• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Last night, I saw a lady walking a dog that could have been no larger than a stapler. I swear it was the smallest dog I ever did see.

Manu

ET64Atj.gif

I'm questioning my manhood right now.

Avixph

I just hate both those dogs. Why would anyone get a shitty little dog like that when you could get a proper one? If you're going to get a dog like that just get a cat and be done with it.

#TeamLabrador
So you don't like Pugs, Pomeranians, and Corgis?

I just hate both those dogs. Why would anyone get a shitty little dog like that when you could get a proper one? If you're going to get a dog like that just get a cat and be done with it.

#TeamLabrador

My lab is asleep behind me as I type this.

Although I will say I also have pugs and they're fucking awesome.

SJRB

Gold Member
hahaha holy crap, the hot girl thing happens to me every time, they NEVER sit close to me and I always have some old guy next to me :(

Not like I would have the balls to start any conversation if the hot girl would sit next to me, though, so...

Channel your inner Hank Moody dude! By the power of Grayskull, you have the power.

Reminds me of the grinning dog picture.

DgvD4zX.png

I'd post the full thing, but some people might go apeshit because of a certain word.

YES! Few people know this, but I'm genuinely making a game around this dog. This dog and a pug. And the smiling dog gif dog.

It has a name, but due to the nature of the picture you posted, some might find it homophobic... fill in the blanks - Pugventures: The Legend of F___t dog

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;55102752 said:
YES! Few people know this, but I'm genuinely making a game around this dog. This dog and a pug. And the smiling dog gif dog.

It has a name, but due to the nature of the picture you posted, some might find it homophobic... fill in the blanks - Pugventures: The Legend of F___t dog

PS4 launch title?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Übermatik;55102752 said:

day 1

Avixph

Übermatik;55102752 said:

I'll take 10 copies.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member

So in the off chance that you're just fucking with me, let me start out by saying you have indeed tricked me, however I wish you pain and suffering because I wanted to believe so hard.

On the other hand, the Wiki doesn't have anything about that listed in the controllers section, so if it is true could you provide another source?

If I was not afraid of being banned I would have said much worse things should you be lying but again I'm not 100% sure and I feel like this is the easiest way to not look like an idiot.

Ferrio

Banned
So in the off chance that you're just fucking with me, let me start out by saying you have indeed tricked me, however I wish you pain and suffering because I wanted to believe so hard.

On the other hand, the Wiki doesn't have anything about that listed in the controllers section, so if it is true could you provide another source?

If I was not afraid of being banned I would have said much worse things should you be lying but again I'm not 100% sure and I feel like this is the easiest way to not look like an idiot.

Pressure sensitive buttons? Ya dead or alive used that shit.. made the game horrible IMO.

PS3 dualshock has pressure sensitive buttons too.

Totally not shitting you! Let me find the manual, I'll take a picture.

Edit: DoA3 manual calls it "analog buttons," which is the same term the Xbox Wikipedia article uses. Here:
CcqlC8q.jpg

Edit edit: Also google it! There's a GAF thread in like the top three results, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom