• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Banned
create.php

Corpse Party: Nightmare in Junes

I lost it at "Tres Bien, bitch."

If I get a hate mail in Persona 4 Arena for using Mitsuru that's gonna be my reply back.

1emons

Neo Member
This guy gets it.

Same thing happened to me.
It's totally devastating! I quit the fight right then and there. I was like "fuck it, I'm gonna get the Armageddon spell," but after I got almost all my fusions complete, I realized I had to be level 90 to fuse Messiah and gave up right there.

I got so pissed I just let my party members die and I soloed him for most of the fight, haha.

This. That's easily one of my favorite themes from P3. It's been a long time since I've played 3, how many times does that song play in the game? I only remember it being once.

iirc, it plays three times

First during the Jin/Takaya combined fight, then during the solo Jin fight, and immediately after it in the solo Takaya fight before going onto Nyx Avatar

Because some people are scrubs, and really hate it when you beat them using a legitimate tactic. I got hatemail once because someone couldn't get past my fans as Yukiko. :p

Oh no I'm getting hit with B B to death, whatever can I do? It's not like I can just dash through the fans or anything... :p

Every Strega battle + the first battle

iirc, it plays three times

First during the Jin/Takaya combined fight, then during the solo Jin fight, and immediately after it in the solo Takaya fight before going onto Nyx Avatar

Ok, thanks. I only remembered it playing during the animated cutscene for the first full moon. It's been like six months since I've played, and I thought it was weird why they'd use this godlike song for only one thing.

...Now I'm getting that small itch to play again...

Jintor

Oh yeah same here

btw what the hell does shock, freeze etc actually do? I've never seen an enemy not recover from it on the same turn

Sophia

Oh yeah same here

btw what the hell does shock, freeze etc actually do? I've never seen an enemy not recover from it on the same turn

Shocked = No evasion, increased critical hit.

Freezed = No evasion, guaranteed critical hit.

Both are cured as soon as the enemy gets their turn.

Velcro Fly

So what are my options for playing Eternal Punishment? Am I stuck trying to find an affordable copy of the PS1 version of the game?

Jintor

Wow. With the knowledge that shock and freeze guarantee crits, I just beat the shit out of both Strega members in 2 turns each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom