• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

P4 doesn't have a jazz album does it? Found some remixes on YouTube which are preeeetty rad, but I'd love an entire P3/P4 jazz mix album like Phoenix Wright has that entire trilogy

Jintor

It is my favorite picture of yours because it is my idea come to life and it just makes me smile hah.

I think i managed to capture each character's personality in their slams. (Except for Rise because I should technically have made her a cheerleader or something)

TWILT

Banned
So my college had a book fair today, and one of the books happened to be this:
kspL5kL.jpg
I knew I had to pick up one of these babies. =P

There was also a bunch of other Persona art books (there was even a Catherine one!), but alas, I'm poor.

Jintor

There was also a bunch of other Persona art books (there was even a Catherine one!), but alas, I'm poor.

At a BOOK FAIR? Udon version?

Also we got dumped into Community after a day, sadface

Trigger

Dayum. What a good deal.

I don't even know if the school I'm going to has a bookfair, but even if there was I doubt something that cool would be there :(

Sophia

Man I wish there were book fairs like that around here. :\ Awesome pickup tho!

FluxWaveZ

Do you know if it was in Japanese or English? I believe a Catherine artbook was released in Japan, but was never localized and we only got a poor, small one contained in the LE.

Dantis

The Catherine one is neat. LOTS of text though. For the hardcore Soejima fan only.

Some excellent illustrations in it, as you'd expect.

*sigh* Community already. I guess it's partly because we grew so fast.

buddha0991 is my favorite personaGAF artist.

Mine too.

Squire

Banned

Wow. What a great fund!

cj_iwakura

Do you know if it was in Japanese or English? I believe a Catherine artbook was released in Japan, but was never localized and we only got a poor, small one contained in the LE.

Yep, I figured it was Venus Mode, which hasn't been localized.

Maybe it will be one day, what with P3/P4/Soejima Works and fricking Growlanser Works being localized.

In fact I'd say it's a given.

How much was it for? I'd buy it on sight.

Sophia

Always attempt to use everyone in the game for at least a decent amount of time is mine.

^ Same, and Aigis isn't much help against the Furious Gigas, what with them being immune to strike and all.

Also, lol at the bonus XP text: "Great, He is an uncanny fellow." Bad English and wrong gender all in one. XD

This goes against my party philosophy. Pick a party, stick with it no matter what. >:O

Yeah, tell that to the final guardian boss in Tartarus. Pierce damage only, oh joy, my team up until then had no pierce damage. "Oh shit" was my reaction when a friend told me about it, had to levelgrind with people who could deal pierce. Kept Mitsuru on though, because I can.

Jintor

And that's why keeping everybody around the same level kicks ass

it's also why playing JRPGs where they just give the xp to everybody whether you've been kicking it with them or not kicks more ass

Sophia

Given the way Persona 3/4 handle XP, it's not too bad to catch up old party members. If they're enough levels below the enemy, they basically get an instant level up each time.

Jintor

i only know that one song that was an anime op/ed

i liked it though

While we're wishing for completely random j-bands i'd like to see some soul'd out, m-flo or heartsdales or all at once

why? because why the fuck not

Persona86

Banned
i only know that one song that was an anime op/ed

i liked it though

While we're wishing for completely random j-bands i'd like to see some soul'd out, m-flo or heartsdales or all at once

why? because why the fuck not

Was it "Thank You" on the anime Bleach?

I should check out those bands too.

Sophia

Well that was the quickest game over ever. Herculean Strike on the enemy and it reflected all three hits back to my Protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom