• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

I really hope i can convince JET to hire me next year/end of this year ;__;

We'll achieve JET next year!

Have you actually been to any of the shows? I really wanted to go to the next one, but there's no way I'll be able to convince anyone this soon. Hopefully they give more notice for the next show.

I won't have enough excess funds to go to this concert either. :-(

I don't think they've done Danger Zone yet, so I want that one above all.

I was hoping for Danger Zone on the last show but it didn't happen. Maybe this time.
It's time to drop the songs they've been playing since the very first show, this would be the fourth time they're played, not counting the 2011 shows that weren't recorded.

I can never have too much Shihoko Hirata so I want Shadow World and Now I Know which they haven't played yet.

Having Mayumi Fujita back would be awesome but she was a special guest, she's not a permanent member so it was probably a one time only thing.
Now that they have a band and do these live shows I wonder if Meguro will use the same singers again. If he uses someone else that person will have to be integrated in the band for the live shows. Or maybe he'll go instrumental only for this one? I doubt it though.

Onemic

I really hope i can convince JET to hire me next year/end of this year ;__;

I think I've given up on Japan. Got a rejection letter from Interac(Japanese ESL company) yesterday that I thought I had in the bag.(Recruiter said I was great and would recommend me) I feel like I'm wasting my time :/

Young Magus

Welp, its that time of year:
DWdU7O7.jpg

Dantis

Sell your WiiU and pay for all our flight passes.

Shoot, my Wii U wouldn't even cover my flight pass.

I am genuinely going to look into going if there is one though. It's absolutely something I'd want to do whilst I have the option.

I-I dont think I ever saw the appeal in those concerts.

Someone who is frequently critical of both Persona 3 and (To a lesser extent) 4, and of Meguro himself, has no interest in a concert based solely around these things?

How unusual!

;)

Playing Persona 4 Golden right now and I've wanted this put in the game and just thought of how to do it.

Run w/ the control stick, use the dpad to setup 4 quick personas to equip. Am I really lazy or does anyone else think this is a good idea? Or maybe a default persona that is always your first equipped?

Trigger

Playing Persona 4 Golden right now and I've wanted this put in the game and just thought of how to do it.

Run w/ the control stick, use the dpad to setup 4 quick personas to equip. Am I really lazy or does anyone else think this is a good idea? Or maybe a default persona that is always your first equipped?

Doesn't seem necessary IMO. The menu is fine as is.

Shoot, my Wii U wouldn't even cover my flight pass.

I am genuinely going to look into going if there is one though. It's absolutely something I'd want to do whilst I have the option.

Someone who is frequently critical of both Persona 3 and (To a lesser extent) 4, and of Meguro himself, has no interest in a concert based solely around these things?

How unusual!

;)

But....again, most of my game music iPod is every megaten track, including meguros stuff. I listen to Persona stuff frequently. He is very damn good, I just take issue with obsessive people who think he is on another level than every other musician who ever worked on a megaten ever. I still wouldn't go to an all megaton concert either.

Meia

Never been to a concert of anything before, so it's tempting....

....and then I realize I'm 33 and in debt up to my eyeballs so it probably wouldn't be smart, ignoring the whole language barrier thing. :p

PAY MY WAY TOO! :D

Meia

Tonight, the part of Pharos will be replaced by the Birthday Skeleton. Have a nice evening.

Happy Birfday since I forgot to say it. :p

cjkeats

But....again, most of my game music iPod is every megaten track, including meguros stuff. I listen to Persona stuff frequently. He is very damn good, I just take issue with obsessive people who think he is on another level than every other musician who ever worked on a megaten ever. I still wouldn't go to an all megaton concert either.
Have you ever been to a concert? I find it hard to believe you don't see "appeal" in going to see music you love live.
I see as many concerts as I can, some music I love some I don't. It's just a worthwhile experience, even better if its musicians you like.

Have you ever been to a concert? I find it hard to believe you don't see "appeal" in going to see music you love live.
I see as many concerts as I can, some music I love some I don't. It's just a worthwhile experience, even better if its musicians you like.

actually i think its the whole go to japan thing. 2far4me

Sophia

Benefits to IRC #1039: I can get on even on a crappy PC and still connect to chat. Yaay webchat!

Also happy birthday Ken!!!

Soriku

Hello Persona GAF,

So I have put 50+ hours in Persona 4G (this is my first ever play through) and am about to reach that supposedly important date in December. Looking for advice:

Should I play it through naturally, or read a guide to try and get a "good ending"?

I feel like if I used a guide then it would feel unnatural, but I am not sure how big of a difference the endings are, so any spoiler free advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Follow a guide or get a shit ending. lol. Anyway, here's the decisions you have to make on Dec
after Yosuke says "...Leader?"

First Question: Third Response
Second Question: First Response
Third Question: Third Response
Fourth Question: Second Response
Fifth Question: Third Response
Sixth Question: Second Response

Also, there's one more thing you have to do on another date for the True ending. Not a big spoiler but I'll highlight it anyway:

When the game prompts you to leave, DON'T. You have to go back to a certain place again...

Luna is bestest VLR character! :D Her routes are also bestests*

(*Disclaimer: I've never actually played VLR.)

NO THAT IS INCORRECT BECAUSE K IS BEST CHARACTER.

Luna is in close second though (<3<3<3 Laura Bailey~).

Also, happy B-Day, MK. May your days be merry and bright, and all your birthdays be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom