• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

its-a-trap.jpg
^

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Gradiel is from Princess Crown, looks like it was before some of the team broke off to form Vanillaware.

rrvLYda.jpg

Rei Reiheeho!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
By the way, here's the pixiv page for the artist of the works I just posted. If you wanted to check out some more arts. Lots of vocaloid stuff there too.

Sophia

Not surprised there's a new concert.

Surprised there's a new concert before the announcement of Persona 5.

I want to say this one will be Persona 3 focused, but that website has a whole lot of Persona 4 on it...

Dantis

I'm thinking it will be one final celebration of P3 an P4's OSTs before P5 is out.

Man, P5 better have been announced by then though.

Squire

Banned
I could see this being in the general timeframe that P5 is announced.

Ideally they put this on with music from P3/4, announce P5, the P3 movie releases, full market saturation, Unlimited Hype Works, etc etc.

So, maybe they actually will announce P5 around TGS! :O
Still not gonna be on PS4.

Sophia

At this point I just want to hear something. It was bad enough with a seven year wait between Persona 2 and 3, and we're going on 4-5 years now since Persona 4....

Squire

Banned
At this point I just want to hear something. It was bad enough with a seven year wait between Persona 2 and 3, and we're going on 4-5 years now since Persona 4....

To be fair to them, I think the same thing that happened then is happening now. They had to switch tech and then make a game that's 2-3x the length of comparable games in the same genre.

I'm not surprised it's taken this long, but yeah, they just need to announce it. No more simple acknowledgements that it's being made. We got the point. Announce it.

Squire

Banned
Damn, SMT IV is out late May. Hmm.

I question whether they would announce P5 in the same month because realistically: No one with a 3DS is gonna bail on SMT IV and the game is going to bomb, anyway.

Well, no. It will in the west.

Just saw Shihoko tweet about it.
I'm a Persona Live Band fanatic so the news of a new show is the best news I can get. Their last show was by far the best yet, Shihoko in particular knocked it out of the park.
They'll finally be playing at the legendary Budokan, I'm so happy for them.

I'm hoping that they'll play at least one song from P5. 2 P3P songs premiered at their Wel City show so it's not out of the question.

Dantis

Just saw Shihoko tweet about it.
I'm a Persona Live Band fanatic so the news of a new show is the best news I can get. Their last show was by far the best yet, Shihoko in particular knocked it out of the park.
They'll finally be playing at the legendary Budokan, I'm so happy for them.

I'm hoping that they'll play at least one song from P5. 2 P3P songs premiered at their Wel City show so it's not out of the question.

Have you actually been to any of the shows? I really wanted to go to the next one, but there's no way I'll be able to convince anyone this soon. Hopefully they give more notice for the next show.

Have you actually been to any of the shows? I really wanted to go to the next one, but there's no way I'll be able to convince anyone this soon. Hopefully they give more notice for the next show.

That would be a dream come true man, I live literally half way around the world from Japan, I just can't afford it. I own all their dvds and watched them literally dozens of times, I'd give anything to be at that show.
Shihoko just replied to my tweet, she seems incredibly excited for performing at the Budokan, I'm really happy for her.

If anyone wants to interact with LJ, I'm one of the admins of his fan page on FB, he goes there frequently and interacts a lot with us, coolest guy you'll ever meet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lotusjuicefanclub/

QP3

Hello Persona GAF,

So I have put 50+ hours in Persona 4G (this is my first ever play through) and am about to reach that supposedly important date in December. Looking for advice:

Should I play it through naturally, or read a guide to try and get a "good ending"?

I feel like if I used a guide then it would feel unnatural, but I am not sure how big of a difference the endings are, so any spoiler free advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Sophia

Play through it naturally. The decisions are pretty obvious if you take your time and think everything through. That, and it's (with one exception) not possible to screw yourself out of the true ending anyhow.

If anyone wants to interact with LJ, I'm one of the admins of his fan page on FB, he goes there frequently and interacts a lot with us, coolest guy you'll ever meet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lotusjuicefanclub/

Hah! Reading some of those posts, I knew the guy was a total nice guy deep down.

Meia

Well, there's very set things you have to do to continue, but I'd recommend going naturally since at least in Golden I believe they give you a savepoint somewhat before this, and with skipping it's not that bad to repeat. Just reload after seeing a bad ending if you do and try again.

If you absolutely can't figure out what to do to get to the good one, we can tell you, but see for yourself first. Honestly, probably best to go through the next steps on your own sans guide, cause it's awesome. :)

cjkeats

My Persona Music Live 2013 wish list:

1) Mayumi Fujita
2) Mayumi Fujita
3) Persona 1 PSP music
4) Mayumi Fujita
5) Maybe even some Trinity Soul music
6) Mayumi Fujita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom