• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzy

OK I watched LWA Jintor.

It was solid for what it was. A simple anime short with a simple tale. Now I wouldn't say it was amazing, or "best anime of 2013" like some others have been saying but it was pretty well animated and even though it had an all-female cast I still liked the characters (though they're a bit archetypal), and there was no pandering.

Which is kind of a weird perspective, and I know you explained your reasons, but that must discount a whole heap of media for you.

As I said. Defected!

Any-who, whatever it took to get you to lay down your Steve Jobs!

i9xpxWeLJBcIK.png

Sponsored by Geoff.

I swear, this board has ruined doritos and mountain dew for me. I love both of them, but ever since that incident all I think of when I'm getting a Dorito taco at Taco Bell with their Mountain Dew Baja Blast is "Man, Geoff would love this right about now"

Let me also state that this ruining is not bad, rather I find it hilarious.

cj_iwakura

Blazblue's portraits are just drawn in a really weird style. They always look wrong to me.

EDIT: And I think that picture I just linked is by Daisuke, right? The main artist is even worse!

I strongly disagree. The artist you linked is by the Continuum Shift artist(I think you're right, not sure), who isn't as clean as the primary artist, Mori.

I prefer his crisp look over the dynamic CS style, anyway.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm gonna go ahead and say that Harlem Shake video is fake for a couple reasons.

1) The two guys in the back automatically run away from the fire while the guy in front is still dancing. You mean to tell me you are that close to a fire and you don't feel the heat from it?

2) The "explosion" happens the instant he turns around, for more effect.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Harlem Shake video is fake for a couple reasons.

1) The two guys in the back automatically run away from the fire while the guy in front is still dancing. You mean to tell me you are that close to a fire and you don't feel the heat from it?

Wait, I thought that was the point; that it was a parody of the meme. Are we supposed to believe that it wasn't faked?

Dantis

I strongly disagree. The artist you linked is by the Continuum Shift artist(I think you're right, not sure), who isn't as clean as the primary artist, Mori.

I prefer his crisp look over the dynamic CS style, anyway.

Mhmm. Daisuke Ishiwatari is the Guilty Gear character designer. His own art has this really retro heavy metal look to it, so I guess it maybe clashes with Blazblue's art.

Mori's actual designs are often decent, but some of his portraits look way off to me. The new Noel portrait is a great example.

I think he draws male characters much better than females, also.

What's that? Some kind of smut community?

That's my understanding of it, yes.

:)

Levito

Banned

Yeah I thought it was fake too, the jerry can just kind of explodes somehow.

Regardless, something funny finally came of that meme.

Sophia

I got to try out a Wii U properly earlier. I want one now just for Mario and dat tablet screen.

I thought it was amusing the demo unit had an awful screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom