• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Help... me

sKWBn1E.png

Foxix Von

Alright... I'm getting further into P4G now...

Why the hell did we all just turn down sex with Kashiwagi!?

I'd hit it.

God damnit Atlus, let me hit it.

So, I thought you guys might be interested in this a little bit. I just submitted an app to the app store (it's free, which is why I don't feel bad about promoting it), and it is a Persona weather app. I have no idea if it will be approved to the app store, but if it does, I'll post a link for anyone interested. Since I don't have an iPhone 5, it is really only formatted for older screens, but I'll continue to work on it and make it work for iPhone 5 users. Also, if people want it (and if it gets approved), I'll make it a universal app (I just need to figure out how to do this since I'm new to iOS development). I've only tested it on my phone, so the 1.0 release that will be in the store, assuming it's approval, will basically be a beta, so I'll be open to suggestions and whatnot on how to fix/improve it.

Anyway, I submitted it on Friday last week, so we'll see.

Noi

So, I thought you guys might be interested in this a little bit. I just submitted an app to the app store (it's free, which is why I don't feel bad about promoting it), and it is a Persona weather app. I have no idea if it will be approved to the app store, but if it does, I'll post a link for anyone interested. Since I don't have an iPhone 5, it is really only formatted for older screens, but I'll continue to work on it and make it work for iPhone 5 users. Also, if people want it (and if it gets approved), I'll make it a universal app (I just need to figure out how to do this since I'm new to iOS development). I've only tested it on my phone, so the 1.0 release that will be in the store, assuming it's approval, will basically be a beta, so I'll be open to suggestions and whatnot on how to fix/improve it.

Anyway, I submitted it on Friday last week, so we'll see.

Port that shit to android pls.

Port that shit to android pls.

I mentioned this in the Giantbomb thread, but I am planning to post the source code so people can do what they please with it. I'd just like to get it in the App Store first. I'd do it for Android, but I don't have an Android phone.

Squire

Banned
I don't think they'll wait that long. Plus Atlus games (including Persona) are commonly revealed in Famitsu.

I'm thinking they'll announce it after SMT4 releases...so June?

TGS isn't until September! :(

It had better be shown off before then.

Honestly, I don't think they'll show it at an event. I don't think they're the kind of company who cares about stuff like that.

I feel like it'll be in the fall. I imagine they'll wanna give SMT4 some breathing room, but then again it's not like it's this huge release that needs all this time to itself.

And I agree, they probably don't care about events. At least they shouldn't. They're not big enough to get any more attention at a big event than they would on any old day.

Wouldn't be TGS anyway. That'll be all PS4 stuff. Si, yeah. Summer issue of Famitsu? It has to be their big 2014 game. There isn't even anything else planned right now.

Dantis

I feel like it'll be in the fall. I imagine they'll wanna give SMT4 some breathing room, but then again it's not like it's this huge release that needs all this time to itself.

And I agree, they probably don't care about events. At least they shouldn't. They're not big enough to get any more attention at a big event than they would on any old day.

Wouldn't be TGS anyway. That'll be all PS4 stuff. Si, yeah. Summer issue of Famitsu? It has to be their big 2014 game. There isn't even anything else planned right now.

I'm still hoping for a winter 2013 release!

;_;

Soriku

After SMT4 releases, Atlus doesn't have anything else 'big' do they? There's Devil Survivor 2 Break Record and the EO1 remake coming this Summer but not much else. They need to announce Persona 5 after SMT4 at least. If they wait until TGS (again, unlikely since they normally reveal stuff in Famitsu), which will probably be after DS2: BR and EO1 remake release, they'll literally have nothing for a few months until TGS after those releases lol.

Dantis

You should hope for a full-length trailer!

I honestly expect then to put out a teaser and disappear for months like with SMTIV, even though I know P3/4 had huge reveals.

Nah, not a chance. I think it'll be like Arena and Golden, with a tiny new piece of information every week or so.

It just worked too well for them.

After SMT4 releases, Atlus doesn't have anything else 'big' do they? There's Devil Survivor 2 Break Record and the EO1 remake coming this Summer but not much else. They need to announce Persona 5 after SMT4 at least. If they wait until TGS (again, unlikely since they normally reveal stuff in Famitsu), which will probably be after DS2: BR and EO1 remake release, they'll literally have nothing for a few months until TGS after those releases lol.

Concur.

Beginning of June for the announcement, I'm calling it. In fact, I'll be specific, June 5th.

Boom.

Squire

Banned

Nah, not a chance. I think it'll be like Arena and Golden, with a tiny new piece of information every week or so.

It just worked too well for them.

Concur.

Beginning of June for the announcement, I'm calling it. In fact, I'll be specific, June 5th.

Boom.

The week before E3? Nuts.

And yeah, there's nothing planned for 2014 right now. They have to announce it this year.

Meia

Old Atlus didn't care about big gaming events. That was before they made the persona brand have it's own studio. Think it's getting announced at E3.

...please? :(

Soriku

Old Atlus didn't care about big gaming events. That was before they made the persona brand have it's own studio. Think it's getting announced at E3.

...please? :(

New Atlus doesn't care either!

No way they announce a Persona game at a Western event first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom