used to though, haven't had the time to jump in my old channel.

inb4 Uraizen

@Jintor who did that Chie?

Jintor

I'll start linking the images. This may expose you to autoplaying bullshit because tumblr is a piece of shit web design place where people can still trigger autoplaying music

Uraizen

Banned
I still use it somewhat frequently, not as much as I used to though, haven't had the time to jump in my old channel.

inb4 Uraizen

@Jintor who did that Chie?

I have been summoned again! You know you're just asking for trouble when you say my name.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have been summoned again! You know you're just asking for trouble when you say my name.

Totally on purpose because I know you are lurking in the shadows.

Next thing you know we're gonna have all of AnimeGAF on this topic again. >_>;

It was K-onGAF

That I blame on Mr. Keeeeeeeeeeeeets.

I guess that's what happens when you get bored on IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom