• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Good runs yesterday. I also managed to unlock gunner.

Does anyone have any tips for class? Like what am I supposed to be using that shift flip for since it doesn't seem to have any i frames.

What? The stylish roll is invulnerable for a good 80% of the animation; you just can't do it on reaction. The dive roll is still going to be your reactive dodge.

Stylish Roll JA Bonus (when you have the SP to drop into it) is also stupidly powerful.

What? The stylish roll is invulnerable for a good 80% of the animation; you just can't do it on reaction. The dive roll is still going to be your reactive dodge.

Stylish Roll JA Bonus (when you have the SP to drop into it) is also stupidly powerful.

It seems that you can attack during it but it doesn't take up your JA chance. Should I be getting those shots in during the rolls or just wait for the JA bubble?

Kokonoe

Banned
I will say though that you won't find action combat in any mmo out there that is anywhere near as fun as PSO2s. It's like a mix of Monster Hunter and Dynasty Warriors with some Phantasy Star feel thrown in there.

It also does something remarkable that most MMOs fail to do and that's allow you to play solo without the need of others for the most part.

DrTeflon

Guys, help me out on this

If I install PSO2 using Segas downloader (and not finishing the whole download), can I update the rest using PSO2 Tweaker?

Thanks

I've got like 10 friend requests pending from people I don't know. Has there been a massive influx of GAF members again or should I ignore them? There is no way to scam people or anything with PSO is there?

Using force spells with my ranger brings back so many memories of when I used to play PSO every single night for about 5 months, those feels.

So far everything I have done in pso2 has been solo with cpu partners and I still love the game to bits.

Using force spells with my ranger brings back so many memories of when I used to play PSO every single night for about 5 months, those feels.

So far everything I have done in pso2 has been solo with cpu partners and I still love the game to bits.

What's your player ID? I'm simply "StarCreator" - characters Mikan, Miyuki, and Mikaze.

What's your player ID? I'm simply "StarCreator" - characters Mikan, Miyuki, and Mikaze.

My player id is Diablohead , the character I use is called Nakiti, I might be online later tonight GMT as I am busy right now.

I am already in the GAF guild so you should be able to find me through that.

Wow people weren't lying when they said Elder Rebellion is really good.

So much damage and you can juggle with it very easily.

I also tried the braver and I like the katana/bow a lot.

How do you level up new classes though? Considering that all of my quests for the early levels have already been turned in on my Ranger.

@PepsimanVsJoe

I think there's one on bumped.org that explains it if you still haven't found it. But it really can be more harm then good from what I've seen without a lot of items or luck behind it. Fail once, lose your slots, and some abilities such as Vinculum only come at a base slot 30% or extra slot 24% rate making it pretty much near a complete gamble.

@VanillaCakeIsBurning

A lot of client orders from NPCs can be taken over and over. There may be a time limit for it for some of them, but even heavy playing, there should always be something from someone. So just grab those, toss in daily orders etc.

My player id is Diablohead , the character I use is called Nakiti, I might be online later tonight GMT as I am busy right now.

I am already in the GAF guild so you should be able to find me through that.

I'm not actually in the GAF team! I'll shoot you a friend request though.

Soma

I've been having issues with the PSO2 Chrome Extension. It's never accurate with EQs anymore.

Yeah it's been stuck at 8/20/13 for a few days now for me :/

Bit of a drag but I guess the person behind it has been busy with other things lately?

@PepsimanVsJoe

I think there's one on bumped.org that explains it if you still haven't found it. But it really can be more harm then good from what I've seen without a lot of items or luck behind it. Fail once, lose your slots, and some abilities such as Vinculum only come at a base slot 30% or extra slot 24% rate making it pretty much near a complete gamble.

Yeah after spending some more time with it I don't think it's worth the risk.
The whole losing slots thing is just crazy. It's bad enough going bankrupt just trying to grind a weapon to +10.

Midou

I've almost convinced a couple more friends to play (and for me to return in that case), but one of them actually does care about story (I know, I know), did they ever make bigger progress on the translation for that?

ezodagrom

I've almost convinced a couple more friends to play (and for me to return in that case), but one of them actually does care about story (I know, I know), did they ever make bigger progress on the translation for that?
The story patch, from Matterboard 1 to Matterboard 7, almost every cutscene is translated, only 4 scenes from blue event tablets are not translated.
From Matterboard 8 and onwards I don't know (I just reached an high enough level to do MB8 with an alt yesterday, an alt that I've been using to check out what's missing in the story patch), but from what I hear there's a bunch of missing stuff.

Another email regarding the PSO2es closed beta test was sent out this morning. I think it says a URL will be provided to beta testers on Wednesday but I'm not totally sure.

Hasemo, sent you a PM!

Coxy

so sega announced their PAX lineup with their full lineup of games and no pso2, guess that's the last nail in the coffin

Would have been interesting if they brought it to PS4 as part of their F2P game lineup.

Would have been a good opportunity for them I think considering with a new console release people are going to be looking for things to play while there are relatively few games out.

Wonko_C

Would have been interesting if they brought it to PS4 as part of their F2P game lineup.

Would have been a good opportunity for them I think considering with a new console release people are going to be looking for things to play while there are relatively few games out.

If it's going to happen, they are probably going to announce it at TGS.

Aomber

If it's going to happen, they are probably going to announce it at TGS.

EDIT: Disregard this, misread what you quoted, thought you quoted the same thing the guy above me did for some reason

I'm not familiar with what devs announce at TGS but is that often a place they announce release dates for NA and Europe and what not?

I dunno, that just seems unlikely that they would discuss it further at TGS but not at PAX. PAX is a North American event, it wouldn't make sense for them to not talk about it there if they had plans.

I'm not familiar with what devs announce at TGS but is that often a place they announce release dates for NA and Europe and what not?

I dunno, that just seems unlikely that they would discuss it further at TGS but not at PAX. PAX is a North American event, it wouldn't make sense for them to not talk about it there if they had plans.

They're talking about a theoretical PSO2 on PS4 announcement, not PSO2 for NA.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
so sega announced their PAX lineup with their full lineup of games and no pso2, guess that's the last nail in the coffin
FALL lineup. It's coming in the winter alongside the other JP PS4 titles..... right?

;_;

Soma

ibdnxVpk0doBDe.jpg

Based White Day.

Kokonoe

Banned
Been playing a few other MMOs lately and it's made me appreciate this game a lot more.

-edit-

Where did this Rappy suit come from? lol

Kokonoe

Banned
Really warming up to White Day.
Catchy song, lots of goodies, and the exp is very nice.

Updated the gallery: http://pepsimanvsjoe.minus.com/

akachamba bokobakabikibo

(that's how it sounds to me) lol

Although, yeah, I love it. Great EQ. Didn't care for the beach EQ, but this new one is good stuff and doesn't have you having to work to catch up with the group. You can easily catch up to the rushers.

What song is that, by the way? I've never heard it in previous PS games.

ShinMaruku

After a while of just leveling up my techer I decided to try up my force/fighter build and the results with my fire tree and my much better kit is well.... Only 2 words can encompass what I have seen: Holy shit

Top Bottom