• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT| YOUR MAJESTY

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I like the new requirements. They're high enough for leveling not be an instant process like before but not so low, that you can't see the bar's progress. We'll probably get the very hard versions of rest of the quests later, so even the 9 million for the last level doesn't seem that bad.

In the Phantasy Star Universe canon, Dewmans are humans that have adapted to SEED energies.

For example: In the story of PSU, Hyuga Lyght, fellow guardian and son of the GRM president, contracted SEED virus (then age 17). Instead of succumbing to the virus and becoming a SEEDForm/Monster, he slowly adapted to it, become a Dewman (age 20 in PSPo2i).

You can't have a story with People and Dark Energies without the twain meeting somewhere in there.
I wonder how it will play out in PSO2, if they go through with it.
Still want Beasts back :/

Never played the PSP games. All I've played is Original PSO and Zero before this.

ezodagrom

I like the new requirements. They're high enough for leveling not be an instant process like before but not so low, that you can't see the bar's progress. We'll probably get the very hard versions of rest of the quests later, so even the 9 million for the last level doesn't seem that bad.
There's also the ruins area (or sealed ruins?) coming in November.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Today I was able to meet my old self ingame, thanks to Killthee:
iQicGnXoNbhhM.jpg

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Yup. It has a 0% spawn rate too according to the quest records.
Told you what I think about those numbers - since normal monsters spawn all the time, the numbers for most of the code bosses are below 1%, and they sometimes spawn fairly often. Even if rare monsters had 10% spawn rate, the number in the records would be around 0%. ;p

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Today's forest emergency didn't get me much xp and any worthwhile rares. Got one machine gun, but it sells for 20k on player shop, while the tekking was 27k. ><

At least I've got myself new knuckles, which upgraded to +10 have 70 more atk than my previous ones (after adding power 3):

Today's forest emergency didn't get me much xp and any worthwhile rares. Got one machine gun, but it sells for 20k on player shop, while the tekking was 27k. ><

At least I've got myself new knuckles, which upgraded to +10 have 70 more atk than my previous ones (after adding power 3):

Wow, I sold those guns for 750k before last week's patch. The market really is a complete mess right now.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Wow, I sold those guns for 750k before last week's patch. The market really is a complete mess right now.
As much as I hate to see all the prices plunge, I think that in case of weapons a new tier is the culprit here. Why bother with rare stuff, if you can get 5-6 stars that are almost as strong/stronger plus much cheaper to grind.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Looks like we need to cut our time in half in order to get an S Rank in Forest Time Attack. It has to be under 12:30. There's some tips and shortcuts over at one of the Japanese Wikis.

Finished the level cap unlock, so no more coffee breaks for a while (hopefully).

I'm still dumping all CO exp onto Techer since it's the class I don't enjoy playing as much, though I need to level it to make it a better subclass.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Got lucky during this last emergency quest, got an untekked double sabler and an armor piece during my 2nd run!

The tekker spit out some pretty nice stats on the saber.

jVvdoXop0ZeoU.jpg

But the real gem is the 10 star Vader Legs that dropped!

jffpaF4PEtQGk.jpg

jbm6oc06RcrhPt.jpg

Yeah..that was not going to happen with just the 3 of us. Especially since I'm kinda under leveled for it.
Yeah we're gonna need a 4th for it next time. I also think it might be better if I switch over to Force. I can do much more AOE damage with my techs than I can do with the launcher.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Got lucky during this last emergency quest, got an untekked double sabler and an armor piece during my 2nd run!

The tekker spit out some pretty nice stats on the saber.

jVvdoXop0ZeoU.jpg

But the real gem is the 10 star Vader Legs that dropped!

jffpaF4PEtQGk.jpg

jbm6oc06RcrhPt.jpg

Yeah we're gonna need a 4th for it next time. I also think it might be better if I switch over to Force. I can do much more AOE damage with my techs than I can do with the launcher.
I'd gladly do the Naberius run with you. We tried it with 22, Netto and Vivid and after doing it 5 times we've got to 12:40.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Important info.
If you have a bouquet rifle code, you can probably use it again. This was made so that people who changed servers during the congestion at the beginning of the open beta didn't lose the item after their "transfer". I've just used mine and immediately sold it for 1,399 mil meseta.

I won't be around much (or at all really) until this weekend.
I'll be playing a lot of PSO2 for my Extra Life marathon... probably 8+ hours throughout the day.

Important info.
If you have a bouquet rifle code, you can probably use it again. This was made so that people who changed servers during the congestion at the beginning of the open beta didn't lose the item after their "transfer". I've just used mine and immediately sold it for 1,399 mil meseta.

You could've been nice and given it to me ;_;

Last Fang banshee today was kind enough to drop this baby:

840k in player shops, together with that rifle it'd make 2.2 mil income today.

I guess if next time you could sell someone at the NeoGAF team (ME) those awesome rods you get so often at low price :p

I got this at the last VHard Ragne:

Leg / Ragne Cease &#12524;&#12483;&#12464;&#65295;&#12521;&#12464;&#12493;&#12471;&#12540;&#12474; 10 stars.

Need 30 more S Def to equip it on my hunter, who already have a Fegali Piece &#12524;&#12483;&#12464;&#65295;&#12501;&#12455;&#12460;&#12522;&#12500;&#12540;&#12473; :/

Still waiting for a rare rod over 6 stars after hundreds os hours and a shitload of awesome ranger items. That class I don't like to play.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
This week's patch notes:
Corrected a bug where on some PC specs the volume was lower than normal.
Price cut in items sold in Item Shop or Shop terminals
Price cut on drinks sold from the Medical Center and medical terminals.
Reduce the amount of meseta needed to grind items

10.10: Added JA to Stylish Roll for Twin Machine Guns
10.10 During a Stylish Roll, made it so that you can control the camera.
10.10 Changed parts of the attack timing for the Twin Machine Gun PA Dead Approach
Kind of weird that the tekking price seems to have stayed the same...

Btw., I'll be doing that stuff starting next week, yay.

Edit:
New drink/med prices:
imuAqEd5Raq7S.jpg
iEBwvcFfnmioF.jpg

Edit2:
Promo movie for the second part of the Call of Mortality update is up - http://youtu.be/U2dmRVtgapc?hd=1

Thaks for the reading Keii.

One thing still amazing me, it's how male characters looks have been upgraded since the beta. Most of the coolest costumes are for male characters now. In Prebeta and beta all the content was oriented towards females.

If starting today, I would probably make a male character.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
The bumped post has been updated with the FUN scratch items being removed next week. Quite a lot of stuff, can't belive bar counters will be gone, costume names and more rare monsters (thanks to Ricardo).

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
So, I've got 3 10 star drops during the Varda emergency that just ended. The only more awesome way this could've turned out (aside from getting the MB drops which are the reason I'm doing this in the first place) would be getting a whole Varda unit set. But I'm ok with 2 backpacks:
My first 10 star drops, yay.

Thanks, my storage is really happy to be the new home for them, since I'll probably never wear those. :p

If you're never going to wear them, might as well try to sell them. I can't imagine they'd increase in value beyond this point since they'll just become more common with time.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
If you're never going to wear them, might as well try to sell them. I can't imagine they'd increase in value beyond this point since they'll just become more common with time.
You can't sell 10 star drops on the player shop...

Ok, I got a question that I would like to see your opinion on. I have stuff for my other classes saved in my Storage box but they are all level 8 only. Should I just sell everything in there or should I keep some stuff for them to use if I feel like leveling them up late?.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Ok, I got a question that I would like to see your opinion on. I have stuff for my other classes saved in my Storage box but they are all level 8 only. Should I just sell everything in there or should I keep some stuff for them to use if I feel like leveling them up late?.
The low level gear won't likely rise in price, so you'll probably be able to buy it all for 1050 meseta later.

Well I sold just about everything except 7 to 9 Star Items. I only got 5k for them :(.
I kept this and two other 9 Star stuff but not sure what it is and was wondering if you could tell me what it is?
EF06w.jpg

Top Bottom