• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Whoa, wait, seriously? That's not confidence inspiring.
You can't rework an entire gunplay system. The way the cameras worked, the way the game was built. Not a lot of time to do it. Binary Domain played well and Yakuza 4 played well, so I don't see the worry. Dead Souls was an isolated incident.

Sophia

You can't rework an entire gunplay system. The way the cameras worked, the way the game was built. Not a lot of time to do it. Binary Domain played well and Yakuza 4 played well, so I don't see the worry. Dead Souls was an isolated incident.

I was more asking "What did they change?" :p

Although, it's silly that Sega would use Dead Souls a barometer for any future western installments. :S

Platinum hate?

And I say; they that sow the wind shall reap the motherlovin' whirlwind!

Metal Gear Rising has some of the best music and bosses of this generation, Bayonetta has some of the best combat, and Vanquish has some of the best shooting.

Anyone who disagrees can come at me.

#PlatinumFanboy

You get fat that way. Slows your metabolism waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

jello: Yeah, I think sh*t would have to be my favourite all-time food. I could eat it for every meal. Or just constantly, without stopping.
Meia: You'd get fat.
jello: No, why would I get fat?
Meia: Sh*t makes you fat.
jello: SH*T MAKES YOU FAT?!

Meia

jello: Yeah, I think sh*t would have to be my favourite all-time food. I could eat it for every meal. Or just constantly, without stopping.
Meia: You'd get fat.
jello: No, why would I get fat?
Meia: Sh*t makes you fat.
jello: SH*T MAKES YOU FAT?!

I'm in lesbians with you.

persona_hypno_igor_by_ipswich67-d4rdfde.gif

Jintor

I've been looking forward to that P4A manga for ages now. I hear there's a segment where Aigis latches onto Naoto because she looks like Minato, and that is the kind of unabashed fanservice I love.

PK Gaming

I've been looking forward to that P4A manga for ages now. I hear there's a segment where Aigis latches onto Naoto because she looks like Minato, and that is the kind of unabashed fanservice I love.

tumblr_mc9i1pLiMa1rwqq0uo1_500.jpg

I thought it was a fan drawing o_0

Haha that's pretty damn awesome

Squire

Banned
So I'm on Act 3 of Vanquish. This game really is pretty great. Mikami still knows how to create interesting gameplay scenarios.

I also tried that grenade cancel. Glorious.

Dantis

blah blah blah scott pilgrim reference

...Speaking of incredibly overrated media...

Dead Souls shooting is absolute fucking trash. Like "what the fuck were you even thinking?!" bad.

I was shocked BD was decent at all at the start, coming off Dead Souls.

Dead Souls succeeded at what it was trying to do. It was a full on arcade style game, just hammer the trigger and hit enemies.

Sophia

With the new Guilty Gear Xrd announcement, I think we can completely rule out a sequel to P4A anytime soon. One team is working on Blazblue, another on Guilty Gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom