• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
tumblr_mcpu9fk7y31rk5lqgo1_250.gif

Found this on Tumblr
Hey remember the last part when in the P3P club book, Ken wore a Featherman R mask and also had a link to Baofu’s webpage? Well in the P3 Club Book, on his page, he wishes he had a Death Note and even sketches out Ryuk.

tumblr_inline_mkstbqhFZW1qz4rgp.jpg

OH, and speaking of Ken being a fan of Baofu's site:

tumblr_inline_mkjv1s6TSV1qd8hs9.jpg

Masao Inaba's T Shirt is actually the protagonist of Devil Summoner:

Dantis

I could easily get you a US PSN code if you need one. Help me get an EU one and we'll call it even! :D

This is a great offer, and I really appreciate it (Genuinely!), but the conversion rate would kill it.

I'll find some way to get one. Thanks though.

15 min roughly?

That's awesome. I'll have to do something similar sometime.

Would anyone be actually interested in an art live-stream? You guys could call things out for me to draw and then we could all see how badly it looks when I rush myself.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Found this on Tumblr
Hey remember the last part when in the P3P club book, Ken wore a Featherman R mask and also had a link to Baofu’s webpage? Well in the P3 Club Book, on his page, he wishes he had a Death Note and even sketches out Ryuk.

What a dick.

Ken should be punted into the sun.

Dantis

How? A $20 card for you should be plenty, and whatever small increment card you have should(hopefully) be enough for Maken Shao.

Well Maken Shao is £3.99. I could give you a £10 or a £20 card, but if I gave you £10 then you'd lose £3 ($20 is about £13) and if I gave you £20 I'd lose £7, so either way one of us is losing money.

If you have some solution, then I'm all for it though.

Jintor

Christ I wish i could get that playing card concept to click for me for the duotagonists

The concept is sound, I just don't have the mad skills to pull it off yet.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Uh... I missed the reference there. Who was she referring to?

Loved the others too, btw.

The long one? She made a wig to look like Margaret.

Also, Philly Chies Fsteak is the title of one of those blogs. I like that. (Though we don't call them "Philly")

Marche90

Not even here are sure... sheesh

Well, both work, so it's one of the two.

Man, filling my stash of Persona-related pictures right now :3 That blog is awesome.

Marche90

tumblr_mcwzx3PeeP1qh5kc2o7_250.gif

(The other option was this one:
tumblr_mcwzx3PeeP1qh5kc2o4_250.gif
)

EDIT: Nice going, buddha. Well, at this point you should already have immunity to it :lol

EDIT2: Spoke too soon. I found some other pictures too... Oh, well, I can choose later and use the rest some other time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom