• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

Ahh, I love E3 time. Tensions are high, and it's great fun watching the gaffers who are so militant about their console or company of choice attacking their perceived enemies.

Well it is amusing every now and then, but also pretty annoying when these people completely derail a thread and get in the way of what could have been a good discussion.

wwm0nkey

So I was cosplaying Yu from P4 at ACEN and there was a Kings Game going on after the Midnight shoot and I got a pretty great picture lthat I figure some here would enjoy lol

jbiq45YJrFjVbq.jpg

Dantis

Preordered The Last of Us. Excited now!

Also been playing Metro Last Light. I highly recommend it. It's rare that I enjoy FPS games nowadays, but it's got a really great atmosphere and some brilliant shooting and AI.

Jintor

I'm looking forward to playing it in roughly two years when I buy it in a Steam Sale next christmas and leave it on my machine for another year before I actually play it

for reals though the soundscapes in that game are amazing when you're in a populated area. Those stations feel like places where people really live

Astra

I was so stoked for that game. I still am, but am not feeling in the mood for such a game. I hope that changes by the time it comes out because it looks great!

I'm in such a gaming funk lately. Not much at all interests me. I still haven't finished Fire Emblem, and I was absolutely loving it. Damn funks.

Also been playing Metro Last Light. I highly recommend it. It's rare that I enjoy FPS games nowadays, but it's got a really great atmosphere and some brilliant shooting and AI.

You of all people are excited for The Last of Us? Huh. Can't say I would've quite expected that. :p

I dunno how I feel about that game. I loved Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 was pretty eh with me, really am not too enthusiastic about this game in the slightest. Maybe it's just the overly brutal/bloody nature of the game that doesn't have me excited, but I dunno, I'm just not feeling too hot on that game.

Dantis

I'm looking forward to playing it in roughly two years when I buy it in a Steam Sale next christmas and leave it on my machine for another year before I actually play it

for reals though the soundscapes in that game are amazing when you're in a populated area. Those stations feel like places where people really live

Mhmm. The attention to detail is stupendous. So many incidental conversations between NPCs and things. Like you say, it really feels populated.

It's been years since I played 2033 so I don't remember how the shooting was in that one, but the shooting in Last Light is brilliant.

You of all people are excited for The Last of Us? Huh. Can't say I would've quite expected that. :p

I dunno how I feel about that game. I loved Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 was pretty eh with me, really am not too enthusiastic about this game in the slightest. Maybe it's just the overly brutal/bloody nature of the game that doesn't have me excited, but I dunno, I'm just not feeling too hot on that game.

Hmm? Why is that surprising? The three Uncharted games are some of my favourites of the generation, and whilst this isn't Amy Hennig on lead (Or involved in any capacity), I still think it will be fantastic.

Trigger

I'm really interested in the Last of Us, but don't have a PS3. Hopefully Sony has some solution for backwards compatibility with the PS4 at some point.

Hmm? Why is that surprising? The three Uncharted games are some of my favourites of the generation, and whilst this isn't Amy Hennig on lead (Or involved in any capacity), I still think it will be fantastic.

Ah, well I didn't know that first of all :p Just from what I've known about your general tastes thus far, it didn't seem to me like The Last of Us would be your bowl of Weetos. I'll still probably see what the general consensus is on it, and, if/when I have the money and it's at a price I'm willing to pay for it, I'll try it out.

Squire

Banned

*high-five* Nice, dude! It's not long now. Turns out there might even be some story-based DLC.

I'll buy Last of Us for free on PS+

"You're just as bad as used games!"

Dantis

Ah, well I didn't know that first of all :p Just from what I've known about your general tastes thus far, it didn't seem to me like The Last of Us would be your bowl of Weetos. I'll still probably see what the general consensus is on it, and, if/when I have the money and it's at a price I'm willing to pay for it, I'll try it out.

You make me feel so welcome, Smedwicks. :p

*high-five* Nice, dude! It's not long now. Turns out there might even be some story-based DLC.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

If a handful of us on here get it, we should see if we can get some multiplayer going.

Omikaru

Getting The Last of Us for free on PS+ is practically legalized piracy.

I'm looking forward to it too. Not a day one for me, however. Waiting a month or two until it's £18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom