• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
'Sup new people? Welcome to the greatest sub-community GAF has ever know.

Hey guys, I got PS+! I'm downloading BlazBlue on Vita! It's slooooooooooow.

As long as there are new people, I thought I could post again my Persona Weather app for the iPhone. There's a large update in the works that should be hitting next week or so, with more characters, dialogue, music, and better international support. And that's just part of the update (including fixing some dialogue mistakes/errors... like having Kanji be in a biker gang, and the inappropriateness of Dojima call you "senpai").

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/persona-weather/id595070075?mt=8

Anyway, hope you all enjoy it. PM or email me with any feedback and the like.

cjkeats

As long as there are new people, I thought I could post again my Persona Weather app for the iPhone. There's a large update in the works that should be hitting next week or so, with more characters, dialogue, music, and better international support. And that's just part of the update (including fixing some dialogue mistakes/errors... like having Kanji be in a biker gang, and the inappropriateness of Dojima call you "senpai").

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/persona-weather/id595070075?mt=8

Anyway, hope you all enjoy it. PM or email me with any feedback and the like.

I have it! got the update today. I like it.

Speaking of, I've gotten several support emails from people who want to only have Rise or Naoto or Aigis appear in the app. No one wants any of the males, and no one asks for Chie and Yukiko. lol

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Aigis sucks :p

4h6obgL.png

Speaking of, I've gotten several support emails from people who want to only have Rise or Naoto or Aigis appear in the app. No one wants any of the males, and no one asks for Chie and Yukiko. lol

I Has a sad.

well it was pizzaroll before this, Aigis before that

Anything is an upgrade from "pizzaroll".

Meia

Uber sad about Chie.

An option to filter who pops up wouldn't be a bad idea. You already fixed the only real complaint I've had about it so far. Was creepy having Morooka call you Senpai. :p

Astra

Eh? US PS+ is fine. :p

I agree. I got lots of games I would have never bought otherwise.

Sure there are games and deals from EU PS+ I wanted, but then there'd be US PS+ games I'd wanted if I were EU.

So you're the reason I prematurely woke up from sleeping....

Weird, so did I. Though for a different reason.
I am disappointed. I was having the most wonderful dream about being in Fallout and sniping ghouls and super mutants.
John Cena was one of the mutants, which is weird since I don't ever watch wrassling.

[
I Has a sad.

Yup, not a one. So, I thought "give the people want they want", and I reworked two Rise sprites, the one in the towel and the swimsuit one, to create a "nude" version, and thought about shoving that in the app and have it be an unlockable achievement for someone if they, say, used the app for 100 days in a row. But that wouldn't spite them for snubbing all the other characters (and complaining that there is too much Teddy in the app) so I decided against it. lol.

Marche90

I think that Yuko was one of the worst tragedies in terms of character design/final drawings. Soejima just wasn't properly yet there, so to speak.

I would seriously love if Soejima were to redraw his P3 characters, now that he has nailed down his art style.

Acid08

Banned
I think that Yuko was one of the worst tragedies in terms of character design/final drawings. Soejima just wasn't properly yet there, so to speak.

I would seriously love if Soejima were to redraw his P3 characters, now that he has nailed down his art style.
Yukari is perf.

Jintor

I liked Yuko, although I felt her design was a little boring.

Getting to go on camp with her and Ryo to Inaba in P3P was rad though.

Marche90

^I'm a horrible person. I had Persona 3 Portable, but never finished FeMC's storyline. I essentially stuck with the male MC through the game, and it's not like I didn't played it that much; I poured more than 110 hours in it (that was what was recorded in the save file, anyway). When I get a Vita, I guess...

In terms of her Social Link, absolutely, Yuko's was pretty good and down-to-earth, unlike many others.

jaxword

I just want Lady Protag to get the love she deserves. And more official art.

Always wondered why they deliberately avoided any lesbian subtext. I mean, they could have left the MC interactions the exact same with the girls, no real coding change or whatever, and that would have been LESS effort than rewriting and redesigning the social links.

Sophia

I was just thinking of FES and P3P, but sure!

There's so much side materials to P3 it's a damn shame it's not a part of the game proper. Shadow Cry gives some much needed character development to Strega, and Daylight/Moonlight have a ton for Aigis. Not to mention all the foreshadowing for The Answer and Persona 4 Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom