• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

Was P3's Dark Hour an ongoing rumor? I feel like rumors are as commonplace and as important as Personas or the Major Arcana in the series.

Or investigations, really. 1 = what's happened to the city, 2IS = joker, 3 = dark hour, 4 = murder mystery.

The Midnight Channel was of course a rumor, I think the Strega service was the rumor from 3(not sure Tartarus or Dark Hour was ever mentioned in them), but you could easily say the cult was. Then again, doing the temples of IS now, and what we've seen of Arena, well, they may have been building to something all along.

....where's P5? :(

I loved the shadows concept for the series in P4, it was such a novel approach.

And I can now at least say I see what you did there. :p

There were games before P3?

cj pls

Your P2 obsession isn't real though, you just like to pretend it is.

dantis pls

Was P3's Dark Hour an ongoing rumor? I feel like rumors are as commonplace and as important as Personas or the Major Arcana in the series.

Yes, rumors seem to be a major part of the series.

I loved the shadows concept for the series in P4, it was such a novel approach.

keiichi pls

Tamanon

Banned
Atlus and Famitsu have a good relationship in general about media, so yeah, most likely Famitsu will have the announcement. The only other possibility is if it's on Vita, then Sony might try to get it in an event over there.

Soriku

I like to think Persona has come a long way in popularity from the days of Famitsu announcements.

A lot of things are announced in mags, even games that sell more than Persona. Most recently Persona 4 Golden was revealed in Famitsu as far as Persona games go. Among other Atlus games...

The method of announcement shouldn't even be an issue as long as it comes. It doesn't need this super big event.

FluxWaveZ

I like to think Persona has come a long way in popularity from the days of Famitsu announcements.

Eh, don't know if it's a question of popularity. Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Golden were announced via Famitsu as well. Unless Persona 5 is such a huge deal that it needs to be front and center at some major gaming event, that's how I always assumed it would be announced as well.

cjkeats

A lot of things are announced in mags, even games that sell more than Persona. Most recently Persona 4 Golden was revealed in Famitsu as far as Persona games go. Among other Atlus games...

The method of announcement shouldn't even be an issue as long as it comes. It doesn't need this super big event.

Eh, don't know if it's a question of popularity. Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Golden were announced via Famitsu as well. Unless Persona 5 is such a huge deal that it needs to be front and center at some major gaming event, that's how I always assumed it would be announced as well.

Well I guess that makes more sense. I guess they're aren't really any other outlets in JP for big announcements are there?

Kazzy

What a silly question, isn't it obvious that Persona Mobile Online is the best game of them all, by far?

Congratulations!

tumblr_mjhgynG4Qe1r9j9xbo1_250.gif

Soma

Operation Babe Hunt. LOL...had me rolling. I thought Akihiko would be smooth with the ladies.

One of the things I love about Akihiko is that he's introduced as this suave bad-ass motherfucker but the further you get into the game you realize that he's just a big dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom