• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay to refuse/ignore some of the social link events?

The story and combated sucked imo, that's why I called Mother 3 a chore. I loved the setting though, modern day RPGs are kinda rare.

Persona 4 started out really slow, but now after 54 hours of X X X X X X X X X X the game is finally opening up.

Ok later guys was nice knowing you all.

Trigger

Is it okay to refuse/ignore some of the social link events?

Sure. You'll be missing out on optional content.

It depends, you should definitely ignore Chie and Yukiko as much as you can.

ibiT52LNsYJxC7.gif

Meia

No, i meant this.
bIXMDoP.gif

XwSl3BJ.jpg

I like Maya with Katsuya. Kaneko and Tadashi agree with me, don't bother.

Go to that earlier tonight. Heavily biased so went with Ginko. Ginko blush face is cute.

At last boss I think now, or at least last room. Not opening up that can of worms til tomorrow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Which one of you jerks is talking mess about my Naoto waifu. She's the best waifu next to Margaret who friends zoned my ass.

PK Gaming

Playing through Yukiko's castle right now. Is it just me or is the combat simply find weakness, get everyone down, all-out attack, again and again? :/

Yup

Though you'll run into situations where that simply isn't feasible, and attempting to simply kill every enemy with neutral attacks is more efficient. Try and keep your protagonists Persona's up to date(through multiple fusions), and make sure you fuse the YOSHITSUNE Persona before fighting the final boss. (it's inarguably the best Persona in the game)

FluxWaveZ

Playing through Yukiko's castle right now. Is it just me or is the combat simply find weakness, get everyone down, all-out attack, again and again? :/

That's basically what it involves, yes. But unless you're playing Persona 4 Golden on Normal or below or Persona 4 on Easy, I wouldn't underestimate things.

and make sure you fuse the YOSHITSUNE Persona before fighting the final boss. (it's inarguably the best Persona in the game)

Unless someone wants to play through the game flawlessly or something, they should fuse whatever they want to. I never fused Yoshitsune and there is no need to unless, again, they're trying to critical path this game or doing something else that requires a guide.

PK Gaming

That's basically what it involves, yes. But unless you're playing Persona 4 Golden on Normal or below or Persona 4 on Easy, I wouldn't underestimate things.

Unless someone wants to play through the game flawlessly or something, they should fuse whatever they want to. I never fused Yoshitsune and there is no need to unless, again, they're trying to critical path this game or doing something else that requires a guide.

Oh I suppose.

I just missed out on it on my first run and I regret it, since it decimates everything in its path. It's fairly easy to fuse too!

Long live the king

Moonlight

Banned
I think Colloquy is the first one that comes to mind. I'm not sure if the Trillian mobile app supports IRC. Neither are free. Mibbit is technically compatible with iOS, but it doesn't work that well. For instance, you can forget about chatting if you plan on moving away from the chat window in the browser, it'll refresh the moment you come back. Plus, it doesn't change anything to better accommodate a touch interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom