• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Really really bad things get a lot of attention around here I've noticed. :p

But Neptunia only has one OT...

mppTm.gif

Sophia

What is the story behind this GIF?

It's from the Xbox One conference earlier. They were talking about how this dog was the newest companion of your squad in Call of Duty and how you'd feel emotionally attached to them. All while editing their jaw.

Meia

Making of thing for CoD that took up like 10 minutes of the Microsoft conference. Made a massive deal about the dogs in the game for seemingly no reason.

Reminded me of when they tried that crap with Fable, come to think of it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Making of thing for CoD that took up like 10 minutes of the Microsoft conference. Made a massive deal about the dogs in the game for seemingly no reason.

Reminded me of when they tried that crap with Fable, come to think of it.

Because with the Power of Xbox and Kinect, you will be able to interact with Call of Duty Dog. You can pet him and feed him and take him for walks. Best of all, no poop to clean up! It builds up his stats and makes him a better team member.

cj_iwakura

Yeah that's why I didn't make a Shin Megami Tense IV JP Spoilers thread. I knew it'd get buried over all the drama. :(

You have it? I'm pretty sure the rule is that you have to actually own the game before making an import thread.

And I'm avoiding SMTG until July.

Sophia

You have it? I'm pretty sure the rule is that you have to actually own the game before making an import thread.

And I'm avoiding SMTG until July.

Nah, 3DS is region locked and all... but spoilers are hitting SMTG at an alarming rate, and duckroll seemed to imply it was okay in the other thread. :p

Soriku

It's from the Xbox One conference earlier. They were talking about how this dog was the newest companion of your squad in Call of Duty and how you'd feel emotionally attached to them. All while editing their jaw.

I see...

Also there's a SMT IV spoiler thread on GameFAQs. I'm avoiding that shit like the plague though.

cj_iwakura

Nah, 3DS is region locked and all... but spoilers are hitting SMTG at an alarming rate, and duckroll seemed to imply it was okay in the other thread. :p

You really want to spoil it for yourself? Or just give them an avenue?

I did make the P4A spoiler thread before I finished it... just posted and ran, though.
(Okay, I read the first 'sup' post, that made me laugh.)

Sophia

You really want to spoil it for yourself? Or just give them an avenue?

I did make the P4A spoiler thread before I finished it...

I honestly don't care about spoilers for SMT IV, personally. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the story. :p

Now if it was Persona 5, yeah I'd be on full blackout mode probably.

cj_iwakura

I honestly don't care about spoilers for SMT IV, personally. I'm in it for the gameplay, not the story. :p

Now if it was Persona 5, yeah I'd be on full blackout mode probably.

I'd say 60%/40% for me. Core SMT endings almost always suck, but the journey is fantastic.

Sophia

What I have seen of the game tho is that it's crazy awesome old-school. Like SMT1/2 brought to the modern era. Combat is extreeemly fast. :S

Haha the day P5 is announced I'm going into full blackout. I don't even want to know the characters names, or premise until I own it.

I'm not this strong

cj_iwakura

What I have seen of the game tho is that it's crazy awesome old-school. Like SMT1/2 brought to the modern era. Combat is extreeemly fast. :S

Little sad it's not more SMT3 inspired. We had our SMT1/2 throwback with SJ.

But at least the dungeons are open world.

Sophia

Little sad it's not more SMT3 inspired. We had our SMT1/2 throwback with SJ.

But at least the dungeons are open world.

I honestly think it looks leagues better than Strange Journey. Plus the Press Turn system is in, and looking at this boss battle, it's as strong as ever gameplay wise.

I do find it amusing that all the streamers on Nico Nico basically quit the game instead of using Charon's service, lol.

cj_iwakura

Seems to be a combination of that (It's a lot of Macca or Play Coins, and goes up each time you use it) and they're raging that normal encounters are kicking their ass.

Yes... good. What happens if you're broke? Charon sends you packing to the Styx?

Sophia

Yes... good. What happens if you're broke? Charon sends you packing to the Styx?

Charon will put it on your tab once. When you have the money, he comes to collect. If you die again and are unable to pay him + tab, it's game over.

I don't know the exact Macca costs, but it costs 10 playcoins and appears to go up by two every time.

cj_iwakura

I want to replay Strange Journey before IV, but Class of Heroes 2 on June 4th and Namco X Capcom 2 Project X Zone two weeks after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom