• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

i499P9L.jpg

Sophia

Lisa's the Chie prototype. That's like saying Labrys is better than Aigis.

You don't think Labrys is better than Aigis, do you? :p

Labrys was invented chronologically after Aigis. Lisa came out ten years earlier.

I actually really like Labrys too tho.

Dantis

Lisa has more skeletons in her closet than everyone in P4 combined.

Those themes (Which are very similar to Saori's from P3P) are ones which I'd like to see explored again in P5.

I feel like P3 and P4 couldn't decide if they wanted to be mature or not, and I'd really like to see it taken a bit further.

Meia

Lisa has more skeletons in her closet than everyone in P4 combined.

A fact that they kind of gleam over, almost to a point of it not mattering, yeah.

Unless there's actually a bit more of her in EP, which isn't the impression I got.

But yeah, Labrys is great.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
How come Aigis isn't creepin around somewhere in the picture with P3 MC?

Like, her head should be poking out from the side or something.

Sophia

Yukari, Mitsuru, Aigis, Chihiro, and Elizabeth all have semi-canonical crushes on him. Or in the case of Yukari and Aigis, fully canonical. :p

Yukari in The Answer. Aigis in The Answer / P4A dialogue. Mitsuru in The Answer / P4A dialogue. Chihiro in her cameo appearance in P4. Elizabeth I don't think I need to explain.

cj_iwakura

Yukari, Mitsuru, Aigis, Chihiro, and Elizabeth all have semi-canonical crushes on him. Or in the case of Yukari and Aigis, fully canonical. :p

Yukari in The Answer. Aigis in The Answer / P4A dialogue. Mitsuru in The Answer / P4A dialogue. Chihiro in her cameo appearance in P4. Elizabeth I don't think I need to explain.

I think Yuko has the best chemistry with him apart from Elizabeth. She's the only one who's actively nice to him before Magically In Love With You level.

Young Magus

I thought she (Mitsuru) held him in high respect canonically. Nothing more, nothing less.

So I wanted to find this one comic on Tumblr where Makoto is trying to start Mitsuru's link but his intelligence is only at rank 5 so then he tries to start Yukari's instead but his charm is not maxed, so he works on Fuuka's link, tries to eat some of her cooking, and spits it out.

Buuuuuuut I can't find it so here's a funny pic I found on Tumblr mid search instead.

tumblr_lvf2315wpv1r6o4c4o1_1280.png

cj_iwakura

Both are great. The final episode of the dub is amazing.

I don't. Screw degrading tape quality + limited space + no multiple audio tracks.

I'm not sure how to describe the one-of-a-kind appeal of waiting for a tape to rewind so you can watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom