• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
Lol, I love that.

You know, I always see the picture with Rise at night and one of your dialogue choices is you dreaming about "her and me behind the bleachers" and I never see the response to that.

Rise is absolutely the best character to talk to at night.

I did a craptacular job of time management for some of the links in Golden. I got Rise only to rank 9 on the very last day I had to advance links. Welp, so much for evolving Himiko

Where the hell did you all go

tumblr_mefi7xtnuy1qdrqkwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mefi7xtnuy1qdrqkwo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mefi7xtnuy1qdrqkwo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mefi7xtnuy1qdrqkwo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mefi7xtnuy1qdrqkwo5_500.jpg

I am playing P4G of course

Noi

I just got done with this spam Megidolaon twice in a row then tentarafoo x repeat douchebag.

Being underleveled hurts.

FluxWaveZ

A GameFAQs user who's been there for a while has apparently dug through the latest PlayStation All-Stars patch data and Teddie is listed as one of the character names. Could very well be a lie, though.

A GameFAQs user who's been there for a while has apparently dug through the latest PlayStation All-Stars patch data and Teddie is listed as one of the character names. Could very well be a lie, though.

Kuma is a character in Tekken, Heihachi's bear. It is his super.

Squire

Banned
How dubious. Flux, if no ones posted it tell them that "2014_Crsh" is probably that redesign of Crash Bandicoot that leaked out last month.

Sophia

Those are my Psychology notes from today! They're pretty awful!

Edit: I didn't even take a picture of my really bad notes.

That's what mine looks like, except I can write slightly better if I write big and slow.

Pretty much unreadable outside of a few words.

I can write neatly if I need to/want to, but it's much easier/quicker (especially since this Professor goes so fast) to just scribble and try to make it out later.

FluxWaveZ

Now that I think about it, Teddie was pretty much genderless and despite his perverted nature, he still decided to
grow himself a male body instead of a female one
. Then again, I suppose his objective to score with the females wouldn't quite work if he had done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom