• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
A85PxGv.gif

I jumped into a tarpaulin and died the other day

G.O.O.

Wait, didnt we have a satellite near Neptune? How the hell did we miss a moon? Hubble can see a "earth like" planet light years away, but cant see our neighbors pink flamingo? We should really try to map our solar system better, even more now that Hubble could be used to do exactly that with the new and better telescopes.
we're not even sure about the number of planets in our solar system. There could be another planet before Mercury and we wouldn't see it because of the sun's brightness, or one beyond Neptune that we'd miss because of the distance (which seems to be extremely likely btw).

tumblr_mtkp9qMxzh1r539hzo1_500.jpg

CTLance

The mouse in this picture is infected with a Parasite who make the mouse not afraid of cats. It's one of those Zombies parasite who get in a creature brain and change the behavior, going as far as making them suicidal or try to infect other members.
So yes, maybe one day, we will get a Zombie parasite that affect humans and transform them into zombie like creatures.

Good ol' Toxoplasma gondii.

VnOuOnN.jpg

♪♫ It's OK though, ♪♫
♪♫ we'll never succumb, ♪♫
♪♫ because as a species ♪♫
♪♫ we're way too dumb. ♪♫

3Y3EfCf.jpg

♪♫ Yes I said it ♪♫
♪♫ we will thrive ♪♫
♪♫ until not much else ♪♫
♪♫ remains alive ♪♫

37zAyk1.jpg

♪♫ 'cuz if there's one thing ♪♫
♪♫ evermore ♪♫
♪♫ that can be trusted ♪♫
♪♫ to endure ♪♫
♪♫ Then it's our sex drive ♪♫
♪♫ not so pure ♪♫

7PmXvhp.jpg

♪G♫U♪I♫T♪A♫R♪S♫O♪L♫O♪

♪♫ which will always ♪♫
♪♫ most reliably ♪♫
♪♫ supply more idiots ♪♫
♪♫ nearly for free... ♪♫

GEBc5ZP.jpg

♪♫ So let them die ♪♫
♪♫ the unwashed masses ♪♫
♪♫ because frankly ♪♫
♪♫ they're just asse
t
s ♪♫

Ia0UC05.jpg

♪♫ who will be used up ♪♫
♪♫ like so much cattle ♪♫
♪♫ in our never ♪♫
♪♫ ending battle ♪♫

tMxkk37.jpg

♪♫ so there's not much ♪♫
♪♫ we can do ♪♫
♪♫ than becoming ♪♫
♪♫ drunken goo ♪♫

XGFHCXE.jpg

AW YISS, Futureman drawings are back!

Double AW YISS! Grey cats are the best. I did a "cats power rankings" a while ago in one of these threads (that everyone ignored) where I put grey cats near the top, I believe.

'Power rankings'? This list sounds amazing. Post it again.

Rubius

Magic bus lied to us. If you went naked in space, you would remain conscious for 10-15 second, then pass out, and live for about 1 minute max. Mostly because in space, the pressure is so low that your fluids will start boiling. We in fact know that this is true because of a error in a training chamber with a broken suit. The guy said that the last thing he remembered before passing out is his tongue saliva starting to boil.

You lied to us Magic Bus. Is friction even real? I cant trust you.
8kw8Llr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom