• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photos of MP2E box/manual/disc

Sander

The cover seems to have some reflective/holographic parts, looks great:

MP2_box1_by_SarshelYam.jpg

MP2_box2_by_SarshelYam.jpg

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Hot damn. That looks about 1000x better than I thought it would judging from the media that was released a while ago.

mumu

It's interesting how washed out the manual looks compared to the box cover, only shows how vivid the holocover really is!

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
It looks great. Box art like this could sell a game. It does show that Nintendo are learning how to make boxart after that awful MGS: TTS boxart.

WarPig

Yeah, it's all shiny and stuff. The effect is pretty neat, a lot better than some similar attempts at holographic/foil/whatever box covers.

The art gallery in the game also has a couple of concepts for what look like alternate cover designs, they're really interesting.

DFS.

AniHawk

MP2E boxart > Halo 2 boxart > Killzone boxart > SM64 DS boxart > PSP boxart > DS boxart > SM64 boxart > PSO boxart > PSO III boxart > PSO Plus boxart > Pikmin 2 boxart > Halo boxart > Mario Kart 64 boxart > Ocarina of Time boxart > Majora's Mask boxart > Chrono Trigger boxart > Metroid boxart > Mega Man boxart > MP2E

cvxfreak

AniHawk said:
MP2E boxart > Halo 2 boxart > Killzone boxart > SM64 DS boxart > PSP boxart > DS boxart > SM64 boxart > PSO boxart > PSO III boxart > PSO Plus boxart > Pikmin 2 boxart > Halo boxart > Mario Kart 64 boxart > Ocarina of Time boxart > Majora's Mask boxart > Chrono Trigger boxart > Metroid boxart > Mega Man boxart > MP2E

IAWTP

The holographic effect makes it significantly better. When it was plain (like the manual) I didn't really like it that much. But now I think it looks fantastic, I think I just like shiny things. :D

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
here we have the title for Metroid Prime 3.. Forever :lol

(first post! woohoo, after a month of "waiting for activation blaah", otherwise been around since the old GAF. under various names)

Teddman

I bashed the Hell out of this box art and now I will come forward and say it looks really attractive. The extra color and holographic effect made all the difference.

Top Bottom