• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, this is an actual page from the archie comic laying out the lineage of all the guardians of angel island leading up to Knuckles. I know this because I read Knuckles' spin-off comic through its entire run. Shit is deep. Racial tension, separatist movements, homegrown terrorism, Knuckles' separated parents, Knuckles' mom's boyfriend, etc.

also they just retconned the whole series so I'm pretty sure none of this shit actually happened now

yeah 9gag... I know
aewb6jp_460s_v13ok4n.jpg

Keropon

for some reason I didn't see the shark, lol
I thought it was something like a skeleton, but it was too blurred out to be

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
His face is so incredibly fat to begin with… it’s like he stuck his mouth in a bathroom’s hand-dryer

He does have a hilarious fat face, but after watching this gif so many times, I gotta think he's got some kind of dental device in there, or SOME kind of ring crammed in his mouth that's holding it open in that stupid circle. Especially with his top lip so separated from his teeth and gums.

Leunam

Why can't Wheels just deploy his Scouts behind Shooter's and attack them, opening up a position for his army? I don't know Warhammer.

Wheels already said everything will be held in reserve. On subsequent turns they would normally enter on his table edge but because they can't move within 1" of the enemy they can't even get on the battlefield.

Melchiah

Why can't Wheels just deploy his Scouts behind Shooter's and attack them, opening up a position for his army? I don't know Warhammer.

Don't ask me. I know nothing of the rules, just found the trolling of a troll amusing.

EDIT:
Wheels already said everything will be held in reserve. On subsequent turns they would normally enter on his table edge but because they can't move within 1" of the enemy they can't even get on the battlefield.

Ah, the mystery is solved.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
For those who don't know, this is an actual page from the archie comic laying out the lineage of all the guardians of angel island leading up to Knuckles. I know this because I read Knuckles' spin-off comic through its entire run. Shit is deep. Racial tension, separatist movements, homegrown terrorism, Knuckles' separated parents, Knuckles' mom's boyfriend, etc.

Now...it all makes sense...

He does have a hilarious fat face, but after watching this gif so many times, I gotta think he's got some kind of dental device in there, or SOME kind of ring crammed in his mouth that's holding it open in that stupid circle. Especially with his top lip so separated from his teeth and gums.

Hahaha. Holy cow, you guys are harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom