• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I would like an invite as well!

Player name: MisterSalmon
Character Name: サリヴェツラ

Recently, I've been getting back into PSO2 after leaving it once Sega announced an english version, but after this year's E3, I gave up and came back. So it would be great if I could play with some Gaffers. Thanks!
Invite sent.

Kokonoe

Banned
So how are people doing this?

ibzL65KEeRpwlW.gif

The spell is Nazonde.

Kokonoe

Banned
Jump right before casting it. Also works for the two timed katana PAs to a lesser degree.

edit: too slow
edit 2: looks like I can't seem to get pso2 tweaker to work anymore. I guess I'll have to patch the game the regular way from now on.

Appreciate the help!

I just attempted it a few times and couldn't get it to work. Is this very specific timing? and does it work if I don't charge up the move?

Gattuso

Appreciate the help!

I just attempted it a few times and couldn't get it to work. Is this very specific timing? and does it work if I don't charge up the move?

I haven't been able to do it without charging if that's possible. but timing is key to doing it.(I can't do what looks to be infinitely like the video though)
edit: oh I didn't know you could keep tapping it

Wunderdoo

Neo Member
Appreciate the help!

The timing is pretty tight. You nazonde right after you press jump but before you see yourself lift off the ground. It works with either no charge or with charge, but the charged version sends you up higher since it lasts longer. (for added laughs equip a umbra stick and do this right after code present clears so you fly away with him lol)

Also I managed to make this:
http://i.imgur.com/oHCVYUD.png

It's just too bad it didn't drop boxed or with a 30+ dark element, but I'm okay with the end result. The entire creation process cost me 7.2mil total, so I'm hoping someone buys it. ;_;

Big Vardha was already a crazy awesome fight, how do they one up this? I want to see just how this will be personally.
Well they show the fight in the trailer I posted a bit back and maybe in the bumped link too. It's just the mobile part of Vardha except with jet packs and more annoying shit.

Castcoder

Banned
Just started playing Friday and love it so far (I'll be switching to Ship 2, after I get a pre-paid code).

Anyone else having issues connecting? Not sure how many from GAF are online right now. My game is not able to retrieve the latest update for some reason, too.

So simply say 優勝おめたろう in chat and boom three new hair dos? Or will they throw a curve ball and say...only if you have Premium! wwww!

Hope they get some new Katanas/Bullet Bows and related PAs in the update. They're still pretty lacking in variety compared to the other weapons.

Kyuur

Recently started playing this, although I'm still a noob. If there is a GAF guild or something I wouldn't mind an invite! Or just add me as a friend if you want.

Player Name: Kyuurr
Character Name: Kyuur

Still trying to figure out all the various systems... most of them have been pretty easy to follow with the images and guides, but some of them not so much. To be honest I was expecting a more... "full" translation.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Recently started playing this, although I'm still a noob. If there is a GAF guild or something I wouldn't mind an invite! Or just add me as a friend if you want.

Player Name: Kyuurr
Character Name: Kyuur

Still trying to figure out all the various systems... most of them have been pretty easy to follow with the images and guides, but some of them not so much. To be honest I was expecting a more... "full" translation.
Will invite you in a minute.
As for the translation, item data etc. is stored on the server, so you can't translate those without some serious hacking.

There's only 1 'r' in your Player Name btw.

I think PSO2es (Android) closed beta invites have been sent out. I received something but can't make out what it's asking me to do, but the beta periods appear to be:

8/29 4 PM - 9 PM JST
8/31 11 AM - 9/1 10 PM JST

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I think PSO2es (Android) closed beta invites have been sent out. I received something but can't make out what it's asking me to do, but the beta periods appear to be:

8/29 4 PM - 9 PM JST
You can post the email without the code here. :)

Kokonoe

Banned

8/29 4 PM - 9 PM JST

Android? Oh snap, does that mean Nvidia SHIELD? That uses Android.

Kyuur

Will invite you in a minute.
As for the translation, item data etc. is stored on the server, so you can't translate those without some serious hacking.

There's only 1 'r' in your Player Name btw.

Hmm, not really talking about item data, I'm fine with that.

More that some of the conversations are translated, and some aren't. It's kind of jarring haha. I have no idea what I'm doing for some stuff, like Arks Road. I dunno if it's important or not.

fek

Started playing yesterday but I didn't like my character, will make a new one when I get home. I will also try using a gamepad today.

Started playing yesterday but I didn't like my character, will make a new one when I get home. I will also try using a gamepad today.

Beware that if you used the friend invite system that deleting your character might invalidate the rewards. Try spending some time at the Este shop to see if you can tune your character more to your liking, a good number of the customizations aren't behind the paywall.

ezodagrom

Hmm, not really talking about item data, I'm fine with that.

More that some of the conversations are translated, and some aren't. It's kind of jarring haha. I have no idea what I'm doing for some stuff, like Arks Road. I dunno if it's important or not.
Arks Road is pretty much just a tutorial to help out new players, to show what to do next, and it pretty much covers the basic features.
Going through the Arks Road gives out some rewards as well.

fek

Beware that if you used the friend invite system that deleting your character might invalidate the rewards. Try spending some time at the Este shop to see if you can tune your character more to your liking, a good number of the customizations aren't behind the paywall.

Thanks for the heads-up. Yeah, I did use that referral thing, so I guess I will check this shop before making a new character.

Kokonoe

Banned
Leveled up force to 29 on a alt, realized it's better to just stick with one char for the subjobs so time to level up Force again. My only real hurtful mistake is buying Na Megid for 1 mil which won't be used now.

たををねほ

Thanks for getting that for me, I waited a 20 mins but the EQ popped up and I was gonna check right after. Haha.

Has anyone had an issue with the page returning an error 403 Forbidden while registering? I'd do the CAPTCHA, and instead of getting an Error 25, it gives me an error 403 "Forbidden", and then a few refreshes later then I get Error 25.

This is frustrating -_-;. The paranoid in me thinks it only happens when I get the CAPTCHA right. I'm using Chrome with the extension, but I'm thinking about switching computers to see if that helps....

(EDIT: Error 25, not 23. x.x)

Top Bottom