• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

It was K-onGAF

That I blame on Mr. Keeeeeeeeeeeeets.

I guess that's what happens when you get bored on IRC

Who? What's a k-on?

New page, here some arts I stole from Kazzy
tumblr_ml5cx8RB7Q1sn2r6wo1_500.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
They should add a Chie color scheme to Parasoul in SG.

There was a color palette editor as one of the rewards in the Indiegogo campaign, dunno if they will add it for everyone. (or the color scheme for that matter!)

Though I see where you are going with this.

Jintor

Just a digital ink sketch k

While I'm doing this if someone wants to teach me about a good place/software to stream this drawingness that'd be nice. I forget what I was using earlier but apparently it's a pain in the ass

PK Gaming

tumblr_ml6cilQEIy1rnx5rho1_500.png

someone else

It's really nice see some awesome junpei fanart (he needs more love)
♥

PS: can junpei use bats in P3? he should have been a bat/sword user I tell ya!Considering he wanted to be a baseball player when he was younger, wears a cap AND swings his katanas like a bat...

It's really nice see some awesome junpei fanart (he needs more love)
♥

PS: can junpei use bats in P3? he should have been a bat/sword user I tell ya!Considering he wanted to be a baseball player when he was younger, wears a cap AND swings his katanas like a bat...

I'd say that the reason he uses his sword as a bat is due to inexperience rather than preference. All of the characters in P3 use actual weapons instead of the "whatever's lying around" approach of P4, so bats most likely weren't an option.

FluxWaveZ

Guys, are there any notable Atlus games for 2014 that we know if? Besides (presumably) SMT x FE?

No. All of the hints at future development from Atlus without a release time frame are:

- Next numbered Persona game
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
- Persona 3DS
- Atlus on the list of companies developing for the PS4

PK Gaming

I'd say that the reason he uses his sword as a bat is due to inexperience rather than preference. All of the characters in P3 use actual weapons instead of the "whatever's lying around" approach of P4, so bats most likely weren't an option.

yeah that's a good point, it makes sense given the context of the game...

however...

DUUUUDE.png

Junpei Iori

with a bat

beating the shit out of enemies

MORE REQUESTS

Makoto Yuki :D

Squire

Banned
No. All of the hints at future development from Atlus without a release time frame are:

- Next numbered Persona game
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
- Persona 3DS
- Atlus on the list of companies developing for the PS4

So then in all likelihood P5 will headline 2014.

They'll put out SMT4 and Dragons Crown and then let Japan coast a few months. Then I expect P5 to be announced in the same timeframe as P3 Movie 1. Or shortly after.

So Ive maybe put in an hour or two of Innocent Sin...this isnt all that dark. Its about as goofy as P4 was at this point. Secret agent restaurant owner? Steven Segal is Lisa's dad? Statues walking around and everyone being nonchalant about it. Eikichi cant stay serious for a second, Lisa always trying push his buttons and get lovey dovey with Tatsuya. The fat girl being Michel's ex was pretty lol.

I mean the darkest thing thats happened is those three kids losing their dreams and ambitions but eh, its not murder.

Still, its interesting I guess.

Dantis

So Ive maybe put in an hour or two of Innocent Sin...this isnt all that dark. Its about as goofy as P4 was at this point. Secret agent restaurant owner? Steven Segal is Lisa's dad? Statues walking around and everyone being nonchalant about it. Eikichi cant stay serious for a second, Lisa always trying push his buttons and get lovey dovey with Tatsuya. The fat girl being Michel's ex was pretty lol.

I mean the darkest thing thats happened is those three kids losing their dreams and ambitions but eh, its not murder.

People really exaggerate the tonal change, particularly a certain user with the highest post count in this thread.

It's fun to shit on P3 and P4 though, right?

Right.

Sophia

Oh believe me, it gets darker. I'd say the final third of the game is what people usually refer to when they think of Innocent Sin as dark.

Also, it's not obvious right away, but you do realize those three suffered a Fate Worse than Death, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom