• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT| YOUR MAJESTY

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Well I sold just about everything except 7 to 9 Star Items. I only got 5k for them :(.
I kept this and two other 9 Star stuff but not sure what it is and was wondering if you could tell me what it is?
EF06w.jpg
I's a quite good HU/FI armor, I've been using one myself before I've found my current one. Seriously, all the units are just armor with attached abilities, so I don't quite get your "what is it" question.

I's a quite good HU/FI armor, I've been using one myself before I've found my current one. Seriously, all the units are just armor with attached abilities, so I don't quite get your "what is it" question.

I know what they are. I just ask to know more about it and Name since I can't read Japanese

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I can't, don't have a premium membership or else I would try to unload those 9 Star items onto someone.
Try with the FUN scratch everyday, it gives 3 day my shop tickets. You get 50 (?) fun for giving good jobs to people on your friend list and can do it every 24 hours.

Try with the FUN scratch everyday, it gives 3 day my shop tickets. You get 50 (?) fun for giving good jobs to people on your friend list and can do it every 24 hours.

Yeah, you can send 10 good jobs a day. They're worth 5 FUN each (10 if you're premium).

With the daily login bonus, you'll also get upwards of 1000-1500 FUN a week if you don't miss a day.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
OMG, I though they where FUN tickets. Ohh I feel so stupid to have wasted them
No, you can't win fun tickets in the fun scratch and if you get one by entering an event code or something, it has FUN written on it.

Also be sure not to mistake this pass with the My Room one, since it has a similar name - マイルーム利用3日.

OMG, I though they where FUN tickets. Ohh I feel so stupid to have wasted them

You probably have a ton of items with that same icon. It's a generic icon used by everything from Myroom/Myshop tickets to hats to lobby actions. It's the name "マイショップ出店3日" that's important.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
It be nice, but I don't know about every day. We could end up burning ourselves out with it. But it's good to know though. I guess I'll keep leveling till 40 since that's all I got left.
20 minutes per day is nothing compared to our Quartz Runs or farming the same MP areas for hours. ;p

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I know what they are. I just ask to know more about it and Name since I can't read Japanese
Next time try Ctrl+C while hovering over the item in the inventory in game and then go to the spreadsheet and Ctrl+F it. The spreadsheet is pretty up to date and it has the units/weapons sorted by how rare/powerful they are along with all the other stats you need to know. And it also has all the tickets and misc items like mag devices and grind buffs.

I really wish the Ctrl+C covered more things, like CO names/collect items.

And what I would do for the ability to have the search options in Myshop for my own inventory/storage... digging through 500 stored items for specific souls or abilities is painful.

Made a second character to help turn in team orders, but the option to turn orders in is grayed out for her. Is there some requirement I'm missing or is there an initial lockout for new characters?

For posterity:

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Made a second character to help turn in team orders, but the option to turn orders in is grayed out for her. Is there some requirement I'm missing or is there an initial lockout for new characters?

For posterity:
I was looking for information about it and the only thing I found was that the 3000 point you can get every week limit is tied to an account, not the character.

I was looking for information about it and the only thing I found was that the 3000 point you can get every week limit is tied to an account, not the character.

Yep, and you can even see how many points you have left to contribute within this limit. Each character has separate cooldowns though, so with a second character you can turn in the same team order twice as often. I'm not sure why my newly made second character can't even access the team orders at all though; either it has to progress through the initial client orders and story a little more or there's some sort of initial cooldown.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Yep, and you can even see how many points you have left to contribute within this limit. Each character has separate cooldowns though, so with a second character you can turn in the same team order twice as often. I'm not sure why my newly made second character can't even access the team orders at all though; either it has to progress through the initial client orders and story a little more or there's some sort of initial cooldown.
Maybe just like in case of creating the team you have to be over level 10?

OMG THIS DOODOO:

First try and he made it. Sadly, weapon have no elemental attributes, and I noticed after I grinded it to 10 that you can buy it for 3500k at my shop. Anyway, new rod for my Force after MONTHS of playing.

Now I can one hit mess the Lillipan Code Rescue!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
OMG THIS DOODOO:

First try and he made it. Sadly, weapon have no elemental attributes, and I noticed after I grinded it to 10 that you can buy it for 3500k at my shop. Anyway, new rod for my Force after MONTHS of playing.

Now I can one hit mess the Lillipan Code Rescue!
Nice, I had the same with with Quartz Soul and one other ability (don't remember which one) on my +10 Oboro - did it on the first try.

Sorry for leaving you 3 without warning today btw., my Internet connection died. :/

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
New details regarding the November update! (link)

- Shop with Photon Drops as currency! It will be possible to buy devices, weapons, armors etc.
- Excube system which will allow to use the experience points earned after hitting the level cap as currency in a special shops. New type of mag devices, 10 star units and other cool stuff will be obtainable there.
- New costumes and story will arrive at the end of November.

Killthee

- Shop with Photon Drops as currency! It will be possible to buy devices, weapons, armors etc.
- Excube system which will allow to use the experience points earned after hitting the level cap as currency in a special shops. New type of mag devices, 10 star units and other cool stuff will be obtainable there.
Sweet! Got ~650 PD's for the new shop.

My first special rod:

Milky Twinkle

I can die now. That thing is over 3.200.000 at players shops. I don't even care it was just after Ragne Soul+Technique III + Grind 10 a 6 stars rod. It's the second best Rod in the game right now * _ *

After Keii died in unknow situation, luck came to me.

Cool, though I guess this doesn't apply to me since I'm soo low on level.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
My first special rod:

Milky Twinkle

I can die now. That thing is over 3.200.000 at players shops. I don't even care it was just after Ragne Soul+Technique III + Grind 10 a 6 stars rod. It's the second best Rod in the game right now * _ *

After Keii died in unknow situation, luck came to me.
It wasn't me, it was my connection. :(
And I was never really lucky, so it must have been the luck of someone else. :p Grats on the rod anyway!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
BOSS DROPS MECHANISM EXPLAINED

I'm sorry, I'm blind and haven't seen this one month old article before. If it's old news, feel free to mock me.

Anyway, as we all know, the boss drops a minimum of 4 items. Important thing is that the RNG which may give us the rare item from the loot table is happening only with one of those drops. The other 3 are junk items like discs, normal weapons or meseta.

Now about the 2 ways to increase the number of drops:

1) Breaking enemy parts - drops added via this way won't give us rares from the main loot table on the boss. That RNG is not happening there, it's just junk and/or RNG for the items that require certain parts to be broken (like Vol units).

2) Killing a set amount of enemies - also known as the S rank clear. Up to 4 items can be added to the boss crystal drop by killing a set number of enemies. There are 2 very important facts about this:
a) Every additional drop added this way has a chance to be a rare. The RNG from the boss loot table is working when generating every single one of them.
b) The reason this way is called S rank clear is because the amount of monsters required to increase the drop rate will net you an S rank. Thing to note - this doesn't mean that the S rank run will guarantee an increase in drops. This is mainly because the quota for increasing the number of drops is sometimes higher than the one for an S grade.

Hope this clears up a few things about runs. Too bad there wasn't a single word about matter board drops in the article. v_v

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
RARE BIG BOSSES HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF APPEARING THAN RARE MIDBOSSES

At least according to the newest article on G-heaven, which is based on the words of the game director Kimura.
Since it's possible to make a few mid bosses appear at once when coming with a larger party and big bosses only appear alone, the rate of the latter appearing as rares was set higher to compensate for that.
This means Fang Panther, Vol, Ragne etc.

And since it was a triple post for a good reason, I'll use it to brag about my today's unit - so yeah, 10 star Ragne leg unit +10 with Body 4, Spirit 2 and Stamina 2 :d

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm really looking forward to the US release of this. I enjoyed what I played a while back, but the language barrier was SO challenging. I really do not enjoy having a window open just to double check stat names or quest objectives or NPC names/locations (since I can't read the quest text).

All the updates look really great, too.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I'm really looking forward to the US release of this. I enjoyed what I played a while back, but the language barrier was SO challenging. I really do not enjoy having a window open just to double check stat names or quest objectives or NPC names/locations (since I can't read the quest text).

All the updates look really great, too.
There's an English patch now, but item names and some other stuff is still in Japanese, because of being server side.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Importing Symbol Art outside the game and a huge resource of said art

Since I was asked to post it by dr., here you are. Import/sharing method take from this PSO-W thread:
Go into the folder "Documents">SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>symbolarts>ca che to find your cached symbol arts (if you can't find it that way you can also search for ".sar" files and open file location.

If you want to look at the symbol arts you have in your cache just move them into the "Import" folder that's in your "symbolarts" folder and you can view them In your game!
Plus the Japanese SA wiki (from the same thread). You go to the next page by clicking 新規追加は保管庫(number)へ (above and under the list) or changing the last part of the address in the browser.

Thanks for the info. I hope you get the patch changes translated by the time I wake up tomorrow, or I will get angry.

Oh, and I got that Ragne legs units the first time I killed a Ragne in VHard. It's just I'm so cute to wear cockroach legs, no matter how high stats them provide.

Also, hit 44 with my force 15 minutes before the maintenance stop. Just in case new quests require it and you let me behind again.

Still at Force 42/Techer 28 or so here. Also messed with second character for a bit - was nice earning three levels in the span of as many minutes.

Patch is up for those of you who want to get a head start on things.

Killthee

Current translation patch works with the new game patch.

Agrajag said:
Game update didn't affect the text files, so the old version will still work. Don't expect a patch update tonight.

It also seems like they added some WIP files.

Vashyron said:
Upcoming Dragon Boss.

Hadred
SOknt.png

Hadred "Broken."
ADL2q.png

Note, may not seem like it but the main body is actually "textured," but the other parts are missing a texture so I left those without anything for the render... Looks to be WIP.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
What? I either read that wrong ro something. Now I'm confused.
1) Breaking enemy parts - drops added via this way won't give us rares from the main loot table on the boss. That RNG is not happening there, it's just junk and/or RNG for the items that require certain parts to be broken (like Vol units).
I've added the part about rare units, but if you're hunting for let's say Quartz Caliber, the Quartz double saber, breaking its horn, wings and tail won't help you, although it will make you feel better.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Patch notes translation is up.

New to work on the FUN/AC scratch rotation, which will take a bit more time.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So how much text is translated? Is there an overview of what the translation actually provides? I could be coaxed into playing this again if I felt comfortable with it, ha. Besides, I <3 PSO

Top Bottom