• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venfayth

tumblr_mguhnvoByV1rd2ff1o1_500.jpg

cjkeats

Well at least two of us are certifiably insane, and one of us may or may not be a robot.
We can solve this easily. Everyone try and divide by zero, whoever answers "ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE" and explodes is the robot.
Er, I think you mean 'Everyone except Dantis'.
This is like that movie where the dective is in an insane asylum looking for a convict, and it turns out he was the convict the whole time.
What about me?
Absolutely looney.

Oh snap, it's taken a turn in here :p. And I totally just caved and bought Arena, if you guys are still planning on a noob group I think I may like to join.

Joqu

Come on GAF sing it with me

itsu demo I love you
kimi ni Take kiss me
wasurerarenai kara boku no daiji na memorii
dorayaki wa shushoku ni narenai
naraba uwagaki shichae ba boku no omoi douri~~

Squire

Banned
You guys are such sticks in the mud. Let's positive thinking!

I look at arena as a celebration of the persona series, not anything that should be taken super seriously. I know not everyone is that laid back about it, and I see why people get upset about the game, but I don't think anything did "damage" to the series integrity.

It's a game that's meant to be over the top, and there's even an in-game explaination for that. It's a fighting game: it's hot-blooded and full of stylish pizazz. I think Arc and Atlus nailed the tv feel, and as a fighting game, it has a style of its own that keeps me coming back.

Aside from region lock shenanigans (totally worth getting upset about), a lot of the hate here is misplaced.

tl;dr: You'se guys are cuh-razy

I have said all of this repeatedly.

Dantis

Oh snap, it's taken a turn in here :p. And I totally just caved and bought Arena, if you guys are still planning on a noob group I think I may like to join.

This Friday, GAME ON.

I don't have a mic for my PS3, so you'll just have to imagine me criticising everything in your head.

I have said all of this repeatedly.

If it makes you feel better, I don't take Arena seriously at all. I just like to give it a kicking.

Sophia

Oh it's a vocaloid thing? I like this other version Levito linked. It's been going for a half hour. Oh goddddddddddddddd help me.

Kasane Teto is a UTAUloid, a spinoff of the Vocaloids. The song was originally sung using her soundbank. The version Levito linked was covered by a Nico Nico Douga member named Lon, but she only did the opening chorus + first verse + second chorus, and not the full song.

The Lon version is more popular than the original song nowadays.

cjkeats

Kasane Teto is a UTAUloid, a spinoff of the Vocaloids. The song was originally sung using her soundbank. The version Levito linked was covered by a Nico Nico Douga member named Lon, but she only did the opening chorus + first verse + second chorus, and not the full song.

The Lon version is more popular than the original song nowadays.

Well I can se why. This girl(I'm assuming?) has a hell of a voice and I love her delivery in the verses.
I need to find more of this Lon person. Are they anything other than a Nico Nico cover person? That's how ClariS started and ClariS make me feel things in the heart.

Sophia

Well I can se why. This girl(I'm assuming?) has a hell of a voice and I love her delivery in the verses.
I need to find more of this Lon person. Are they anything other than a Nico Nico cover person? That's how ClariS started and ClariS make me feel things in the heart.

Yes, she's a girl. Lon mostly sings Kagamine Len songs, due to the fact that most of the Nico Nico Douga community thinks she has an "angelic shota voice" (Their words, not mine...)

http://utaite.wikia.com/wiki/Lon#List_of_Covered_Songs

Venfayth

shit.. guys... don't

trusttttttttttt

s̢͈ͫͪ̓͋̐̇͂ơ̂̓ͦ̉͐͛͟҉̹̺̣͚̗͓p͌ͬ͊ͯ̅́̔͏̨̦̜̥͍̗͜ͅh̀̊͆ͦ͛̓ͬͤ҉̨̖̙̪͇̟̼į̸̸̹̻̞ͣ̚ͅa̓͏͕͔̘̟͢ǎ̷͙͓̺a͇͚̤͚͔̪͎͒ͦ̀ͮ́̎͢a̪̾̓̌̆ͣͨ͛å̴̝̥͒ͤ̐ͬ̑̕a̺̙̬̜͈͚͚͌ͭͧͧ͟A̲̻̪̠ͪ̂͋Ȧ̭͓̪̙̺̼̖͖̪ͤ̈̿ͨ͝A̼̘̞̜̥̝̓͑̓́ͅͅAͫ͏̸̛̮̙͖͓Á͓̖͖̳̼̐̂̏ͩ̐ͧA̮̜̮͈̝͙͇̽͝A̵̺̮̻̪̫̳̫ͥ̽͑ͧ͌͒

Å̡̡̛̘̹̜͖̟̞̦̼̪̼̹̺̬͍̐̅ͥ͂ͯ̾̑̆̿ͪͧͩ̊ͥ̂̚͜͢A̵̛̼̬̤̮ͨͤ̍̓̀̂̅͆̂ͦ̇̚͝A̷̢̖̖̗͙̮̻̞͔̳͆ͤ̐̓͑̈̓̌̋̒ͪ̆͋ͯ́͢͟A̷͓̲͕͇̺̲͖̲̣̘̭̜͕̗̺͉͓̥̔̅̿͑ͬ͗ͭ̊ͣ̌̽͊̀͜A̵̡͉̣̣̣̩̫͎̜̝͛ͩ̃̚͝͞À̵̴͕͓̻̜̺̘͙ͦ̐͋̓ͫͣͩ̆̂̓̈́̎͐̚͜ͅĄ̴̻̭̖͙̟̉̈̓ͭͭ̇͂ͭ͑̌ͨͥ̓ͣ͌͂̂Aͭ̅̌̓ͥ͑҉̨̺̰̟͍̬́͝͡ͅA̶̷̶̢̤͔̣̝̤͓͍̼̪̮͈̹͓̱̤̹͙̻͋̏͑̏ͧ̊̚͘A͛ͦͥ̊͑̈́ͧͯ̐̑ͩͥ͏̴̛̖͚̰̗̤͕̰̗̘̬̲̤͙Aͯ̿ͤ̆͘҉̸͉͓̫̩̙̫̬̭̝̰͉̝̬̦̝̻͙͝Aͪ̎̊̊ͫ̌̂͐͊̍ͭ̈̌ͭ̅̐͂̏̚͏̶҉̥͚̦̞̝̠͎̣̰̳̦̜͍̙̘͚̦ą̸̫̝̹͔̱͓͕͙̞͙͈̉ͮͤͭͨ̀̓͂ͥ̈́͐̎̕͠ȧ̰̰̹͓̦̖̈́̓̚͢͡ͅa̸̪̳̬̤̠̟̘̺̒̈́̌ͮͬͣͪ̃̆̇̿̔͟͠a̢̧̠̼̦͈̳̥̱͉̖̼̝̞̪͇͖̳͚̫ͭ͒̔ͪ̄͛̎̋͒̅ͦ̃ͤ̊́͡a̴̷̗̥̩̩̭͔̝̭͔̲͍̥͈̝͚͎͔ͬ̐̄ͯ̀͘a̔͋ͬ̌̐̿ͤͩ̆ͤ̋̀҉̴̧̬̯̲̫̞̥̩͕̝̺͕̟͟a̵̶̶̫̩̮͚̲ͧ̏ͥ̔̓̃͂̋ͨ͑̓͐̿͟a̛̰̭̞͉̞̫͉̘̣͚̻̘̜̣͎͉̖̙͓̐̈ͯ͑̅̾ͯͫ̉͆̀͗̉̋̈̕͠ả̟̲̫̼͈͕͒ͮ̎̈́͛͒͗̔͌̓͛ͧͭ̀̏͆ͦͪ͞͠͞Ȧ̴͔̘̞͔͔̳̩̰̤͕̜̮̰̮̱̬̭̬̗ͥ̉͆̍̔̊ͬ̑͠a̸̸̻̰͇̰͑̉͊̽͐̌̆̋̋ͭͨͩ͆̅̉̋͛͜͜ͅa̷ͥ̋̾̉̎̇̄̌͂ͮ̾ͧͯ̊̽҉͉̻̼̤͓͔́A̡̭̞̫̠̭̩̹̻̜͈͎̻̱̮̖̳ͫ͆ͣ̆̀͘ă̶̫̳̜̦̜̺̜̙̫͓̘̹͇ͫ͑̓ͬ̽ͧ͐̂̔̂ͥ̓ͤ̎͆ͫ͢͟͜͞ͅa̴͔͉̤̰͖̫̗̺̘͍̳̫͒̍̀ͭͨ́͐͑̐̉ͩ̓ͦͭͣ̔̓̎̕͡ͅĂ̝̻͈̺̞̲̜͉̙̬̲̮̣̝̬̞̄ͣ̈́̾͗͌̔̉̽́ͦ͆̍̋ͯ̕ͅA̸͈̙̰̙̦͖̳̓̀͆̔̀͛ͥ̍ͥ̈́̓̄ͯ͆̈͘͟A̧̻̬̰͎̭͉̙̝̻̗̭̞͉̟ͮ̃ͪͮ̉̑̕̕͞ͅA̷̴̘͚̹̖̙̣̘͕̗̩̠̰̲̼̘͓̾͆ͦ̌̊ͮ̚̕Ą͚͙̙̠̰̋ͧ̆ͥ̍̉̿͆ͬ̏ͤ́̓́ͦ͠Ą̲̭͓͔̞̺̣̻̻̎̉̆͛̄͋͑̈́ͦ̽̉̒͊̈́̾̃̀͑́͢͡Ã̡̗̮̼̪̥̯̤̯̺̥̲̭̜͈͈̥͑ͨ̈́͘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom