• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

2vzkv2i.jpg

Friend of mine posted this. Just wanted to share.

11/10

This needs to be reshopped. It should read,

"Rumor Type: P5 to be announced soon.
Rumor details: Famitsu will have the scoop!".
SOMEONE SHOULD DO THIS NOW!!!!!!

Dantis

That's exactly what I meant. Now why do you think it's different?

Music is much, much, much broader than anime. Finding good music is much, much, much easier than anime.

Oh yeah, it probably is that, huh?

I really hope it's this.

Though I've been told DR is so steeped in JP culture it'd be nigh impossible to localize.

Completely forgot about Danganronpa. I'd love it to be that.

I feel like that's more of an XSEED game than Aksys though (Though I guess the same could be said of Senran Kagura).

cj_iwakura

Music is much, much, much broader than anime. Finding good music is much, much, much easier than anime.

They're still similar in that they're both very broad mediums, and ignoring the entirety of it is as a blanket opinion is kind of silly, especially if you're into JRPGs.

Jintor

I don't really like making a judgment call on music for some reason. I just know what songs I like to listen to more than others...

Dantis

I don't really like making a judgment call on music for some reason. I just know what songs I like to listen to more than others...

I think it's really tough to recommend music to someone unless you know for sure that they have similar tastes to you. I think for the most part people are best off finding their own stuff.

Young Magus

Just watch Cowboy Bebop, even if you don't like anime you will enjoy it. Everything you hate/dislike about the medium will not apply to Cowboy Bebop

Squire

Banned

Same.

I think it's really tough to recommend music to someone unless you know for sure that they have similar tastes to you. I think for the most part people are best off finding their own stuff.

Agreed.

It doesn't look like something I'd enjoy.

Watch it.

Sophia

I know, and it frustrates me. That's like someone saying the won't watch To Kill A Mockingbird because they don't like black and white movies.

There are no such people in this world who would deny themselves Gregory Peck's amazing role as Atticus Finch. Nobody. NOBODY.

There are no such people in this world who would deny themselves Gregory Peck's amazing role as Atticus Finch. Nobody. NOBODY.

One of the best years for English class in highschool imo was 10th grade, because after we finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird, we watched the movie. I really enjoyed it.

We also did this with a couple other books, though the only other one I remember doing this with that year off the top of my head was Of Mice and Men.

One of the best years for English class in highschool imo was 10th grade, because after we finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird, we watched the movie. I really enjoyed it.

We also did this with a couple other books, though the only other one I remember doing this with that year off the top of my head was Of Mice and Men.

TKAM is one of my top 5 favourite films of all time. I personally consider it to be a better movie than Citizen Kane, if not as revolutionary for the industry.

Sophia

The courtroom scene is still one of the best in all of cinematography. Gregory Peck was not acting the role of Atticus Finch. He was living it. To quote Harper Lee herself, the man and the part met.

Still among one of my favorite books and favorite movies. <3

Squire

Banned

We did that, too.

Senior year we read Flowers for Algernon, which is amazing. Didn't watch the movie though.

We did that, too.

Senior year we read Flowers for Algernon, which is amazing. Didn't watch the movie though.

Man, that's another one of my favourite books ever. The only worthwhile film version (Charly) is just pretty good at best though; it's a shame that no one's be able to put out a truly great adaptation of the story.

I think it was ninth grade when we had to read the odyssey and watch O Brother Where Art Thou.

Eleventh grade was probably my favorite literature year because it was American lit and we got to read Their Eyes Were Watching God y As I Lay Dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom