• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing.

gopBLiW.jpg

Übermatik;83107233 said:

I sometimes wonder if that expression is their way of an exited laugh/smile.

:D

just... very creepy and with sharp long teeth.

lGIRm.gif

Just found out that my local zoo got some of them recently, will have to go to the zoo soon!

CTLance

Rats are cute. At least the pet ones. Wild ones are scary mofos though.

Obligatory cat content:
YzyF4mF.jpg

Superior pet, confirmed.

I am a dog person.

Rubius

Rats are cute. At least the pet ones. Wild ones are scary mofos though.

Obligatory cat content:
YzyF4mF.jpg

Superior pet, confirmed.

I am a dog person.

The mouse in this picture is infected with a Parasite who make the mouse not afraid of cats. It's one of those Zombies parasite who get in a creature brain and change the behavior, going as far as making them suicidal or try to infect other members.
So yes, maybe one day, we will get a Zombie parasite that affect humans and transform them into zombie like creatures.

Rubius

But Triton is the 8th Moon of Neptune!
New moon was discovered this year!

ngbbs51255359f0b71.jpg

Wait, didnt we have a satellite near Neptune? How the hell did we miss a moon? Hubble can see a "earth like" planet light years away, but cant see our neighbors pink flamingo? We should really try to map our solar system better, even more now that Hubble could be used to do exactly that with the new and better telescopes.

"The moon is so dim that it was not observed when Voyager 2 flew by in 1989. Mark Showalter of the SETI Institute found it by analyzing archived Neptune photographs the Hubble Space Telescope captured between 2004 and 2009.[5]"
Welp, seem like Hubble was used to discover it, and we missed the moon because it's small (about 18 km (11 mi) in diameter, that's damn small.)Thanks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom