• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

I always loved it in P4G when she assisted in an All-Out Attack and it looked like she was reaching out to hug me. Plus she has the second-best Christmas event and New Years events.

I had that Rise as an avatar for a solid day and a half or something. I love her events.

Her epilogue change is by far the best change.

...maybe Kanji and Chie joint runners up

396852_10151909972515398_944657840_n.jpg

I can dig it. Classji is best Kanji.

cjkeats said:
I had that Rise as an avatar for a solid day and a half or something. I love her events.

The taste is good in this one.

PK Gaming

I always loved it in P4G when she assisted in an All-Out Attack and it looked like she was reaching out to hug me. Plus she has the second-best Christmas event and New Years events.

2125695-risep4g.png

I'm soooo lucky I got to play P4G first. I love it when Rise assists in AoA, you just know the enemy is thinking "FUCK". I haven't done her christmas / new year events, but I really liked her in S.link. Pretty deep character.

This page is off to a great start. Rise is my favorite. She's been awesome in Golden.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/11/115901/2125695-risep4g.png[img]

I'm soooo lucky I got to play P4G first. I love it when Rise assists in AoA, you just know the enemy is thinking "FUCK". I haven't done her christmas / new year events, but I really liked her in S.link. Pretty deep character.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://static.tumblr.com/eb51d07c1b441e65acff0afbf652a215/mpshdip/yDPmgqpt6/tumblr_static_gsgsdg.jpg

PK Gaming

You want it, you got it! Rise fanart is a GO

(I had trouble finding solo Rise art)

tumblr_mlsecvyYkJ1r2qfp6o1_500.png

I don't really ship these 2 together but, they could be LOOK AT OUR BABY, IT IS OBJECTIVELY THE BEST BABY. IT’S THE CUTEST AND WILL BEAT UP YOUR BABY"

tumblr_mkf1wqEeru1qh5kc2o2_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mkf1wqEeru1qh5kc2o3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mkf1wqEeru1qh5kc2o4_r1_400.jpg

images

images

tumblr_mmfwidJwKo1qflc3ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmb7meTuha1s0gj2eo1_250.png

tumblr_mm5of0IYdW1rub1wso1_400.jpg

tumblr_lxf2rpNQPv1qdwsn0.png

wwm0nkey

Posted this in the cosplay thread but while work is being done still I thought I would show what my sister made for my GF for ACEN next week. Took her a day and it turned out VERY nice, just needs the zipper and a bit of detail work.

Will be posting my Yu cosplay when its done! :D

Soma

This post is straight up incorrect.

I'd probably switch Margaret for Yukiko as I can't decide who's the duller character of the two. Yukiko was a staple in my party though. I like her design a bit too.

Rise kinda just annoyed me sometimes :p

I hear both characters get some improvements in Golden but I haven't played that as I don't have a Vita.

Yosuke though, I can't stand. Dude is right there with Ken among my least favorite characters.

Dantis

Some great fanart in here. That P2 one of them all in swimsuits is actually amazing.

The one with Yosuke, Rise and Yukiko is ace too. Weird, because I normally dislike the P4A illustrations.

As an aside, I was actually thinking of drawing a Rise picture today.

it depends what you want to do. Dantis-kun tends to tend to his linework like a crazy person, but I sketch and sketch and sketch and sketch and sketch until i'm happy with something. The downsize is unless I'm working at an untenable resolution resizing looks like crap. Sketching with vectors is not... really a workable situation

Hey, I sketch too! I only do lineart on my Persona stuff. My own work is sketched then digitally painted.

TheBear

So after p4g I thought I'd try out the p4 animation. I love it. You would obviously have to be a persona fan to enjoy it (or understand it) but I am really enjoying it. It's like I get to to experience the game all over again. Plus Yu's deadpan delivery is hilarious.

Meia

It was. Was worried it was being rushed too much, and that episode made me go "Nah, they got this." so I just enjoyed the rest. Well, barring the very end which is pretty rushed.

Still, liked how they did the ascended personas for the cast better than how the game did it. Always better to tie it into a story happening.

Rise was my second favorite in the game. Nothing about the character I don't like. Just....fun.

Sophia

I didn't care much for Rise in my first playthrough, but she's really grown on me and probably my favorite P4 character now.

Dantis

How fucking cool is that concept design for older rockabilly Kanji

He looks like a Catherine character. He definitely looks cool though.

I really see Catherine's art and music as like, the most pure output that Soejima and Meguro have ever done. Because it's an original product, it let them completely do their own thing.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I posted this in the Arcade stick thread but forgot to post it in here. This was the first time I tried to modify anything. It was one of those WWE Brawlsticks, and I put in Sanwa parts and obviously changed the graphic on the top.

mRjVeNDl.jpg

Best character in P4. Best Character in P4A. :)

Jintor

He looks like a Catherine character. He definitely looks cool though.

I really see Catherine's art and music as like, the most pure output that Soejima and Meguro have ever done. Because it's an original product, it let them completely do their own thing.

I can't wait until I have time to play it. I at least added it to my account so I don't have to worry about it going off rotation.

PS+ is so fucking baller. I wish Nintendo could get their fucking accounts system in order. Being screwed if I lose my 3DS is making me really fucking paranoid.

Trigger

Chie >>> Rise. The upcoming Waifu Wars will prove this to the world.

Am I thinking too hard that there's something behind Rise being the the one to wear the uniform without altering it?

Yes, and Golden missed a real opportunity by not giving us costumes for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom